Page 6 of 19 [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 6:48 pm

Morning wood.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 1:54 pm

love this thread :D :D :D :D :D

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 3:45 pm

guys seem to love holding it too

LawlessFlogic
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jan 2013, 2:34 pm

Maybe I'm thinking wrong, or narrowly, or something, but I believe that if females want to be equal to men, they should drop certain privileges that they carry. I state now that this does not reflect my feeling towards women, and that this is just based off of what I have observed in my 17 years of existence on this wrong planet. Men are indeed being turned into scapegoats. For example, if you were to go court with an ex wife and try to get custody over your two children, you would have problems doing so.
This is obviously false if there is overwhelming evidence against her, such as drug use, proof of drug use, proof of abuse, etc. Children apparently "need their mother" more than a father.

My second example of unfair bias for females and against males is abuse, cheating, alcoholism.
If you are aware of it, you may have noticed that "Man" has a connotation as "Strong, physical, stern, in control" and sometimes "Abusive, horny/cheating, easily addicted". For example: A woman goes to a police station, puts on a few tears, and claims that her boyfriend abused her. She has no lacerations, bruising, or any other obvious damage. The police will certainly be dispatched, and he may even be arrested/detained without proof.

A man walks into a police station and claims that his girlfriend abused him. Again, no obvious damage, such as a bruise. 1: He will probably take a large hit to the ego because of the connotations above. 2: He may be laughed at by other males for being "weak" *again relating to the above connotations*. The police will probably be dispatched, because of protocol. They will most likely be doubtful and biased on the case though.

I have to go, and cannot finish this post.
TL;DR
Men get treated unfairly in many places, as do women. But this thread is about men, so I did not go into the unfairness towards women.

Evinceo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2013, 4:28 pm

LawlessFlogic wrote:
Children apparently "need their mother" more than a father.

You think that it's the feminists that think that though? No, that's the patriarchy, operating on the idea that women are for children.

LawlessFlogic wrote:
My second example of unfair bias for females and against males is abuse, cheating, alcoholism.
If you are aware of it, you may have noticed that "Man" has a connotation as "Strong, physical, stern, in control" and sometimes "Abusive, horny/cheating, easily addicted". For example: A woman goes to a police station, puts on a few tears, and claims that her boyfriend abused her. She has no lacerations, bruising, or any other obvious damage. The police will certainly be dispatched, and he may even be arrested/detained without proof.

A man walks into a police station and claims that his girlfriend abused him. Again, no obvious damage, such as a bruise. 1: He will probably take a large hit to the ego because of the connotations above. 2: He may be laughed at by other males for being "weak" *again relating to the above connotations*. The police will probably be dispatched, because of protocol. They will most likely be doubtful and biased on the case though.

Your imagination isn't the same thing as fact.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm

Schneekugel wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'm just a piece of meat

Now that you remind me: Without men, there would be no calendars with naked men and tight asses on it. ^^

Men are NOT objects, lady!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 9:07 pm

They can loofah that hard to reach spot in the middle of one's back.

goddog
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Jan 2013, 3:07 pm

the answer to this question can be found with the link I provided.

it is not a bogus link.......it is the truth of the answer to your question

God bless all who read this!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! in Jesus!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

http://www.mtainfo.com/why-am-i-here.html

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 3:23 pm

Christian Jesus told me men are here because without us, Satan would use women to corrupt the children and soon after a jewish liberal flood of gay marriage abortions would destroy America by taking away the second amendment. But...
Mormon Jesus told me men are really here to serve as hosts for the Venusian spider worm monkeys native to his homeworld.

Who should I believe.. I'm spiritually confused :(

ColdDish
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jan 2013, 8:59 pm

Judging by the title, I doubt there is anything I need here. :?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 9:06 pm

Protection against other men who try to take advantage of a woman and someone to keep the woman warm at night I am starting to believe we give off more bodyheat for that specific purpose. Other than that were not much more than a meatsheild and boytoys for women at times.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 9:32 pm

Meatsheild?????That seems like it would attract predators?
And I don't think a meatsheild (?) would appreciate a meteor shower.
Maybe some men would like to snuggle and watch them.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 9:47 pm

We're also good for a fart to warm up a bed.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 9:55 pm

Beano takes care of that,there are better ways to warm the bed :wink:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
We're also good for a fart to warm up a bed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Women fart too you know!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

What does it even matter anyway? I've never understood why to most people, gender is a deciding factor in anything. I':