Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 5:14 pm

@ WilliamWDelaney
Not all Palestinians are that way, just the ones that happen to be controlling their Government, are the ones that are involved with the terror groups or are looking the other way.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 12:10 am

WilliamWDelaney wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Ok why is it that a lot of people seem to think as an american you are obligated to support Israel?
Because the Pals are a bunch of lousy, lazy, untrustworthy bastards, compulsive liars, deceitful vermin and hypocritical jerk-offs that we'd just as soon bomb as look at. They are disgusting, asinine people, and the concept of letting those useless bastards overrun Israel when the culture that happens to be there now has done a reasonable job of doing something productive with themselves makes us want to toss up everything we've eaten in the past twelve weeks.

The Palestinians are a bunch of bomb-building cave-semites (or they would be building bombs if they had enough god damn sense among their whole f***ing ethnicity to put one together), less than medieval in their culture and totally unlikely to ever go anywhere or accomplish anything with themselves whatsoever. They don't have a future, and they are not entitled for us to give a crap about them whatsoever. Quite frankly, I wouldn't feel concerned over the bastards if the Jews actually were gassing the f****.

To tell you the truth, I think the Jews are too f***ing soft on the idiot dickheads, and I would just as soon the Israeli government carpet-bomb the whole f***ing Gaza Strip until it glows in the f***ing dark because I'm about sick to the point that it makes me want to vomit of arguing with the stupid idiots who expect me to have sympathy for the self-destructive cave-semites. The Jews treat their sick and wounded and give them electricity for f***ing free and get not a scrap of gratitude for it. Soft. Far too soft. If you gave me a nuke, I'd fly the son of a b***h over there and drop it myself.

If you feel pity for the Palestinians, you'd better thank God I'm not over there running the Israeli government because I'd give you something to feel pity for them over in a god damn heartbeat. The primary reason I favor Livni over Netanyahu is that the only thing that overshadows my loathing toward those damn cave-semites is my hatred for conservatives.

1. you sound like a damn nazi
2. Do you think all Israelies are peace loving innocent people who just want to go about their daily lives without harming anyone else?
3. Do you seriously think all Palestinians are the way you described?
4. I am not an idiot dick head...