Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Sep 2012, 9:40 am

As being a Virginian by birth, I have learned many lessons while trodding on Virginia's sacred soil. No greater man, as well as Thomas Jonathon "Stonewall" Jackson, and Robert Edward Lee, signing their commissions to join the Rebel Cause after the American Civil War started, has been adequate enough for me to walk across the fields of honor with their appropriate armies. I have been assigned to a group of Virginians that are loyal to the Commonwealth of Virginia, and I have learned, that being a United Methodist since my baptism in 2007 has only strengthened my duties as a Virginian.
Though going into the military is not an option for me or any other aspie on this site, I can still support the Confederacy even though I oppose slavery. I don't think that involuntary servitude of African Americans is right. All men are created equal. Male and female-Husband and wife. White men and women have the same rights as do Asians, Arabs, Europeans, etc.
I have to say that once a person is born, they are born with rights as citizens of their native countries. I have saluted the flag of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and taken its oath of allegiance.
http://legis.state.va.us/1_cap_class/6- ... ml#Symbols

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2012, 12:24 pm

Which side lost the War Between the States?

The winner in any mortal conflict is the last one standing.

ruveyn

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Sep 2012, 12:48 pm

The North won. Even though the South lost, I still support the Confederacy and oppose slavery.

SavageMessiah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm

Sorry, but wasn't the Confederacy was an idea that failed 150 years ago? Think it's a bit late to support such things?? I mean people do have the right to form militias, but other than the symbolism of it, do you plan on raising funds for some fighter jets or Abrams tanks, etc?

I'm not against what you believe in or making fun. I'm just baffled...