Page 4 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 5:29 pm

Barrett wrote:
Yeah, I think JakobVirgil is just a dippy liberal troll who'se clearly been off his meds and off his leash for too long, making random and completely moronic and unsubstantiated assumptions all over the place.

What assumptions?
That southern white folks and black folks hate each other despite and prolly because they have the same culture.
That may be unknown to a british troll but is kinda common knowledge in the states.
have fun on your "sheep" ranch in "Arkansas" mate.
cheers

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 5:47 pm

Barrett wrote:
off his meds

Thanks for the reminder. I have some pills to take, now.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 5:49 pm

Barrett wrote:
Yeah, I think JakobVirgil is just a dippy liberal troll who'se clearly been off his meds and off his leash for too long, making random and completely moronic and unsubstantiated assumptions all over the place.
Project much?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 6:11 pm

Frankenstein say: Racism baaaad. Love gooooood."

I have no idea why I just posted this, other than the fact that it just popped into my head. :lol:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Barrett
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jun 2011, 6:18 pm

I very clearly explained to JV about how I've lived in both England and America, but yet he keeps going on about British trolls and sodomy like some kind of blabbering idiot. Assumptions: Who said anything about living on a "sheep ranch," for one? Besides that, the whole litany of clearly refutable stereotypes....... Conservatives have trouble understanding, southern-whites live in jumbled trailer-parks and meth-labs, people in the south all have bad-teeth, to start.

I obviously know that JakobVirgin is clearly just trying to bait me into dropping some racist ban-worthy bomb, like the N-word, by going on as he is. His juvenile provocations I only even keep reading for sheer hilarity and entertainment value.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 7:47 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Funny I never thought of that. How close is the n-word to the tip of your tongue?
pretty close I bet, seeing how blood of the people you call that
is running in your veins.
Or would be if you were not a Rodbourne chav up late at night with a bottle of lotion
wearing a sheet with three holes cut in it wondering if a Arkansas ram would be up for for a go.
If you could only get across the Atlantic ocean and there were sheep in Arkansas.
:cry:

Barrett

24 Jun 2011, 8:07 pm

^ Move on, my troll friend. I'm not biting.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 8:09 pm

Barrett wrote:
^ Move on, my troll friend. I'm not biting.

Then why did you reply so quick mate?
cheers

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 9:40 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
southern whites eat mustard green blacks eat collard greens (except when they don't)
whites eat white meat fried chicken blacks eat dark (except when they don't)
when black folks play music it is called the blues.
when whites folks play the same music it is called country.
they both eat biscuits, beans and cornbread.

That is close enough to be pretty funny!

bradt4evr wrote:
psychohist wrote:
bradt4evr wrote:
I just wish people would quit judging someone by their skin.

I do too.

But - then why is "white" in the title of the thread? Shouldn't it be "I disagree with racial supremacist groups", whatever race they think is superior?

Its just i never really heard of an asian supremacist group, or a latino supremacist group, so i would have never thought to write that.

There are definitely black supremacist groups, though, for example Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party. I think there are people in Japan who have supremacist attitudes, though I don't know that they form "groups".

Barrett

24 Jun 2011, 9:47 pm

What about "La Raza" (Latino supremacist group) ??

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

Barrett wrote:

I was under the impression that La Rasse has been slandered by conservative opponents who purposely misconstrue what they believe because of their very name -The Race.
And in actuality, I've heard La Rasse can also mean family, or community.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 9:59 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Barrett wrote:

I was under the impression that La Rasse has been slandered by conservative opponents who purposely misconstrue what they believe because of their very name -The Race.

everyone I know in who was in La Raza votes republican (Mexican restaurants are small businesses too.)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm

JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Barrett wrote:

everyone I know in who was in La Raza votes republican (Mexican restaurants are small businesses too.)

So, THAT'S how you spell La Raza!
No, seriously; I had always thought they'd be a left leaning group, or at least most of their membership would be. Considering the Latino race baiting among Republicans, along with the anti-immigrant hysteria, if so many La Raza members are conservative voters, then Republicans sure must like shooting themselves in the foot.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Barrett wrote:

No, seriously; I had always thought they'd be a left leaning group, or at least most of their membership would be. Considering the Latino race baiting among Republicans, along with the anti-immigrant hysteria, if so many La Raza members are conservative voters, then Republicans sure must like shooting themselves in the foot.

Beats me mexicans are generally pretty conservative, catholic, Entrepreneural, traditional.
In AZ there are or used to be a lot of "Viva la Bush" stickers on trucks driven by what looked like Mexicans.
although I did see a one on a car that also had a free Lenard peiltier sticker too.
If the republicans played their cards right they could have most of the Mexican-american vote.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2011, 1:36 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Barrett wrote:

Beats me mexicans are generally pretty conservative, catholic, Entrepreneural, traditional.
In AZ there are or used to be a lot of "Viva la Bush" stickers on trucks driven by what looked like Mexicans.
although I did see a one on a car that also had a free Lenard peiltier sticker too.
If the republicans played their cards right they could have most of the Mexican-american vote.

Yeah, but the republicans refuse to differentiate between mexicans and people from other central and south american countries, and that just makes all of them angry.

Barrett

25 Jun 2011, 2:59 am

Also, I will state for the record that I declined to give anything besides non-meaningful and sarcastic responses to JV. I felt it was best to not actually dignify and acknowledge his trollish vulgarity and blatant-overgeneralizations a serious manner.

Adios ! !