21 Mar 2012, 1:09 pm

as i said - i WILL be proved right.

TM
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

Oodain wrote:
Joker wrote:

I have muslim friends to say that because a person is a muslim that it makes them a bad person is a fallacy.

excactly

Very few people would make that argument.

Last edited by TM on 21 Mar 2012, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2012, 2:01 pm

TheDarkMage wrote:

Repeating a lie does not increase its truthiness.

TheDarkMage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2012, 2:03 pm

visagrunt wrote:
TheDarkMage wrote:

Repeating a lie does not increase its truthiness.

and burying your head in the sand wont help you either

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2012, 2:36 pm

TheDarkMage wrote:
and burying your head in the sand wont help you either

If you cannot see the irony in that statement then there is truly no hope for you.

You bring nothing but prejudice to this discussion. Your assertions lack any evidentiary basis beyond the anecdotal, and are completely devoid of analytical rigour. Yet I'm the one burying my head in the sand?

I try very hard to be respectful of people whos views differ from my own, but you are bringing so little to the disccusion that it is hard for me not to be disdainful. For that, I apologize.

DC
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2012, 2:46 pm

ruveyn wrote:
TheDarkMage wrote:
its clear to me that apart from one or two people on this thread, the rest just havent got a clue. You can spout figures and theories all day and it wont make a difference. the fact is BRITAIN IS OVERCROWDED. saying britain needs more immigrants is like saying the worlds fattest man needs more burgers..

Is Britain producing or importing enough food to feed its population? If so, it is not over crowded. The average population density of Britain is much lower than downtown Mumbai India.

ruveyn

Britain is famous the world over for having crap weather that rains all the time.

Despite this London has grown so large it needs to build desalination plants so that Londeners have water to drink because it has already sucked up all the water from the rest of England.

Do you think that counts as over crowded?

When a soaking wet nation has to start recyling piss and seawater so people have water?

TheDarkMage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

DC wrote:

Britain is famous the world over for having crap weather that rains all the time.

Despite this London has grown so large it needs to build desalination plants so that Londeners have water to drink because it has already sucked up all the water from the rest of England.

Do you think that counts as over crowded?

When a soaking wet nation has to start recyling piss and seawater so people have water?

\m/

DC
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2012, 3:09 pm

Oh and regarding multicultural success stories I've only been to Marseille not Tatarstan or Kerala.

But If Marseille is what you call a 'success story' you must have very low standards, most people call it a crime ridden s**t hole.

From what I can tell of Tatarstan, post soviet union it seems to have become a highly bureaucratic and kleptocratic police state, not very Utopian sounding. :(

If you want to see a real multicultural success story, you should try Rochdale. :wink:

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2012, 3:10 pm

DC wrote:
If you want to see a real multicultural success story, you should try Rochdale. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheDarkMage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2012, 3:19 pm

DC wrote:
Oh and regarding multicultural success stories I've only been to Marseille not Tatarstan or Kerala.

But If Marseille is what you call a 'success story' you must have very low standards, most people call it a crime ridden sh** hole.

From what I can tell of Tatarstan, post soviet union it seems to have become a highly bureaucratic and kleptocratic police state, not very Utopian sounding. :(

and a few others

21 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

Europeans need to start having children again and get their birth rates above the replacement level if they want to maintain their lifestyle without having to put up with immigrants.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 3:49 pm

I am all for multiculturalism some day I hope the whole world becomes one big melting pot.The more diversity the more beauty the world becomes. And a better understanding of the human race we may all look and live differently but deep down inside we are all the same.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 3:56 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
I am all for multiculturalism some day I hope the whole world becomes one big melting pot.The more diversity the more beauty the world becomes.

If it does, everywhere will be like everywhere else. We'll all have the same, bland, uniform culture. That what you want?

TheDarkMage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Mar 2012, 3:56 pm

this is what happens in britain when it becomes "multicultural"

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/ ... entssort=1

cant even display your own flag

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

23 Mar 2012, 4:03 pm

The Gazette wrote:
“The reasons for the refusal for permission are the sign is gawdy with too many angles, triangles and colour.
(...)
A Fylde Council spokesman said: “The council refused planning permission on the basis it was too big and also too visually busy.
“It was gawdy design and out of character for a semi rural village. It has been appealed and dismissed on the same basis.
“We acknowledge there is some support for the sign in the area but this particular sign was not suitable,
“Mrs Salthouse is free to submit another planning application which will be viewed thoroughly and fairly.”
So, no mention of a flag, then.

TheDarkMage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Mar 2012, 4:12 pm

picture of a flag then