Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

curtis122
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Aug 2010, 12:25 pm

Hello iv set up a Communist study group forum for people that are interested in Communism. Iv posted something upon the subject of Communism before so I hope that you find this interested.

http://communismstudygroup.freeforums.org/index.php

What do you think of the forum?

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

curtis122 wrote:
Hello iv set up a Communist study group forum for people that are interested in Communism. Iv posted something upon the subject of Communism before so I hope that you find this interested.

It looks ok, but I don't see a single topic.

curtis122
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2010, 8:08 am

Thats because iv only started it. It would be wonderful if you could post. Im thinking of posting later.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 8:18 am

curtis122 wrote:

While you are busy studying communism you might be able to figure out why it ALWAYS fails. Each and every time. Never, ever, ever works. Not once.l

ruveyn

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 10:20 am

ruveyn wrote:
figure out why it ALWAYS fails.

ruveyn

^^Hello ruveyn.

I am very sorry as I am not very skilled at knowing about politics very much. However, I think I understand some partial causes for this within past events.

I believe that in most cases, the nation in which Communism has been introduced are usually very poor, and therefore when Communism is introduced, I suspect there is little or no improvement for the poor and only disadvantage for those who were rich.

As the majority of other nations are Capitalist, perhaps influences (in many forms) arise from these nations.

Communism is often usually rather hypocritical when considering the Government. I believe this is often due to the fact that the Government has great power whereas the rest of society does not.

I am very sorry if this is incorrect of me.

EDIT: ^^Also, thank you very much for creating this little forum, curtis.

Last edited by Tomasu on 15 Aug 2010, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 10:23 am

curtis122 wrote:
Thats because iv only started it. It would be wonderful if you could post. Im thinking of posting later.

I am generally uninterested. Communism isn't currently at the top of my interests.

curtis122
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2010, 12:21 pm

Its okay I understand if your not interested. The down fall of communism could be interesting to talk about on the forum. I feel that one of the floors of communism is that it can easily be abused and turned into dictatorship. I think the reason why poor country adopt Communism is that the majority are going to be poor and Communism appeals to the poor man in my opinion.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 12:27 pm

Communism is just not appealing, even the Russians are glad its gone, even China is flirting with Capitalism these days.
Besides, who wants to share a dirty drinking glass at a fountain or wait inline for stale bread, or sandpaper toilet paper.

curtis122
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Aug 2010, 5:06 am

Each to his own.

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 5:31 am

curtis122 wrote:
Its okay I understand if your not interested. The down fall of communism could be interesting to talk about on the forum. I feel that one of the floors of communism is that it can easily be abused and turned into dictatorship. I think the reason why poor country adopt Communism is that the majority are going to be poor and Communism appeals to the poor man in my opinion.

^^ Yaye I believe I agree with you very much curtis122.

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 6:29 am

There's already a popular forum dedicated to communist issues, particularly the Soviet Union.

http://www.soviet-empire.com/ussr/

Mutate
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2010, 6:34 am

I nearly bought Fidels autobiog yesterday. It would have cheered me to imagine him flipping off the imperialists with his reclaiming of business.

Mutate
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2010, 6:38 am

Friskeygirl wrote:
Besides, who wants to share a dirty drinking glass at a fountain or wait inline for stale bread, or sandpaper toilet paper.

Better than the imperialist poison of Coca Cola and McDonalds. Anyway some people like the texture of rough rubbing on their bum.

curtis122
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Aug 2010, 7:12 am

Thank you :)

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 6:58 pm

Mutate wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:

Better than the imperialist poison of Coca Cola and McDonalds. Anyway some people like the texture of rough rubbing on their bum.

Hey! I like Coke and am indifferent to McDonalds.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 7:03 pm

ruveyn wrote:
While you are busy studying communism you might be able to figure out why it ALWAYS fails. Each and every time. Never, ever, ever works. Not once.l

American imperialism? I mean, few marxists, put the blame on that, so they pretty much "figured that out".

Last edited by greenblue on 16 Aug 2010, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.