Case for Obama birth certificate forgery growing....

Page 14 of 18 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 8:09 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the White presidents who have been asked for their birth certificates?

We've never had a president with Obama's background, and until we have a white president with a foreign sounding name, a non American father, and a childhood spent abroad, we won't really have a valid comparison to make. Unless your whole point was to try and paint a bunch of people as racists without actual proof, in which case congratulations(?).

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 8:22 pm

T-Word! :shameonyou:

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 8:40 pm

Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the White presidents who have been asked for their birth certificates?

We've never had a president with Obama's background, and until we have a white president with a foreign sounding name, a non American father, and a childhood spent abroad, we won't really have a valid comparison to make. Unless your whole point was to try and paint a bunch of people as racists without actual proof, in which case congratulations(?).

Last time I checked, George Washington wasn't born in the US. Furthermore, he spent his *entire* childhood in the British Empire, and please ask a *native* American if his name sounds foreign...

American
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jan 2014, 8:59 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
American wrote:
I don't know what to think of the whole Obama birth certificate thing. But, birth certificate or no birth certificate, Obama is a terrible president. The lies, deception, hypocrisy, failure to take responsibility, and incompetence should be enough to tarnish Obama's legacy.

You're not going to give him credit for killing our most hated enemy?

Obama gave the go ahead for an operation to kill bin Laden. That's all he did. What? Because he didn't completely screw it up, I should praise him? Notice I said "completely." We should have interrogated bin Laden, with enhanced interrogation techniques if necessary, before killing him. Obama's policy of killing terrorists when we could probably capture them and get intel is foolish. Also, they should have released pictures of the dead bin Laden. I would expect nothing less of the most transparent administration in history. Of course, Obama was lying when he made that promise, just like many of his major promises..

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 9:01 pm

Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

I can't believe birthers are motivated by anything other than racism. And yes, I will paint the whole bunch of them with that brush.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 9:05 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

By continuing a Bush era CIA program and saying "go for it" when a likely lead came up?

Also, what did you personally get out of killing UBL? I mean I'm glad the guy is dead and all, but I'd rather have a competent president and a live Usama.

Bush had in fact discontinued the hunt for Bin Laden - Obama had in fact resurrected that program.
And what did we gain from killing him? It made me for one feel a whole lot better that that son-of-a-bitch got a bullet hole in the head, and a one way ticket to hell. I think most Americans would agree with me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 9:10 pm

American wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
American wrote:
I don't know what to think of the whole Obama birth certificate thing. But, birth certificate or no birth certificate, Obama is a terrible president. The lies, deception, hypocrisy, failure to take responsibility, and incompetence should be enough to tarnish Obama's legacy.

Obama gave the go ahead for an operation to kill bin Laden. That's all he did. What? Because he didn't completely screw it up, I should praise him? Notice I said "completely." We should have interrogated bin Laden, with enhanced interrogation techniques if necessary, before killing him. Obama's policy of killing terrorists when we could probably capture them and get intel is foolish. Also, they should have released pictures of the dead bin Laden. I would expect nothing less of the most transparent administration in history. Of course, Obama was lying when he made that promise, just like many of his major promises..

I seriously think if Obama brought you the moon and the stars, you still wouldn't be satisfied.
And do you seriously believe Bin Laden wouldn't have been killed under Bush?

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 9:33 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

I think the number would be zero.

What about all presidents prior to Obama who have been asked for their birth certificates?

I can't attest back to Washington, but for all of modern history, a candidate for President of the United States is REQUIRED to submit an affidavit with proof that they are a "natural born" citizen.

Obama's certification for Hawaii omits critical language that should be there...basically not affirming his "natural born" status. Why this was never scrutinized in the vetting process has never been exposed in the mass media.

So, yes, every white candidate was asked to provide proof that they were "natural born" citizens.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 9:46 pm

GGPViper wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

Last time I checked, George Washington wasn't born in the US. Furthermore, he spent his *entire* childhood in the British Empire, and please ask a *native* American if his name sounds foreign...

:roll:
Oh please! How could he have been born in a country that didnt exist at the time of his birth?

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

I can't believe birthers are motivated by anything other than racism. And yes, I will paint the whole bunch of them with that brush.

Oh really? Then I guess the liberal rejection of Herman Cain was likewise racist.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 9:52 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

What about all presidents prior to Obama who have been asked for their birth certificates?

I can't attest back to Washington, but for all of modern history, a candidate for President of the United States is REQUIRED to submit an affidavit with proof that they are a "natural born" citizen.

Obama's certification for Hawaii omits critical language that should be there...basically not affirming his "natural born" status. Why this was never scrutinized in the vetting process has never been exposed in the mass media.

So, yes, every white candidate was asked to provide proof that they were "natural born" citizens.

What does "natural born" mean? Obiwan was born in Hawaii from a Caucasian female who conceived in a natural manner. The fact the Obiwan's daddy was a Kenyan is -irrelevant-. Obiwan was born in U.S. territory which alone makes him a citizen and his mama was a native born American citizen. Can anyone be more "natural born" than that?

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 11:05 pm

Raptor wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

Oh please! How could he have been born in a country that didnt exist at the time of his birth?

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

Oh really? Then I guess the liberal rejection of Herman Cain was likewise racist.

Nobody questioned Hermann Cain's qualifications as an American. Liberals disliked him because he was proud of not knowing anything, and figured he could blame the poor for being poor.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 11:07 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

I think ruveyn provided a very sound answer.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 11:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

Nobody questioned Hermann Cain's qualifications as an American. Liberals disliked him because he was proud of not knowing anything, and figured he could blame the poor for being poor.

Nope, doesnt work that way. If the right is racist for being critical of Obama only on the grounds of being black then the left is guilty of same since Cain was also black.
Personally, I've never lost much sleep over the birth certificate thing because there's too many other things wrong with his presidency than just that alone.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 11:39 pm

I actually don't mind if you have a problem with Obama's politics - that's hardly racist. But the birthers bitching about his legitimacy to be President is, as they question his very Americanness.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2014, 12:21 am

GGPViper wrote:

Cute. Not particularly relevant or helpful, but cute.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2014, 12:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Well, I can lead you to reason, but clearly I can't make you think.