Page 3 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2006, 4:24 pm

No we can't. Not yet anyway. It isn't just a survival instinct to group people up, it is the only way we can deal with large numbers of objects. We need to make assumptions about large numbers of things in order to function. Some assumptions are more helpful, or more accurate, but we need to make them because we can't fully consider large numbers of people at one time. How many one can consider differs from person to person, but while you can fully consider 2 or 3 people, when you get up to 50 people with many varying characteristics that need consideration, you need to start simplifying them into groups.

gargoyletate
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Mar 2006, 6:18 pm

Is there any reliable research available that proves that there really is no biological difference between the races except colour? Perhaps it doesnt belong to the discussion exacly but ive found research that says that women are less intelligent then men. Do we think there are any other differences between men and women (besides the obvious). Im not saying that I personally belive that there are differences. But I guess maybe somebody feels like finding out where I live and beheading me anyway :). Im just pointing out that opinions are opinions after all. "kill all racists" doesent seem very constructive, democratic, or pluralistic. Who else are we to disrespect and hate becus they have different opinions then us?

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 12:00 pm

skafather84 wrote:
to laz: screwdriver lyrics are probably the last thing needed in this thread considering the misintepretation of them rather less the literal meaning that authors later regret.

oi to my fellow skins....of all colors.

Crickey I LOL to skrewdriver and Panzerfaust lyrics all the time. Especially the jewish zion conspiracy ones, I find these Zionist conspiracies very amusing.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 12:07 pm

gargoyletate wrote:
Is there any reliable research available that proves that there really is no biological difference between the races except colour? Perhaps it doesnt belong to the discussion exacly but ive found research that says that women are less intelligent then men. Do we think there are any other differences between men and women (besides the obvious). Im not saying that I personally belive that there are differences. But I guess maybe somebody feels like finding out where I live and beheading me anyway :). Im just pointing out that opinions are opinions after all. "kill all racists" doesent seem very constructive, democratic, or pluralistic. Who else are we to disrespect and hate becus they have different opinions then us?

The differances are environmental adaption, which is natural evolution that occurs in all species.

There are only about 4 races anyway of significant environmental adaption in homo sapiens.

1) Caucassian/European/Asia

2) Negro/African

3) The natives of South, central and North America

4) Aboriginies

It is hard to tell things like intelligence etc if they are differnt because really therse a lack of understand of what is more significant nurture or nature and the sociological perspectives and how they influence the people.

The differances between gender's have been researched into and there certainly are differances in that respect but whether they are biological or sociological is another thing really

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2006, 6:54 am

There are biological differences between people and there are large groups of people who have similar features. (It is a can of worms i'm not daring to open: the question of whether there are similar mental features between some peoples)

But race is actually just a social construct. There are so many shades of skin that people have that it is quite arbitrary where the line is drawn between one race and another.

gargoyletate
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2006, 2:02 pm

Nomaken wrote:
But race is actually just a social construct. There are so many shades of skin that people have that it is quite arbitrary where the line is drawn between one race and another.

Of course you have your right to feel this way. I do too really. I just turned against the pretty hatefull and angry tone that people here talking about racists had. They do have their right to have another opinion then us, arent they?

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 2:18 pm

SOOOOOOOOO... you resent the fact that we hate you "just" because you hate about 3/4 of the worlds population just because they arent white-skinned? Theres logic in that is there?

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 10:33 pm

Mithrandir wrote: Those blond blue eyed ones can remain.

Yay!! I get to live!! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thagomizer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 9:20 pm

Everyone but me is stupid and should die.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2006, 9:46 pm

Well as an aspie I know what it's like to be a minority... I think to judge anyone based upon something they cannot control is stupid and biggoted... We appear to have came so far with the civil rights struggles of women, blacks, native americans, jews, japanese... Yet, now we're bashing arabs, gays, atheists, and the one historically consistent victim, the disabled or those labled with what the man considers a disability... I do feel nuero-diversity should be treated no differently than religious or racial diversity... Same goes for sexual orientation, though I am a straight guy. I am a white guy but I identify more often with people of color because I too am a minority, as are most of us on here.

Jew
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Feb 2007, 9:54 pm

John57 wrote:
White Racists are evil. We hate White people. We hate our ancestors and our heritage. White Christians have enslaved and oppressed the great Black Race. They made Blacks live in Slums and designed IQ tests to make this dynamic Race of inventors, explorers, and builders of civilization seem stupid. We love the Blacks and their high culture!

My wife and I had a doctor sterilize us so we couldn't have any white-devil children. Now we are adopting Black kids to correct society's injustices.

Someday all people in the world will be one mixed race and love each other -- like we do. Of course, we'll have to eliminate those Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Roten Whtes ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ...

Oy, These are good Goyim! They parrot what we teach them on TV and in our movies.

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 10:06 pm

Haven't we had this argument about 500 times before?

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 10:57 pm

John57 wrote:
White Racists are evil

My wife and I had a doctor sterilize us so we couldn't have any white-devil children. Now we are adopting Black kids to correct society's injustices.
\

In your case I agree. You and your wife are evil.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 11:07 pm

John57 wrote:
White Racists are evil. We hate White people. We hate our ancestors and our heritage. White Christians have enslaved and oppressed the great Black Race. They made Blacks live in Slums and designed IQ tests to make this dynamic Race of inventors, explorers, and builders of civilization seem stupid. We love the Blacks and their high culture!

Someday all people in the world will be one mixed race and love each other -- like we do. Of course, we'll have to eliminate those Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Roten Whtes ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ...

See what political correctness looks like when you take away all the pretty illusions set around it?

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 11:50 pm

All I see is a strawman.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 1:15 am

headphase wrote:
All I see is a strawman.

RHETORIC NEVER HELPED ANYONE!! ! RHETORIC NEVER HELPED ANYONE!! ! RHETORIC NEVER HELPED ANYONE!! !
RHETORIC NEVER HELPED ANYONE!! ! RHETORIC NEVER HELPED ANYONE!! ! RHETORIC NEVER HELPED ANYONE!! !