Page 3 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 11:09 am

How many shootings in Egypt or Syria today (Dec 14)? I noticed no one said a word about those.

ruveyn

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

14 Dec 2012, 11:10 am

This is just.......... disgusting. I am sorry. What is wrong with our world today?!

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 11:12 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Raptor wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Quote:
im not for goverment mandated gun control but i would like to see americas AR fetish end voluntarily

And why exactly would you want the AR "fetish" to end?
im not sure what there use is and the more lawfull owners of those guns, the more oportunities to steal guns criminals have.
its certainly true that if guns were outlawed only outlaws would have guns,but the more guns there are in the market the more opportunities criminals have to steal these guns.
a street gun dealer might break into a gun store in tennessee and steal 100 guns and then sell them in new york or something.

Gun laws do not prevent people from having guns. When I lived in the DC metro area for close to a year with my husband, he told me that guns were illegal there. I still brought the .357 I had with me and carried it in my purse. I had a permit in Alabama, and carried legally down here, but up there it was a crime. I carried it anyway. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 11:22 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Raptor wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Quote:
im not for goverment mandated gun control but i would like to see americas AR fetish end voluntarily

im not sure what there use is and the more lawfull owners of those guns, the more oportunities to steal guns criminals have.
its certainly true that if guns were outlawed only outlaws would have guns,but the more guns there are in the market the more opportunities criminals have to steal these guns.
a street gun dealer might break into a gun store in tennessee and steal 100 guns and then sell them in new york or something.

Gun laws do not prevent people from having guns. When I lived in the DC metro area for close to a year with my husband, he told me that guns were illegal there. I still brought the .357 I had with me and carried it in my purse. I had a permit in Alabama, and carried legally down here, but up there it was a crime. I carried it anyway. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
i never said i was for gun control,i am against it but i dont get this new AR craze thats all.
whats wrong with a model 700 in .270

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 11:26 am

vermontsavant wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Raptor wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Quote:

i never said i was for gun control,i am against it but i dont get this new AR craze thats all.

Both have their purposes.
The M700 in .270 is a hunting rifle while the AR-15 and M4 are more tactical oriented.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 11:28 am

Raptor wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Raptor wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Quote:

Both have their purposes.
The M700 in .270 is a hunting rifle while the AR-15 and M4 are more tactical oriented.
im aware of that fact

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 11:43 am

[Moved from News and Current Events to PPR]

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

14 Dec 2012, 11:46 am

What the...

The one forum I try to stay out of... oh well.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 11:51 am

Sorry Makayla. Sometimes the news story threads develop that way.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 12:29 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
What the...

Stay with the thread hon. You are ballsy and can hold your own, I honestly think you'll do very well in this forum.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 12:41 pm

Gun control won't stop this,also on the news on CNN,bottom caption reads 22 children injured in stabbing in China.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 12:42 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
What the...

sorry if we derailed your thread,best wishes

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 12:43 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Gun control won't stop this,also on the news on CNN,bottom caption reads 22 children injured in stabbing in China.
yup i did say that earlier

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 1:03 pm

Misslizard wrote:

Time to outlaw knives and scissors.

ruveyn

Utnapishtim
Raven
Raven

14 Dec 2012, 1:12 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:

True point, I live in the UK and we have strong gun control laws which do bugger all about access to illegal firearms.
Plus theres an technology issue now about firearms, 3D printers. Its just the case now that if you what a gun just make it yourself!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19813382

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 1:17 pm

There's another one in Connecticut!
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/14/sh ... ?hpt=hp_t1