Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2020, 10:19 pm

I'm not a member of the party, but I've only ever voted for LP candidates the entire time I've been able to vote.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2020, 5:02 am

HDLMatchette wrote:
I'm not a member of the party, but I've only ever voted for LP candidates the entire time I've been able to vote.

I hope that you are aware that you're replying to posts made ten years ago.

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2020, 10:58 pm

Might as well necro at this point. Libertarian, but 2020 for all parties seem like s**t. Hornberger might be a decent candidate, but not radical enough imo. Like McAffee, but the whole legal situation makes it hard. I guess at least Hornberger has his s**t together.

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2020, 10:34 pm

A libertarian's best chance of getting elected is to run as a Republican a Communist's best chance to get elected is to run as a Democrat

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 11:57 pm

Brehus wrote:
A libertarian's best chance of getting elected is to run as a Republican a Communist's best chance to get elected is to run as a Democrat

The only problem is Trump. Have you seen what happened to Sanford, what might happen to Amash, and what happened to Flake? Not that they are perfect but seems like they have to bow to Trump or else.