Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

mad_monkey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jan 2012, 6:06 pm

I love pissing people off, especially in religion debates. Today I won't do that. I just wanted to know who all is interested in the mentality of an on again off again troll. And I had a few questions for other Aspergers people here. What about the Internet osubculture got you interested in this?
And no, I have no intention of troll baiting, or Flamewars starting.

Tadzio
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2012, 6:42 pm

mad_monkey wrote:
I love pissing people off, especially in religion debates. Today I won't do that. I just wanted to know who all is interested in the mentality of an on again off again troll. And I had a few questions for other Aspergers people here. What about the Internet osubculture got you interested in this?
And no, I have no intention of troll baiting, or Flamewars starting.

Speaking the observed truth pisses-off the majority of the people. That's also why Dostoevsky's "Prince Myshkin" is the central character in "The Idiot". Otherwise, "diplomacy" is suppose to be the best, as Jesus discovered that speaking in parables will only get you crucified, but, "diplomacy" is nothing but feel-good empty words that won't stop the Titanic from sinking in fact.

By "troll", do you mean somebody who variates among truths, parables, and diplomacies???

Tadzio

P.S.: The "$$$50.00$$$" Jeopardy word is "iurodivyi", which is the "wrong" side of "east-and-west".

mad_monkey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm

A term more mainstream is troubelmaker as*hole, in extreme cases cyberbully

Tadzio
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2012, 6:57 pm

mad_monkey wrote:
A term more mainstream is troubelmaker as*hole, in extreme cases cyberbully

So, you mean a "supply-side" Jesus promoter.

Tadzio

mad_monkey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse