Page 1 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

John57
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Mar 2006, 9:51 pm

White Racists are evil. We hate White people. We hate our ancestors and our heritage. White Christians have enslaved and oppressed the great Black Race. They made Blacks live in Slums and designed IQ tests to make this dynamic Race of inventors, explorers, and builders of civilization seem stupid. We love the Blacks and their high culture!

My wife and I had a doctor sterilize us so we couldn't have any white-devil children. Now we are adopting Black kids to correct society's injustices.

Someday all people in the world will be one mixed race and love each other -- like we do. Of course, we'll have to eliminate those Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Roten Whtes ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ...

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2006, 10:03 pm

hyperbole shouldn't be misused to such an extent.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2006, 10:30 pm

John, I think you're also being racist. Being racist implies being prejudiced against another race, and not necessarily against a minority race. I understand you're angry with the white people for what they've done in the past, but please keep any sort of racist ranting elsewhere.

I just wanted to let y'all know that the TOS does not allow racism or any related stuff. You can find a copy of the TOS here. Please adhere to all the rules of the forum and they apply in every forum, even this one. This is not an official warning, only a polite reminder to follow the rules (and the rules apply to everyone).

Namiko (as mod)

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2006, 10:34 pm

Racism does suck, but you should know that it's not limited to just whites. Thinking so makes you the racist one. I'm white, and I don't give a rat's ass what race someone is. Conversely, I've seen and met plenty of non-whites who have been racist to one another: Asians to blacks, blacks to Asians, blacks to whites, blacks to Hispanics, Hispanics to Asians, Hispanics to whites, Asians to whites, blacks to blacks, etc.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2006, 10:45 pm

Namiko wrote:
John, I think you're also being racist. Being racist implies being prejudiced against another race, and not necessarily against a minority race. I understand you're angry with the white people for what they've done in the past, but please keep any sort of racist ranting elsewhere.

I just wanted to let y'all know that the TOS does not allow racism or any related stuff. You can find a copy of the TOS here. Please adhere to all the rules of the forum and they apply in every forum, even this one. This is not an official warning, only a polite reminder to follow the rules (and the rules apply to everyone).

Namiko (as mod)

was it literal or was it him being sarcastic and basically being racist against others?

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Mar 2006, 12:55 am

John57 wrote:
White Racists are evil. We hate White people. We hate our ancestors and our heritage. White Christians have enslaved and oppressed the great Black Race. They made Blacks live in Slums and designed IQ tests to make this dynamic Race of inventors, explorers, and builders of civilization seem stupid. We love the Blacks and their high culture!

My wife and I had a doctor sterilize us so we couldn't have any white-devil children. Now we are adopting Black kids to correct society's injustices.

Someday all people in the world will be one mixed race and love each other -- like we do. Of course, we'll have to eliminate those Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Roten Whtes ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ... Rotten Whites ...

Nice strawman*, but this is the part where you link to Stormfr0nt. You haven't been a white supremecist for very long, have you? :?

*a logical fallacy in which one attempts to undermine an argument by presenting a ridiculously exaggerated example of it as though it were normal

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 1:01 am

666 wrote:
John57 wrote:

Nice strawman*, but this is the part where you link to Stormfr0nt. You haven't been a white supremecist for very long, have you? :?

*a logical fallacy in which one attempts to undermine an argument by presenting a ridiculously exaggerated example of it as though it were normal

it doesn't matter how long one is a white supremecist....they're all subhuman scum. same goes for any racist of any color.

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

22 Mar 2006, 4:32 am

My theory is that every body is rasist to an extent its weather you let that drive take control of your thorghts is the matter. I will not comment on what you have said because later i will regret it.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 5:07 am

skafather84 wrote:

was it literal or was it him being sarcastic and basically being racist against others?

Yes, clearly he was being sarcastic and is taking the piss out of black people's intelligence and the overuse of political correctness in today's society. He is either a white supremist or more likely a troll.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 9:38 am

eamonn wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

Yes, clearly he was being sarcastic and is taking the piss out of black people's intelligence and the overuse of political correctness in today's society. He is either a white supremist or more likely a troll.

With the recent lot of 'hatred' type posts by trolls lately, this is likely another attempt at trolling too. Good grief.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 10:48 am

It never rains but it pours, Mish.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 12:42 pm

Laura wrote:
My theory is that every body is rasist to an extent its weather you let that drive take control of your thorghts is the matter. I will not comment on what you have said because later i will regret it.

i dunno about that....i think that's kinda like admitting defeat without really trying. most white people don't give a crap enough to really learn better and other people just experience that apathy and then judge and stereotype all white people.

but whatever, i think institutionalized racism needs to be destroyed first.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 6:12 pm

So as a black racist, i'm cool though, right?

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 7:24 pm

Nomaken wrote:
So as a black racist, i'm cool though, right?

i grew up in new orleans and experiencing black racists first-hand. that's not a funny joke at all.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 7:58 pm

I'm not black or racist, but i was testing his theory. See if he'd say that was fine.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2006, 9:03 pm

ah ha. i think all racism is wrong. i understand stereotypes are somewhat unavoidable (it is human nature to stereotype and a survival instinct) but i also think there's a difference between stereotype and just out and out hatred racism. expecting a black guy to like rap or a white guy to like cheese* is normal.

*name that reference!