Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 3:52 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Bethie wrote:
How dare you criticize the oh-so-scientific nature of astrology?
I read my kitteh's horoscope to him every morning, for serious.
Today's: Today is all about taking care of the little stuff. Once you've moved past the basics, you should find that your mind is much clearer and better able to take on the big stuff.

LOL! I know a guy who bases all his life decisions on Astrology. He isn't doing to well...
wtf hahahaha that's like basing all your life decisions on the sayings of your latest fortune cookie. It must be real rough having no stability in your life cuz you always have to adjust accordingly every time you get one.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 4:54 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Bethie wrote:
Hey. Is Uganda the same country of the "eat the poo-poo" brilliance?
Yes:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM[/youtube]

0:51 - I wonder if that's going to lead to an outlawing of proctology.

I do agree though - this guy got WAYY too into it.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 5:11 pm

I suppose it's time for some comic relief.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg[/youtube]

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 5:13 pm

I swear, at some point during that illustration someone needed to raise their pencil and ask him "Wait... how does that go again?"

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

13 May 2011, 5:22 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Nah - they'll probably ban rectums next. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 5:32 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Bethie wrote:
Hey. Is Uganda the same country of the "eat the poo-poo" brilliance?
Yes:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM[/youtube]

I do agree though - this guy got WAYY too into it.

I just played this for my wife, and I thought she was going to pee her panties. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 5:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I just played this for my wife, and I thought she was going to pee her panties. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, it would be hilarious. I had to remind myself constantly that people are dying over this to stay in my seat.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 6:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yeah, it would be hilarious. I had to remind myself constantly that people are dying over this to stay in my seat.

Sadly true.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 6:40 pm

AceOfSpades wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Bethie wrote:
How dare you criticize the oh-so-scientific nature of astrology?
I read my kitteh's horoscope to him every morning, for serious.
Today's: Today is all about taking care of the little stuff. Once you've moved past the basics, you should find that your mind is much clearer and better able to take on the big stuff.

LOL! I know a guy who bases all his life decisions on Astrology. He isn't doing to well...
wtf hahahaha that's like basing all your life decisions on the sayings of your latest fortune cookie. It must be real rough having no stability in your life cuz you always have to adjust accordingly every time you get one.

Needless to say, he's a total unreliable flake, lol.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

14 May 2011, 12:27 pm

Tequila wrote:
As for bigotry - LGBT people largely have their rights in law

Must be nice.
If I was gay, here I would be forced to marry someone outside my sexual orientation, or else forever remain legally-single,
and were I to be even suspected of homosexuality, I would be immediately-denied as a candidate for adopting children.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2011, 12:31 pm

There isn't an option for a civil ceremony? Religions generally prohibit it because they see marriage as between man and wife.

And, no, we don't have the problem here in the UK of the State refusing adoption to gay couples - if anything, there is a perception here that they get priority over straight people.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2011, 4:38 pm

I think I might have a plan, perhaps a better one than signing an online petition. If 1,000,000 people had this guy's mailing address, all went out and bought Brokeback Mountain and mailed it to his residence, THAT would make a point.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

14 May 2011, 8:29 pm

I dunno- the BB Mountain guys being bisexual might make them not "as bad" as actual gays in his eyes-
though such people rarely see things in shades of grey.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2011, 8:36 pm

Bethie wrote:
I dunno- the BB Mountain guys being bisexual might make them not "as bad" as actual gays in his eyes-
though such people rarely see things in shades of grey.

Fine then, make that Madam Sata or Bruno.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2011, 8:44 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Fine then, make that Madam Sata or Bruno.

:lol:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2011, 8:53 pm

Its funny, I forgot to mention yesterday, from what I heard about the Mili Vanilli scene, there are some eerie parallels with this Eat of the Poop video.