Page 5 of 13 [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

ruveyn wrote:
quiet_dove wrote:
So to you, I'm just text on a screen? You don't think at all about who I must be as a human being, even though you know for a fact that I am human? You'd rather just pretend that I'm a robot than actually admit that I, like you, am a human being, and thus, you and I share something in common?

I think you are beginning to Get It.

ruveyn

So not only are you hateful, cold, and unfeeling, but you're also delusional, too, to the point where you think that I'm not a human being. Wow. You need some serious psychological help.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 1:19 pm

It could be said that your idealistic to an extreme that makes you a danger to yourself at the very least. Do not go stating judgments on other peoples mental well being its rude.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 1:34 pm

quiet_dove wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
quiet_dove wrote:
So to you, I'm just text on a screen? You don't think at all about who I must be as a human being, even though you know for a fact that I am human? You'd rather just pretend that I'm a robot than actually admit that I, like you, am a human being, and thus, you and I share something in common?

I think you are beginning to Get It.

ruveyn

So not only are you hateful, cold, and unfeeling, but you're also delusional, too, to the point where you think that I'm not a human being. Wow. You need some serious psychological help.

No, this is just a linguistic effect of correspondence-only communication. You're probably a human being, but as for myself I'm a parakeet.

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Sep 2010, 2:42 pm

Quote:
@Hanotaux... we are speaking of illegal immigrants to united states, most of whom are hispanic. you do realize that most hispanic people are white?

No they aren't ^

Although for some time, it was attempted to just classify Hispanics and Mestizos as 'White' to really conceal the true level of 'change.' 'Lets just call Hispanics 'White' and be done with it...........'

Quote:
Wow, your racism is disgusting. Whether you like it or not, black people are just as human as white people, and thus, they deserve just as much of your love and respect as white people do. Seriously, quit it with the hatred already and learn to love everyone equally, since we're all inherently equal in the sense that we're all human beings.

I see no good reason, and loads of obvious inherent danger that would result from 'loving' all of these crazy and violent people with primordial lifestyles.

Allowing these strange cultures into your proximity and making your person and assets accessable to them is a terrible folly and risk, to say the least.

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2010, 5:22 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
I see no good reason, and loads of obvious inherent danger that would result from 'loving' all of these crazy and violent people with primordial lifestyles.

Allowing these strange cultures into your proximity and making your person and assets accessable to them is a terrible folly and risk, to say the least.

I've met (and befriended) many black people, and none of them lived "primordial lifestyles." In fact, two of my professors at the college I just graduated from were black, yet they were quite intelligent and wise. Seriously, stop pretending that all black people act in exactly the same way. Just because the black people in Africa still live tribal lifestyles doesn't mean that all black people (including the black people who live in first-world nations) do that.

Not that there's anything wrong with tribal lifestyles, that is. Just because the lifestyles of black people in Africa differ from our lifestyles here in America doesn't mean that our lifestyles are right and theirs are wrong. After all, "different" doesn't always equal "bad" or "wrong."

Also, I'm just curious, but, have you even ever befriended a black person before? If not, then what makes you think that all black people are inherently untrustworthy?

Last edited by quiet_dove on 28 Sep 2010, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2010, 5:23 pm

ikorack wrote:
It could be said that your idealistic to an extreme that makes you a danger to yourself at the very least. Do not go stating judgments on other peoples mental well being its rude.

How exactly am I a danger to myself? And why is it okay for you to judge me (like you just did), but not okay for me to judge anyone else? Your hypocrisy amuses me.

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 6:34 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
With dogs, breeders go to such length to discourage the breeding of 'mutts,' but yet any suggestion of opposition to human miscegenation is opposed so vehemently by a vocal segment?

And with dogs, purebreds are more likely to be neurotic. Mutts may be less desired by some people, but they are healthier.

Quote:
Also, why should whites be genetically diluted with other races who are physically less pleasing to look at?

1. Nobody is forcing you to breed with anyone else.

2. 'Diluted' makes sense in chemical reactions. Not genetics.

3. Looks are not particularly important, especially from a moral and political standpoint. But your point still fails -- it ignores the many gorgeous hispanic ladies, and the fact that mixed genetics are more likely to be good genetics, specifically in the realm of physical appearance.

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Sep 2010, 7:51 pm

Quote:
And with dogs, purebreds are more likely to be neurotic. Mutts may be less desired by some people, but they are healthier................ Looks are not particularly important, especially from a moral and political standpoint. But your point still fails -- it ignores the many gorgeous hispanic ladies, and the fact that mixed genetics are more likely to be good genetics, specifically in the realm of physical appearance

I would just think that the same people who are so offended by the opposition to human miscegenation would also naturally take offense against breeders who strive to prevent the birthing of animal mutts. Dog breeders can so obsess over pedigree and preserving the distinctive appearance of various breeds, and no one thinks anything of it. But any opposition to human interracial relationships is so frowned upon.

Besides, the idea of 'gorgeous hispanic ladies,' or 'mixed genetics...... specifically in the realm of physical appearance,' are all opinions of personal preference. I personally find someone like Halle Berry to be about as attractive as a goat.

Quote:
1. Nobody is forcing you to breed with anyone else.

This theme constantly gets pounded on and glorified by constant liberal propaganda movies like 'Guess Who,' 'Something New,' etc. Pretty much every major feature produced has token minorities and supportive references to interracial relationships, even historical movies that seem to constantly feature historically misplaced black people, like that Robin Hood with Kevin Costner.

Not surprising then that many many people put into practice these messages that they are constantly being bombarded with.

Quote:
Also, I'm just curious, but, have you even ever befriended a black person before? If not, then what makes you think that all black people are inherently untrustworthy?

I used to play basketball with a few black guys when I was in the Army. I wiped the floor with them too.

Quote:
In fact, two of my professors at the college I just graduated from were black, yet they were quite intelligent and wise.

Like Professor Gates?

Quote:
Seriously, stop pretending that all black people act in exactly the same way.

Seriously, just conform to being a wigger already ! !! (sarcasm)

Do you always preface every thought of yours with 'Seriously?" I mean, seriously. I know you are serious. Ha Ha.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:09 pm

quiet_dove wrote:
Hanotaux wrote:
Ahhh........... The 'we are all the same' party line. You can't even talk about people anymore in an individual/cultural/racial sense without getting the indoctrinated masses party line bleated back in your face. White People are different from Black people(lower testosterone levels.) Caucasians should be able to live in peace without having to be constantly harassed and subjected to violence from disproportionally more aggressive minority cultures. Also, why should whites be genetically diluted with other races who are physically less pleasing to look at? Why are we importing large populations from violent and warlike cultures featuring 'clan feuds' and that sort of thing, to live side by side with Caucasians who are on the average more elderly and more on the 'Eloi' side?

All of the 'we are all the human race' drivel is just the same indoctrinated line fabricated by a group of social engineers, and internalized by a large percentage of the population as a process. It is no more correct or less of a falliable doctrine than the eugenic ideas that ciruclated in fascist circles in the early part of the 20th century. Even if I adhered to this ethos, I'd not go bandying it about, as the sociologists who dispense this theory permit no actual review into the fundamental principles of their absolute moratorium on eugenics.

Wow, your racism is disgusting. Whether you like it or not, black people are just as human as white people, and thus, they deserve just as much of your love and respect as white people do. Seriously, quit it with the hatred already and learn to love everyone equally, since we're all inherently equal in the sense that we're all human beings.

Some people are better than others. The effect of race on this is likely a lot lower than many racists try to say, but it is difficult to say that all people are equal with great justification.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:16 pm

quiet_dove wrote:

No, actually he's right. You aren't actually a human being. You are just a chatbot.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/541886

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

ummmm well... illegal immigrants would technically not be entitled to welfare, so the point about mexicans jumping the border and stealing all of the welfare dollars does not make sense. it can't be both ways...
if you have a problem with the legal immigrants who are on welfare, perhaps you should lobby your goverment or something about changing immigration criteria, but they are not the group we are talking about here...

i am pretty sure that any illegal immigrant who tried to access social assistance would be deported.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
I would just think that the same people who are so offended by the opposition to human miscegenation would also naturally take offense against breeders who strive to prevent the birthing of animal mutts. Dog breeders can so obsess over pedigree and preserving the distinctive appearance of various breeds, and no one thinks anything of it. But any opposition to human interracial relationships is so frowned upon.

Why? Animals aren't human. Hanotaux, your reasoning would be equally valid if you said this:
"I would just think that the same people who are so offended by cannibalism, would also naturally take offense against people who eat beef".

The issue is that this doesn't follow as human beings regard humans as more morally important than animals.

As it stands, I think that dog breeding is stupid. I agree with Ancalagon that purebred animals are more likely to be unhealthy than mutts. I also just think that purebreds are overly expensive wastes of time.

As for your personal dislike of Halle Berry.... ok, sure, good for you. Frankly, I wouldn't have taken Ancalagon's argument from beauty either, as that is subjective, but a lot of people of your race do like people of other races.

Hanotaux
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Sep 2010, 8:31 pm

^ No, but humans are animals........

Shouldn't mutts be the desired results of pet-breeding, as opposed to purebreeds, according to the contemporary multiculturalist ethos? Why aren't breeders instead looking to eliminate all distinctive breeds, which would go in line with the rabid support of the 'melting-pot?' Many suburban whites profess such a superficial love for diversity, so why don't they practice it with their hobbies where it could apply?

Wedge
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:36 pm

I believe in what is written on the Statue of Liberty which is John_Browning´s avatar:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:43 pm

Hanotaux wrote:
^ No, but humans are animals........

Shouldn't mutts be the desired results of pet-breeding, as opposed to purebreeds, according to the contemporary multiculturalist ethos? Why aren't breeders instead looking to eliminate all distinctive breeds, which would go in line with the rabid support of the 'melting-pot?' Many suburban whites profess such a superficial love for diversity, so why don't they practice it with their hobbies where it could apply?

Why? They aren't humans. Hanotaux, if you can't understand that human beings do not consider other animals to be that morally relevant, then you just won't understand what is going on a lot of the time.

The "contemporary multiculturalist ethos" has nothing to do with pet-breeding.

"Diversity" as a term is only referring to a certain set of contexts, so saying "Oh, they should practice it elsewhere" just makes no sense.

Hanotaux, do you have an argument here or do you have a bunch of ill-considered hogwash? You may say "shouldn't X be the case?", but frankly, WHY SHOULD IT? Why should human beings who desire a society made up from the results of many other cultures also require that their dogs be the result of multiple breeds? How is this argument different than my own rebuttal "I would just think that the same people who are so offended by cannibalism, would also naturally take offense against people who eat beef", as this seems a clear reductio ad absurdum of your reasoning. So, why don't *YOU* point out the difference in logical structure? After all, humans are animals as you stated. I mean, if you want us to respect, or even believe that your position is well considered, then don't you need more substance than bad analogies?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:45 pm

Wedge wrote:
I believe in what is written on the Statue of Liberty which is John_Browning´s avatar:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
:heart: