http://imgur.com/a/OrkDh#0

America, please don't attack Iran.

Peace

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 2:34 pm

You are essentially asking Americans to let Israel by nuked by Iran's fanatical government whom is trying to get nuclear weapons.

Americans don't want to bomb Iran, but if that's what it will take to stop the Iranian Government's attempt to acquire Nuclear Weapons (which they intend to actually use), then that is the course of action we must take.

Thing is, we're likely targetting various specific sites in Iran, not population centers (unless a development site is sitting under civilian locations (like what Hamas loves to do)).

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

06 Nov 2012, 2:52 pm

Iran is a regime most concerned with self preservation, they would never attack Israel as that would assuredly mean their demise. Israel is fully capable of dealing with Iran militarily and have enough nuclear weapons to turn their whole country into a radioactive parking lot for the next millennium with in the blink of as eye.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 3:04 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Iran is a regime most concerned with self preservation, they would never attack Israel as that would assuredly mean their demise. Israel is fully capable of dealing with Iran militarily and have enough nuclear weapons to turn their whole country into a radioactive parking lot for the next millennium with in the blink of as eye.

Jacoby, it wouldn't take that many nuclear weapons to wipe Israel off the map, and the Iranian Government is made up of religious fanatics, the self preservation argument doesn't work when you have people that believe they are going to paradise because they killed infidels.

Heck they don't even have to use a missile, the could have terrorists try to smuggle it into Israel.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 5:02 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
You are essentially asking Americans to let Israel by nuked by Iran's fanatical government whom is trying to get nuclear weapons.

That land belongs to the Palestinians.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 5:04 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

Americans don't want to bomb Iran, but if that's what it will take to stop the Iranian Government's attempt to acquire Nuclear Weapons (which they intend to actually use), then that is the course of action we must take.

Thing is, we're likely targetting various specific sites in Iran, not population centers (unless a development site is sitting under civilian locations (like what Hamas loves to do)).

Your argument essentially depends on people caring that a bunch of squatters will get screwed over.

I don't think it's physically possible for me to care less.

You will reap what you've sown.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 5:16 pm

It's a beautiful country.

It's a shame they have to be ruled by such an oppressive government.

IrishTusk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Nov 2012, 6:00 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

I've friends who moved from Cork back to the land of their faith and who now serve in the IDF. The land is theirs and nothing but war or Diplomancy will have a chance to change that. The Isreali's tried Diplomancy once by lowering their guns. They got shot in the back for it.

The IDF are preparing theirselves to once more to defend themselves because of the Nuke threat, You can Garentee they won't let Iran get nukes. So question is, Do you want America to back off and have Iran-Palestine and Israel be drawn into a Bloody conflict that will only draw bigger countrys into it? And the Big boys don't play nice, Or do you want the Empty threats to continue and things stay in the stalemate.

MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 6:07 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:

Absolutely, whenever they protest the regime here in the US and I'm in town, I make it an effort to join them. It is annoying Obama's posturing on Iranians taking to the street, if he gets a second term, I hope he never makes that mistake again. We identify and stand with people fighting for their liberty, not the select few who lead them bar them of it. Just as with Russia, wherein Putin should be the sole recipient of our criticisms, the same should apply to Iran.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 6:41 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/OrkDh#0

America, please don't attack Iran.

Peace

These are some really nice photos. Are they yours?

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 7:22 pm

Beautiful country and the best looking (imo) people in the world.

Again, shame about the government.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 8:28 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

If America/Israel attacks Iran they are inviting a Russian response.

Bad idea.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 8:47 pm

I doubt Iran will use a nuclear weapon.

I think what they will do is use the threat of a nuclear weapon in a very bad way.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

I honestly don't understand why Iran having a nuclear weapon is worse than Israel having a nuclear weapon.

They are both theocratic fanatics.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 8:58 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:

I have to agree. The same holds true for much of the Middle East. As for Israel, I can only say that I can understand where both sides are coming from (The Arabs feeling the Jews/Israelis used deception to gain control of the land from their ancestors and feeling that Western interventionalism aided in the process and the Jewish/Israeli people claiming they were given the land under rightful terms after being expelled from Europe and even America and needing a "homeland"). It would be interesting to see the country restructured to be one land made up of both groups without segregation. Unfortunately, that seems as likely as having a pet dragon (not Komodo dragon, I mean the ones in D&D and other fantasy games or folklore).

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 9:11 pm

IrishTusk wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

I've friends who moved from Cork back to the land of their faith and who now serve in the IDF. The land is theirs and nothing but war or Diplomancy will have a chance to change that. The Isreali's tried Diplomancy once by lowering their guns. They got shot in the back for it.

The IDF are preparing theirselves to once more to defend themselves because of the Nuke threat, You can Garentee they won't let Iran get nukes. So question is, Do you want America to back off and have Iran-Palestine and Israel be drawn into a Bloody conflict that will only draw bigger countrys into it? And the Big boys don't play nice, Or do you want the Empty threats to continue and things stay in the stalemate.

He's right though. The resident Israeli supporters will deny it and lie through their teeth about the lands being unoccupied but the Palestinians were basically frogmarched off their ancestral lands by armed zionist bullies and forced out into the rocky unarable extremeties like the Gaza strip.

Surprised that an Irish nationalist sympathiser like yourself would take a sympathetic tone with Israel, especially considering that the move to arm the zionists and dispose of the Palestinian occupants was basically a British false flag project. Its of no coincidence the IRA and PLO had a long history of shared struggle.

The star of david flag can now be seen in protestant areas of Northern Ireland, displayed by disgusting bigots in the same tradition of Lenny Murphy and Gusty Spence.