The Pals have really outdone themselves this time

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2011, 6:35 am

http://www.youtube.com/v/32t2bUzKmjE&hl

This time, they are getting help from the EU. Now, help me count up the lies and distortions, here, that are being spouted by these gentlemen who represent the Palestinian side of this argument.

Now, while those of us who are more familiar with the issue are doing this, the rest of you may amuse yourselves with a more philosophical question: would it help Israel's case if their present leadership had less of a penchant for self-destructive (and self-serving) posturing and a little more skill at that fine art of obscene global geo-political dick-sucking known to most of us as "diplomacy"?

And let's play another game, while we are at it: in theory, for about how long would Israel continue to exist without the continuing affection and support of the USA?

Discuss.

Burzum
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2011, 7:04 am

WilliamWDelaney wrote:
for about how long would Israel continue to exist without the continuing affection and support of the USA?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OIqy6md9w[/youtube]

CrinklyCrustacean
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2011, 7:10 am

WilliamWDelaney wrote:
And let's play another game, while we are at it: in theory, for about how long would Israel continue to exist without the continuing affection and support of the USA?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt162693.html

WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2011, 7:20 am

This is a new development, though, CrinklyCrustacean! Now, the EU is set against Israel!

And they are deluding themselves if they think they'll solve anything. When all of the crap has hit the fan, when everything has fallen down, there'll be a lot of Palestinian and Jewish corpses alike.

You know, I don't think that Israel would be in this position if Kadima had been running things.

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2011, 8:17 am

What a shame there are no identifiable Philistines or Canaanites left [they are pretty much all gemischt into Jews and Palestinians] to rise up against everybody.

I suppose one could hand the place over to what is left of the Samaritans, who have been on site longer than anybody else?

---

I hang up lest I start saying things.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2011, 9:42 am

Philologos wrote:
What a shame there are no identifiable Philistines or Canaanites left [they are pretty much all gemischt into Jews and Palestinians] to rise up against everybody.

I suppose one could hand the place over to what is left of the Samaritans, who have been on site longer than anybody else?

---

I hang up lest I start saying things.

The Amalekites still exist. But they call themselves Muslims these days.

ruveyn

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2011, 12:45 pm

Blah. Neither side deserves sympathy IMO. It would be nice if the rest of the world could just wash their hands of the issue and be done with it.