Case for Obama birth certificate forgery growing....

Page 8 of 18 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

MarketAndChurch wrote:
it is racist or not racist according to whoever says it is or it isn't last.

Is the monkey/gorilla off limits for how long... till baby boomers die? Till millennials are in retirement homes? Till the net generation have kids? I've only read about it in history books, so it isn't fresh in my mind as it is for those of you who grew up with racism and racial tension on behalf of whites towards blacks, but at some point, we have to acknowledge that these associations are not longer relevant and that one could accuse the other of being a monkey without assuming racism on their part. Perhaps now according to those left of center is still premature. Another 5 years then?

Inuyasha and John Brownning are not racists unless the term is meaningless.

John_Browning has admitted to being racist, or at least highly prejudiced against lower class "ghetto" blacks because of some negative experiences. Inuyasha is not racist or anti-semetic and I never thought of him as such.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 9:58 pm

marshall wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:

Is the monkey/gorilla off limits for how long... till baby boomers die? Till millennials are in retirement homes? Till the net generation have kids? I've only read about it in history books, so it isn't fresh in my mind as it is for those of you who grew up with racism and racial tension on behalf of whites towards blacks, but at some point, we have to acknowledge that these associations are not longer relevant and that one could accuse the other of being a monkey without assuming racism on their part. Perhaps now according to those left of center is still premature. Another 5 years then?

John_Browning has admitted to being racist, or at least highly prejudiced against lower class "ghetto" blacks because of some negative experiences. Inuyasha is not racist or anti-semetic and I never thought of him as such.

I would need to see the post where he "admits" this, because quite frankly it could have just been sarcasm. Furthermore, I would be a little wary of people that look grungy/disheveled, wrong side of town and it would have nothing to do with race. It is hardwired into all of us to be wary of individuals looking like that if a major disaster hadn't just taken place. My reaction would be the same if the person was white/black/asian/hispanic/etc. as it would for most of you. I have no reaction if the person is dressed like they are middle class or just plain casual, it partly depends on the location where I run into people and it also depends on the area. I would have a wariness in a big city or near a big city like Washington DC, I probably wouldn't have any wariness in a place like the state of Nebraska (people in Western states are usually very friendly).

Anyways, thanks marshall for sticking up for me, though I imagine you haven't won any new friends over it.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 11:56 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
marshall wrote:
MarketAndChurch wrote:

I would need to see the post where he "admits" this, because quite frankly it could have just been sarcasm. Furthermore, I would be a little wary of people that look grungy/disheveled, wrong side of town and it would have nothing to do with race. It is hardwired into all of us to be wary of individuals looking like that if a major disaster hadn't just taken place. My reaction would be the same if the person was white/black/asian/hispanic/etc. as it would for most of you. I have no reaction if the person is dressed like they are middle class or just plain casual, it partly depends on the location where I run into people and it also depends on the area. I would have a wariness in a big city or near a big city like Washington DC, I probably wouldn't have any wariness in a place like the state of Nebraska (people in Western states are usually very friendly).

Anyways, thanks marshall for sticking up for me, though I imagine you haven't won any new friends over it.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf156641-0-45.html
[quote="John_Browning]I have never had a stormfront account and I haven't even looked at it in years. I think for myself. Yes, I may post articles from someone else if it is basically what I've been thinking since it saves me a lot of time typing. It's really not any different than people posting videos to explain their ideas. Do I have problems with other groups of people? Yes. I think some races tend to be smarter than others, some tend to be more athletic than others, some cause more crime than others, that if enough of certain minorities move into a nice middle class neighborhood that it will turn to crap, I can't figure out how some of them manage to stay employed at the most simple jobs (some places should just hire chimpanzees- they are smarter, their English and temperament can't possibly be any worse, and when they are off-duty they don't get drunk and cause domestic disturbances or DUI accidents), kids of some races are more likely to be nothing but a drain on school districts than kids of other races, and let's just say the jails and prison system's don't have the same ratios as the rest of the state. However, despite all this I currently don't believe the white supremacist movement is not the most effective group organizations for addressing my biggest concerns right now. Many of the root issues do not just affect any one race and taking care of those might simplify some of my issues with other races (racism normally develops out of a threat to your well being- if something poses a threat to you, you don't bask in it, you try to resolve the situation). I am pretty neck deep in social causes right now, and hopefully those interests will make it possible to undo and properly fix laws and policies that affect race issues without resorting to persecuting American citizens that are being constructive (even if they don't agree with me).[/quote]
I quoted the Whole thing I commend Browning for being honest.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 1:50 pm

