Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 5:47 pm

Dear President Obama,

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderón that I'm on my way over?

Please let the Mexican President know that I will be expecting the following upon arrival:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bilingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools that they will need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put a U.S. Flag decal on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits, so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. From Mexico. I am sure that President Calderón won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 5:50 pm

I wish you the best! :D

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 6:01 pm

Wow. Have a great time in Mexico :D

Lots and lots of pretty girls there, or so I've been told.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 7:23 pm

LOL, wouldn't it be funny if it was Mexico not the states that would be next in having to control its boarders from those disasterly gringos.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 7:32 pm

Well, Mexico does have a lot of American retirees.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

18 May 2010, 8:26 pm

President Calderon is such a huge hypocrite. Mexico is not a friend of our country and we shouldn't be flushing billions of dollars a year down the drain by giving it to their corrupt government. The border with Mexico needs to be sealed off and aid needs to be cut. End the drug war, just deal with it here domestically.

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 May 2010, 8:53 pm

John_Browning take me with you! I have my american flag and bumper stickers ready to go! I could really use those benefits!

The former things have passed away."

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 9:04 pm

Viva Mexico!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRMQxpCbc4k[/youtube]

Viva Paulina!

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 9:17 pm

Well, I do envy you. It should be loads of fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Mexico

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 9:35 pm

Yes it is a very beautiful country.

Too bad it isn't great at taking care of its own people.

Last edited by MissConstrue on 19 May 2010, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 9:54 pm

I've put a request in with the mods to change your account name to Juan_Browning. :P

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 10:19 pm

How about Juan Moreno?

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 May 2010, 12:06 am

Fuzzy wrote:
I've put a request in with the mods to change your account name to Juan_Browning. :P

Best reply ever. Actually made me LOL. :)

The former things have passed away."

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 12:22 am

kxmode wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

Best reply ever. Actually made me LOL. :)

Thanks!

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 12:49 am

Wow, almost a full page and half the people missed the political satire. :lol:

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 1:31 am

Wow; it makes what we do for some illegals sound ridiculous. In some places in San Francisco, from what I've read, they have safe houses for illegals that some criminals (even murderers) were able to hide in and evade police. Our system can be completely upside down when it comes to illegals, and political correctness. Or when it comes to government officials wanting to gain votes. You should add it to your list for Mexico to provide safe houses for the American illegals to hide in and find sanctuary from law enforcement. I wonder how many other countries would be willing to do that? lol

I agree that people should be able to immigrate from other countries, I just don't think it should be a free ride for everyone (especially illegals). Everyone should take part in preserving and building the society they live in, not just taking from it until it's sucked dry. I think it would be really funny if a bunch of Americans began flooding through the Mexican borders. It really makes me wonder if their government would treat us nice if we were doing the same thing. Or even better: If every country in the world had open borders, and just let anyone and everyone in and live there for free. I wonder how many countries would be willing to do that? Not many.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.