Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

01 Apr 2012, 11:19 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHy7DGLTt8g[/youtube]


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,328

01 Apr 2012, 11:29 am

And to think, I could have been epic sax guy if my daddy didn't take away my sax.



webcam
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 Feb 2012
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 427

01 Apr 2012, 12:01 pm

what does a humping dude with a sax have to do with atheism as the one true religion?



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

01 Apr 2012, 12:02 pm

webcam wrote:
what does a humping dude with a sax have to do with atheism as the one true religion?


A better question is "what doesn't he have to do with atheism being the one true religion"


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

01 Apr 2012, 12:09 pm

Vigilans wrote:
webcam wrote:
what does a humping dude with a sax have to do with atheism as the one true religion?


A better question is "what doesn't he have to do with atheism being the one true religion"


If you think about it the religious and non religious have a lot in comman both sides stand their guns on what they think about social issues ect.



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

01 Apr 2012, 12:09 pm

Joker wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
webcam wrote:
what does a humping dude with a sax have to do with atheism as the one true religion?


A better question is "what doesn't he have to do with atheism being the one true religion"


If you think about it the religious and non religious have a lot in comman both sides stand their guns on what they think about social issues ect.


We also both s**t, breath and eat


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

01 Apr 2012, 12:11 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Joker wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
webcam wrote:
what does a humping dude with a sax have to do with atheism as the one true religion?


A better question is "what doesn't he have to do with atheism being the one true religion"


If you think about it the religious and non religious have a lot in comman both sides stand their guns on what they think about social issues ect.


We also both sh**, breath and eat


Both sides also have quite the body count too and have caused death.



snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,328

01 Apr 2012, 12:13 pm

Sax should be the new organ.



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

01 Apr 2012, 12:14 pm

Joker wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Joker wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
webcam wrote:
what does a humping dude with a sax have to do with atheism as the one true religion?


A better question is "what doesn't he have to do with atheism being the one true religion"


If you think about it the religious and non religious have a lot in comman both sides stand their guns on what they think about social issues ect.


We also both sh**, breath and eat


Both sides also have quite the body count too and have caused death.


Uh... please elaborate on the "body count of atheism".


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

01 Apr 2012, 12:17 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Joker wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Joker wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
webcam wrote:
what does a humping dude with a sax have to do with atheism as the one true religion?


A better question is "what doesn't he have to do with atheism being the one true religion"


If you think about it the religious and non religious have a lot in comman both sides stand their guns on what they think about social issues ect.


We also both sh**, breath and eat


Both sides also have quite the body count too and have caused death.


Uh... please elaborate on the "body count of atheism".


Joesph Stalin Mao Zadong Pol Pot NICOLAE CEAUSESCU SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC Vladimir Ilyich Lenin BENITO MUSSOLINI the list goes on and on about radical athesits killing everything that opposed them see both sides have done harm.



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

01 Apr 2012, 12:18 pm

You seem to just be listing Communist and Fascist dictatorships off. Mussolini was definitely not an atheist. The body count is that of Communism, not Atheism


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


webcam
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 Feb 2012
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 427

01 Apr 2012, 12:18 pm

April fools? Or am I still missing something?

And wow, it really is 10 hours of a humping sax dude. Was this guy part of a famous band? Bill Clinton in his younger days?



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

01 Apr 2012, 12:20 pm

webcam wrote:
April fools? Or am I still missing something?

And wow, it really is 10 hours of a humping sax dude. Was this guy part of a famous band? Bill Clinton in his younger days?


Yes it is an April Fool's joke lol. I tend to get involved in debates about atheism being a religion (my position being it isn't) so I figured I'd have a little fun today
I think the sax guy is from some Europop/techno band called Moldova


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

01 Apr 2012, 12:23 pm

Vigilans wrote:
You seem to just be listing Communist and Fascist dictatorships off. Mussolini was definitely not an atheist. The body count is that of Communism, not Atheism



Mussolini was a atheist and atheism is apart of the communist political beliefs when it's extreme so they where communist atheists kiling people it's both really.



Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,022
Location: in my own little tamarillo jungle,

01 Apr 2012, 12:27 pm

good laugh :lol:

and now for the international anthem of april 1st.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfVdrtLcRs[/youtube]


_________________
//through chaos comes complexity//

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.


Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

01 Apr 2012, 12:27 pm

Joker wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
You seem to just be listing Communist and Fascist dictatorships off. Mussolini was definitely not an atheist. The body count is that of Communism, not Atheism



Mussolini was a atheist and atheism is apart of the communist political beliefs when it's extreme so they where communist atheists kiling people it's both really.


Mussolini, like most Fascists, was willing to pay lip service to anyone who might support him (so long as they weren't his scapegoats). My understanding of his beliefs was that he was mostly against the Catholic Church, which he later reconciled with

Communism killed those people. Are all atheists Communists?


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do