Obama's aunt allowed to stay and leech off USA

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Worldtraveler
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2010, 1:51 pm

Another travesty of justice. It is time to ignore all US law since it pays off!

How many homeless US citizens will suffer because she is here?
How many disabled will have benefits cut because she is here leeching off a nation she never
worked or paid into!

full story
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100517/ap_ ... a_s_aunt_3

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 2:02 pm

It's amazing how you judge someone you barely know as a "leech" with a severe autoimmune disorder living in a politically volitile country. I can only imagine you'd do the same thing in a similar situation.

Aside from this, illegal immigrants do pay taxes (studies have verified this) and any harm to the domestic poor and disadvantaged this causes will be infinitesimal compared to the draconian DLC-Clinton-Republican "welfare reform" package that's made so many mentally disordered citizens homeless.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 2:15 pm

Master_Pedant wrote:
It's amazing how you judge someone you barely know as a "leech" with a severe autoimmune disorder living in a politically volitile country. I can only imagine you'd do the same thing in a similar situation.

Aside from this, illegal immigrants do pay taxes (studies have verified this) and any harm to the domestic poor and disadvantaged this causes will be infinitesimal compared to the draconian DLC-Clinton-Republican "welfare reform" package that's made so many mentally disordered citizens homeless.

Not a leech topic

Kenya is not a welcoming place for differently abled and chronically ill people. Like WT, many Kenyans see these people as economic drains on society, which is inhumane. :evil:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Worldtraveler
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2010, 3:10 pm

So Master pendant

When you allow the other 4billion sob storys into USA, how will YOU take care of them?
How will YOU pay for them?

How about we invade Thailand and save the day there too?
And the starving masses in India, how about we ration food in USA and send it to them!

Please learn about Nationality, it is what primarly matters in the world.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 3:20 pm

Worldtraveler wrote:
So Master pendant

When you allow the other 4billion sob storys into USA, how will YOU take care of them?

And the starving masses in India, how about we ration food in USA and send it to them!

Humanity trumps nationality.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 3:58 pm

Lecks wrote:
Worldtraveler wrote:
So Master pendant

Humanity trumps nationality.

If only /:

Ignorance seems to trump humanity.

Just my two cents worth of pessimism. >_<

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 4:18 pm

A thousand sick immigrants don't leech as much from the system as one successful day trader. Complaining about immigrants being too costly while turning a blind eye to the fact that we're still being economically assraped by the bastardization that is American capitalism is quite simply racism at its finest. It's like reconstruction all over again. Just a bunch of poor white people being economically exploited by rich white people while being convinced by the very same rich white people that it's all the (fill in the blank) fault.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 5:07 pm

Obres wrote:
A thousand sick immigrants don't leech as much from the system as one successful day trader. Complaining about immigrants being too costly while turning a blind eye to the fact that we're still being economically assraped by the bastardization that is American capitalism is quite simply racism at its finest. It's like reconstruction all over again. Just a bunch of poor white people being economically exploited by rich white people while being convinced by the very same rich white people that it's all the (fill in the blank) fault.

I believe you're right about that.

Worldtraveler
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2010, 5:49 pm

Obres you are correct about wall street. But that is far away, illegals are the ones that I see everyday seeing a Dr when I cant.
Doing a job for an illegal wage that they refuse to hire me for.

They get homes, cash, bene's. I have not had toilot paper for a month. For some reason I am pissed off. :wink:

I have the perfect visual for the thread subject.

This is what US citizens like me get.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnOOo6tRs8&feature=fvw[/youtube]

This is what foreigners get in USA after being here illegally for 6 years.

Nice shower
Nice hair
A warm dry home
Nice cloths
TP to wipe her behind with.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 6:24 pm

^ internet access trumps toilet paper

on a serious note, why dont you go into public toilet facilities and take a little TP from each one? :)

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 6:42 pm

Worldtraveler wrote:
Obres you are correct about wall street. But that is far away, illegals are the ones that I see everyday seeing a Dr when I cant.
Doing a job for an illegal wage that they refuse to hire me for.

They get homes, cash, bene's. I have not had toilot paper for a month. For some reason I am pissed off. :wink:

Damage caused by wall street is far away? How do you figure that? They've already caused a major economic crash that we're still recovering from, if we're even doing that... meanwhile they're still screwing us over, and there's nothing to indicate that anything will change in the foreseeable future.

And as for immigrants doing jobs cheap, well, that boosts our economy and allows us to keep up our standard of living. It's complete economic exploitation, and the US (as a whole) is the one that benefits from it. Immigrants are propping up our economy, not dragging it down. Now your problem, is that you're not a part of the classes that are benefiting from cheap foreign/immigrant labor, and that's not the immigrants' fault. It's the employer's fault and the American public's fault. We demand good and services for cheap, and corporations want to give that to us, while still making more money than anyone deserves. To do that, we require mass amounts of labor at costs far below our own standard of living. Poor people aren't taking your money, rich people are. I know it's a tough concept to grasp, so allow me to present this formal propositional game-theoretic economic model*:

1 - OMG where'd our money go
2 - Rich people have all the damn money
3 - Poor people don't have any of the money

Hmmm... this is a real brain-twister

* formal propositional game-theoretic economic model not guaranteed to be formal, propositional, game theoretic, or an economic model

Worldtraveler
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2010, 7:23 pm

Psych
Internet is free for me. TP costs cash.

Obres will have a smart mouth untill the foreigner does his job for $4hr.

Then what are you going to do?

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:15 pm

Worldtraveler wrote:
Psych
Internet is free for me. TP costs cash.

Obres will have a smart mouth untill the foreigner does his job for $4hr.

Then what are you going to do?

Get a new one because the immigrants' have expanded the economy?

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:19 pm

Worldtraveler wrote:
So Master pendant

Nationality may, unfortunately, be a defining matter in the world.

But the particular woman in question was:

- Disabled
- Had family in the country
- Allowed to stay by the Republic's courts
- Isn't really that exceptional a case
- Has been dehumanized in your rather tactless and moralisitc post.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 12:30 am

Interesting that you both know more and are right over the decision of the appeal process. She came and applied legally, went through a period of questionable status, and now she is here legally again. Looked at in whole, it seems to be a pretty empty complaint designed to instigate a response instead of serious address any issue.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 8:08 am

sartresue wrote:

Kenya is not a welcoming place for differently abled and chronically ill people. Like WT, many Kenyans see these people as economic drains on society, which is inhumane. :evil:

A person unable to wipe his/her arse is "differently abled"?

ruveyn