marshall wrote:
Inuyasha is not racist or anti-semetic and I never thought of him as such.

He just doesn't like girls.

dionysian
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 3:43 pm

Damn man, John_Browning is such a full on racist.

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 10:43 am

Well, guess what, birthers?

http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-still-du ... 54196.html

Your hero, Ted Cruz, was born in Canada, and is still a Canadian citizen.

:lmao:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 11:16 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:
So what?
It IS legal for a foreign born person to become a senator if they have at least nine years as a US citizen behind them. A US president, however, must be born in the United States. That still leaves us with a president with a disputed birthplace. Personally, it's not the kind of thing I dwell on but you're the one trying bait this back into the spotlight. :shameonyou:

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 11:23 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
Well, guess what, birthers?

http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-still-du ... 54196.html

Your hero, Ted Cruz, was born in Canada, and is still a Canadian citizen.

"So what? He is still white!"

Frisco
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2014, 11:37 am

The argument flies in the face of logic. First off, the state has the certificate on file. Second, the newspaper published a birth announcement for him. Third, even if he was born in Kenya, which he wasn't, he would still be a natural born citizen through his mother. I'm not exactly a big fan of his policies, but he's the legitimate president, not an illegal usurper.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 11:45 am

Raptor wrote:
So what?
It IS legal for a foreign born person to become a senator if they have at least nine years as a US citizen behind them. A US president, however, must be born in the United States. That still leaves us with a president with a disputed birthplace. Personally, it's not the kind of thing I dwell on but you're the one trying bait this back into the spotlight. :shameonyou:

Well, according to the bozos at Fox Noise

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05 ... ntial-run/

Ted Cruz is eligible to run for President.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 11:50 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
So what?

Well, according to the bozos at Fox Noise

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05 ... ntial-run/

Ted Cruz is eligible to run for President.

Not if he wasn't born inside the US he's not. I guess we could create one for him, though. Seems to be working for one other president I can think of. :P

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 11:59 am

Raptor wrote:
Not if he wasn't born inside the US he's not. I guess we could create one for him, though. Seems to be working for one other president I can think of. :P

Oh, so THAT'S what the Repugnican line is going to be.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 12:05 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Whatever.
Just remember that YOU'RE the one that dredged this deceased thread back up, +r011.
:shameonyou:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 12:21 pm

Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Whatever.
Just remember that YOU'RE the one that dredged this deceased thread back up, +r011.
:shameonyou:

Ted Cruz is making the discussion relevant again. So, all of the angry invective directed at our President would equally be directed at Mr. Canada, if the Repugnicans and Faux News watchers weren't a bunch of vile hypocrites.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 12:25 pm

As much as the left whines about Fox News they must watch it and go to their website an awful lot. In fact, they dwell on it neurotically.
Even as a mean sprinted and cold hearted conservative I rarely follow Fox.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2014, 12:30 pm

*sigh*.

Both Barack Obama and Ted Cruz are naturally born US citizens. Obama because he is born in the US, Cruz because his mother is a US citizen who has lived for 10 years in the US prior to his birth, 5 years of which have been after the age of sixteen.

Source:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ainObvious
http://library.uwb.edu/guides/usimmigra ... 201137.pdf (see point (a) and (g) on pages 1138-1139)