My Brother is calling me a racist for being Anti Zionist

Page 4 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2009, 2:26 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
anyway this thread is already answereed. Ahmadinejad is anti-Jewish, and he makes little effor to hide it.

He is not Anti Jewish, he financed a Jewish Hospital in Iran, Shaked hands with the Neturei Karta and Jews during the 2009 election prefered Ahmedinejad than Mousavi.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2009, 3:58 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:
anyway this thread is already answereed. Ahmadinejad is anti-Jewish, and he makes little effor to hide it.

He is not Anti Jewish, he financed a Jewish Hospital in Iran, Shaked hands with the Neturei Karta and Jews during the 2009 election prefered Ahmedinejad than Mousavi.

That's because Neturei Karta are a bunch of fringe lunatics who agree with Ahmadinejad's wish to destroy Israel.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2009, 4:12 pm

AspE wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

That's because Neturei Karta are a bunch of fringe lunatics who agree with Ahmadinejad's wish to destroy Israel.

They're religiously against the formation of a Jewish state under the name of "Israel" because it is strictly forbidden in their religious texts as a blasphemy against g-d. Only g-d can reform Israel, not man.

There's also all the normal political talking points about the failure of the Israel social experiment and human rights and quality of life and blah blah blah...but who cares about people's lives when it's Israel and the holocaust and Israel's right to exist because Jews were killed somewhere so we have to make Israel a state. :roll:

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2009, 12:48 am

AspE wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

Even if he was Anti semitic, he might be only Personally anti semitic, like Rafael Trujillo who helped Jews in the Holocaust, Ahmedinejad only wants Palestine to return to the Palestinians.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2009, 1:56 am

Jacoby wrote:
I was with you until you said you support Ahmedinejad.

whats wrong with supporting ahmadinejad? other than that your not supposed to support him, according to big-happy-western-media...

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2009, 8:24 am

In conclusion Ahmedinejad is not bad for the Jews, Zionism is not the same thing as Judaism and Anti Zionism is not the same thing as Anti Semitism

EC
Toucan
Toucan

16 Sep 2009, 7:25 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
I was with you until you said you support Ahmedinejad.

whats wrong with supporting ahmadinejad? other than that your not supposed to support him, according to big-happy-western-media...

Well, off the top of my head: He's a nutjob.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 8:47 pm

Zionism is completely based on racial nationalism. The idea of "God's chosen people" is racism disguised in religion. Without the religious claims behind it, zionism would have no moral justification at all. As far as I'm concerned, zionism has no moral justification at all. I blame the media for all these irrational views imposed on us.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 9:51 am

protest_the_hero wrote:
Zionism is completely based on racial nationalism. The idea of "God's chosen people" is racism disguised in religion. Without the religious claims behind it, zionism would have no moral justification at all. As far as I'm concerned, zionism has no moral justification at all. I blame the media for all these irrational views imposed on us.

But they're the CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Are you chosen? Obviously not!! ! Do you belong to the "race" of people who control Hollywood and the majority of the western media? Obviously not. So obviously you're not chosen. I mean these people MUST be special to be thrown into a place in the world where water is a precious commodity and rockets and bombs fly daily and everyone around them believes that killing themselves to make sure others die will get them into their god's good graces....you HAVE to be the chosen people to be given such a privileged life and it's a life that we, as the rest of the world, must protect because they are, afterall, the CHOSEN PEOPLE.

/sarcasm
//no jews were hurt in the making of this sarcastic joke-rant.
///but a couple probably will still be pissed off because they might be chosen but not for their brains.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 10:00 am

Nations will not matter anymore... all people will become united under one global country.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 10:04 am

Anubis wrote:
Nations will not matter anymore... all people will become united under one global country.

^Probably the only way that all people will be united into one global community.

/for those unfamiliar with the story, read "Watchmen" by Alan Moore (DO NOT watch the movie, it loses the entire meaning behind the book...but the motion comics are a suitable substitute).

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 10:08 am

skafather84 wrote:
Anubis wrote:

^Probably the only way that all people will be united into one global community.

/for those unfamiliar with the story, read "Watchmen" by Alan Moore (DO NOT watch the movie, it loses the entire meaning behind the book...but the motion comics are a suitable substitute).

In the face of disaster lies opportunity for renewal.

An iron fist will break all obstacles, and unite the world as one.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 10:13 am

Anubis wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Anubis wrote:

In the face of disaster lies opportunity for renewal.

An iron fist will break all obstacles, and unite the world as one.

Iron fists are excellent for using against people who turn the other cheek. Eventually, of course, iron fists smash everybody and then they just rust and fall into red dust. As on Mars.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 10:17 am

Sand wrote:
Iron fists are excellent for using against people who turn the other cheek. Eventually, of course, iron fists smash everybody and then they just rust and fall into red dust. As on Mars.

Iron fists are best twinned with crafty fingers. They can only achieve as much as their wielders.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 10:21 am

Anubis wrote:
Sand wrote:

Iron fists are best twinned with crafty fingers. They can only achieve as much as their wielders.

Or as little.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 10:25 am

Sand wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Sand wrote:

Or as little.

Or as little, true. If you give a weak fool massive power they will only squander it and stab into the dark.