Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 11:22 am

The Hamas leadership declared victory today. Why. THe Israelis did not come into Gaza to kill them all, once and for all. See! Said Hama, the Israelis are afraid to come in and fight with us.

The way Hamas figures is: if they did not come in an kill, then we won.

The more I think about, the better that wiping Gaza from the face of the Earth looks.

ruveyn

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 12:03 pm

The value you place on human life astounds me.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 12:10 pm

MrXxx wrote:

I put a high value on civilized Jewish human life and a low value on brutish thuggish Hamas life. So, go sue me.

I have a low opinion of the Amalekites (look it up in some article about the O.T.).

ruveyn

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 12:15 pm

ruveyn wrote:
So, go sue me.

ruveyn

Yeah I'll get right on that. :roll:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Nov 2012, 1:37 pm

If victory means the stop of firing of rockets into southern Israel then let them have their victory.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 1:40 pm

Losers always seem to declare victory to save face.

<*cough*> Mitt Romney <*cough*>

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 1:40 pm

ruveyn wrote:
MrXxx wrote:

I put a high value on civilized Jewish human life and a low value on brutish thuggish Hamas life. So, go sue me.

I have a low opinion of the Amalekites (look it up in some article about the O.T.).

ruveyn

Ok humour me, where do you stand on civilised goyim?

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 2:25 pm

Fnord wrote:
Losers always seem to declare victory to save face.

<*cough*> Mitt Romney <*cough*>

QFT

They can mouth off all they want as long as the grown-ups get to go about their business without facing indirect fire.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 2:42 pm

Wiping whole regions sounds so civilized.

ruveyn you take pride on being civilized or on having critical thinking, but your us vs. them flock mentality in this is quite terrible.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 2:56 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
ruveyn you take pride on being civilized or on having critical thinking, but your us vs. them flock mentality in this is quite terrible.

I don't think he's saying that. I think he's saying that if there is an enemy, or a set of people, that is intent on destroying you, if they pose a big enough threat you must safeguard your own security first before they have a chance to destroy you.

I would hope he isn't serious about wiping Gaza from the Earth. If he is, it's not exactly very enlightened (vis a vis history).

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 3:04 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRrsf_6ss-I&feature=related[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 3:07 pm

We oughta show them the Spartan way![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 3:22 pm

Oh, and isn't ruveyn declaring a victory too?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 5:03 pm

Tequila wrote:
I would hope he isn't serious about wiping Gaza from the Earth. If he is, it's not exactly very enlightened (vis a vis history).

What would you know, we finally concur on something for a change.

Batshit crazy religious zealotry of any flavour can build bridges across even the most polarised political divides.

MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 5:24 pm

political theory is pointless when you know whats on the ground, and you know a nations or groups history, and you understand why they do what they do, and how they will and have always reacted under certain circumstances. Nation A should do this and that so that nation B will react in a certain way is putting theories above realities. What if said nation isn't rational? What if said nation doesn't value life? What if said nation views it a mitzvah to go down so long as they can kill every last Jew in the holy land?

There is a young group of wild eyed romantics who don't share their parents views. They constitute too small a group to take into consideration. The Gaza and west bank is anyones nightmare. Egypt doesn't want them, neither would Jordan or any reformed government of Syria. If Israel doesn't incorporate them in full, then nothing short of reeducation camps will do, overseen by some non-biased middleman. If not, wipe them off the face of the earth.

I am very upset Israel stopped its move into the Gaza. The stop in rocket attacks is temporary, it'll start up again soon and this game of cat and mouse has gone on way too long, each time with Israel made out to be the bad guy.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 5:44 pm

In Northern Ireland we used to have a political stalemate by what was considered by most, to be insurmountable. We got over it because both sides grew the hell up and stopped playing their 'whattaboutery' games.

Palestine-Israel needs moderate leadership on both sides. The only way both sides can avoid losing face is to back down at the same time and bring into question the ability of both sides to lead to a peaceful solution. If that can be acheived, then possibly some sort of power sharing arrangement that was made during the closure of our conflict can be made.