Should condoms, birth control pills, and tube tying be banne

Page 5 of 8 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:13 pm

I'd rather the Chinese approach.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIyenQ-njlQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:28 pm

skafather84 wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIyenQ-njlQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

That's just sick /:

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:33 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

That's just sick /:

What having over a billion people does to the Earth is more sickening.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:37 pm

I have my own opinions when it comes to late term abortions. I don't think any child deserves to pay the price for this or a human being for that matter.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:38 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I have my own opinions when it comes to late term abortions. I don't think any child deserves to pay the price for this or a human being for that matter.

Good thing it's only abortion and no children are involved.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:41 pm

skafather84 wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:

And what about the woman? I suppose it's not up to her or her husband whether or not they wanted this second child.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:51 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:

And what about the woman? I suppose it's not up to her or her husband whether or not they wanted this second child.

Obviously not.

Leave most of these animals on their own and they'll keep spewing out hungry mouths so long as their genitals work. Just look at any trailer park.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:59 pm

Well as long as it isn't a girl. I heard female infanticide is still an issue over there. Makes sense since women are useful for one thing...being breeding machines.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 2:17 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
Well as long as it isn't a girl. I heard female infanticide is still an issue over there. Makes sense since women are useful for one thing...being breeding machines.

Yeah, the sexism there isn't especially acceptable but I'd imagine that (the sexism) is also part of how they got into such a population problem.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 3:34 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
petitesouris wrote:
otherwise, i think that birth control should temporarily be banned in industrialized countries until the war on terror ends.

The "war on terror" will never end. It's a scaremongering term invented by Western governments used to justify laws which take away our rights and privacy piece by piece.

That's right. And the attack of 9/11 never happened.

ruveyn

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 3:36 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
petitesouris wrote:
otherwise, i think that birth control should temporarily be banned in industrialized countries until the war on terror ends.

The "war on terror" will never end. It's a scaremongering term invented by Western governments used to justify laws which take away our rights and privacy piece by piece.

ruveyn

It did happen. Nine f**king years ago. Straight after, the US government used it as an excuse to quickly pass a bunch of laws they wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 3:36 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
petitesouris wrote:

ruveyn

Careful, don't rouse the conspiracy theorists. :wink:

Severus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 3:37 pm

What, banning any kind of birth control? Really? I wouldn't survive without them.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 3:53 pm

It's just too bad there's no method of birth control for animals other than getting fixed...an expensive method. Animals can't cognitively decide for themselves so what do they do but give birth just to be put down or abused. The same has also happened to children where there is so many human rights in other countries including the U.S.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2010, 2:46 pm

'fer cryin' out loud, the rich have been whining about the poor out-reproducing them for hundreds of years, sure that it's going to lead to a regression into ape-hood for the entire species. Which is BS. What is being selected for is the loss of inhibition in sexually charged situations, not stupidity; that's why we have an increase in STDs and why it's so important to have continually active forms of bc available like sterilization, pills, and IUDs.

Just surviving in the modern world takes more and more intelligence with any passing year; most of the poor are poor b/c of parental history and chance, not b/c of stupidity, and the ones who *are* stupid (both rich and poor) are much more likely to be killed as soon as they start to become independent of their parents.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2010, 2:53 pm

We might as well elect people like Paris Hilton for president going by this pathetic logic. No wonder we have so many dumb senators and presidents that run for office. Sarah Palin is a good example of this.