Page 17 of 19 [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 8:56 pm

LKL wrote:
Arrant Pariah, we have a poster who makes you seem like a paragon of maturity. Congrats.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
:D

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 9:00 pm

LKL wrote:
Greb wrote:
LKL wrote:
No.
He stated that it was a rape apologist site. Two different things. Which is what we have been trying to explain to you.

APOLOGY =/= APOLOGIST.

Do you get it now?
Maybe, once you get your definitions straight, we can move on to whether the linked webpage is actually rape apologetics, because no one ever said that it was a rape apology. OK?

Website or webpage, I don't care. Being apologist or doing apology, I don't care. It keeps being a serious accusation. You state, you prove. He states and you get into the debate, then you prove or don't come to waste my time.

What I'm asking is arguments. If you're getting around the differences between apologetics, apology, apologist, rapist, rape or whatever you want, you're wasting my time. Any of them is difamatory. Any of them is a libel. If you, or he, state a serious accustation.

Accusing of rape apologetics WITHOUT supporting it with arguments is a libel.

So, to make it clear: you're a libeller.
bwahahaahahahaha!
Ok, we're clear: you don't understand basic English enough to have even a basic internet discussion, and you're too arrogant to bother to learn even when you're shown your error. K. Good to know.
You can't make arguments, dude, when you don't even understand the words being used.

And as for 'serious accusations,' I suggest that you look around the internet a little bit (here's a hint: lots of people say lots of things).

How old are you, really? Because I feel a little bit like I'm trying to have a discussion with a pubescent, sexually frustrated 14 year old whenever you're around.

Keep waiting for some kind of arguments. Of course, no way. But more insults and more personal attacks...

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 9:48 pm

Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
LOL this is great, you don't even understand what "apologist", "censorship" and "self-evident" mean, then you go off on some anti-liberal strawman diatribe (I'm pretty much a centrist, so you can take your vague assumptions about my politics and stick them where your opinions come from) about how you are better at arguing than those evil liberals. Lets make something clear: blatantly ignoring content for the sake of your initial premise and screeching "bald assertion" to anything that you disagree with is not an intellectual debate. You provided that web page as a link to back up your assertions, the impetus is on you to defend your source.

OK. Still waiting (two days later) for some kind of argument. Instead of it, more insults and personal attacks. How typically liberal... :lol:

I will "liberally" keep calling you on your BS. But please, keep weaseling, it makes for a good show. Exactly what I expect from angst-ridden teenage "MRAs" (I think LKL is onto something there). Whining about insults, as well, is entirely hypocritical of you, since you make "liberal" use of indirect personal attacks in most of your posts where you aren't obfuscating, Anyway, enjoy advocating on behalf of a web page claiming its bigoted, stereotypical or outright disingenuous content is somehow representative of the entire male population- I mean, "a voice for men"? Not my voice. Nobody speaks for me, especially not a bunch of candyass neocon adult virgins who can't accept responsibility for their own failures and sexual inadequacies and feel resentment when they see women taking positions in society "meant for them".

I think though, you aught to go over how me telling you not to use the term "apologist" if you aren't even willing to understand the definition of it is "liberal censorship". This one I am definitely excited to hear about. Is grammar a liberal conspiracy against you poor Freedumb fighters?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 10:06 pm

Raptor wrote:
LKL wrote:
Arrant Pariah, we have a poster who makes you seem like a paragon of maturity. Congrats.

Hey! You guys better start acting mature. I don't want any competition. :shameonyou:

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 10:20 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
LOL this is great, you don't even understand what "apologist", "censorship" and "self-evident" mean, then you go off on some anti-liberal strawman diatribe (I'm pretty much a centrist, so you can take your vague assumptions about my politics and stick them where your opinions come from) about how you are better at arguing than those evil liberals. Lets make something clear: blatantly ignoring content for the sake of your initial premise and screeching "bald assertion" to anything that you disagree with is not an intellectual debate. You provided that web page as a link to back up your assertions, the impetus is on you to defend your source.

OK. Still waiting (two days later) for some kind of argument. Instead of it, more insults and personal attacks. How typically liberal... :lol:

I will "liberally" keep calling you on your BS. But please, keep weaseling, it makes for a good show. Exactly what I expect from angst-ridden teenage "MRAs" (I think LKL is onto something there). Whining about insults, as well, is entirely hypocritical of you, since you make "liberal" use of indirect personal attacks in most of your posts where you aren't obfuscating, Anyway, enjoy advocating on behalf of a web page claiming its bigoted, stereotypical or outright disingenuous content is somehow representative of the entire male population- I mean, "a voice for men"? Not my voice. Nobody speaks for me, especially not a bunch of candyass neocon adult virgins who can't accept responsibility for their own failures and sexual inadequacies and feel resentment when they see women taking positions in society "meant for them".

I think though, you aught to go over how me telling you not to use the term "apologist" if you aren't even willing to understand the definition of it is "liberal censorship". This one I am definitely excited to hear about. Is grammar a liberal conspiracy against you poor Freedumb fighters?

And more insults...

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 10:22 pm

Raptor wrote:
LKL wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. you're a wingnut, but you don't come across as immature. :wink:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 10:48 pm

LKL wrote:
Raptor wrote:
LKL wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. you're a wingnut, but you don't come across as immature. :wink:

U obviously haven't seen the full scope of my handiwork.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 11:03 pm

Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

And more insults...

Excuse me, I asked you a question, boy. Please explain how telling you to stop misusing a word you don't- and won't- understand is "liberal censorship", I really want to hear about this in depth

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 11:35 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

And more insults...

Excuse me, I asked you a question, boy. Please explain how telling you to stop misusing a word you don't- and won't- understand is "liberal censorship", I really want to hear about this in depth

And keeps avoiding to provide some kind of arguments to support the accusation...

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 12:45 am

Get me super hyper and I can act really immature! Hehehe!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 9:47 am

LKL wrote:
Raptor wrote:
LKL wrote:

You're lucky you're a Feminist, or you'd be getting a spanking. :shameonyou:

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 10:16 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
LKL wrote:
Raptor wrote:
LKL wrote:

So who gets the award for being more immature than Arrant?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 10:42 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
LKL wrote:
Raptor wrote:
LKL wrote:

Absolutely nobody. :twisted:

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 11:40 am

Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Greb wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

And more insults...

And keeps avoiding to provide some kind of arguments to support the accusation...

:lol: :lol: keep telling yourself that (while avoiding defending your source), but I want to know about your censorship comment. Or are you embarrassed?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 12:36 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
LKL wrote:
Raptor wrote:
LKL wrote:

Absolutely nobody. :twisted:

I would have captured that crown by now but 2013 has not provided the target rich environment in PPR that 2012 and 2011 did. :(
I figure it'll have to wait until 2015 when the 2016 elections starting to be discussed and the liberals are wringing their collective hands over the republican hopefuls as if the end of the world is coming. :roll:
That gives me about 1.5 years or more to lie relatively dormant and study the fine arts of immaturity, condescension, incivility, and +r011ery so I'll be ready. :P :P :P

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 12:51 pm

Raptor wrote:
I would have captured that crown by now but 2013 has not provided the target rich environment in PPR that 2012 and 2011 did. :(
I figure it'll have to wait until 2015 when the 2016 elections starting to be discussed and the liberals are wringing their collective hands over the republican hopefuls as if the end of the world is coming. :roll:
That gives me about 1.5 years or more to lie relatively dormant and study the fine arts of immaturity, condescension, incivility, and +r011ery so I'll be ready. :P :P :P

Oh, you're plotting to dethrone me, are you?

We'll just see how that one goes. :shameonyou: