Illuminati (informative but deeply saddening article)

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 7:23 pm

The largest organized child abuse cover up known to history was perpetrated not by Satanists, but by a supposedly "Christian" organization, the Roman Catholic Church.

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 7:25 pm

Forgive me and my uninformed (stupid) question," what does Satanism have to do with the illuminati? "

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 7:34 pm

wittgenstein wrote:
Forgive me and my uninformed (stupid) question," what does Satanism have to do with the illuminati? "

Ask a Christian, and he'll likely tell you that they're one and the same.

Ask a Satanist, and he'll likely just roll his eyes and laugh about it.

Ask an Illuminatist and ... well ... you would have to find one, first!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 8:53 pm

arielhawksquill wrote:
Yes, I've heard of them. I peruse David Icke's site occasionally. Jimmy Saville was a horrid pederast, but there is no evidence that he practiced Satanic ritual in conjunction with his abuse of children.

I don't trust David Icke for anything. New Age is Theosophy, Freemasonry, and essentially a lite version of the elite religion since Sumeria and Babylon.

Two people who've claimed to be ex-Illuminati are Svali (programmer - the OP was related to her) and Don Marquis, former Illuminati warlock. There's another guy out there Rick Ray, who has some interesting things to say about the organizations he was woven into and a lot of it has to do with the 60's, the Free Love movement, MK Ultra, Freemasonic/Theosophic moves toward a soft/fuzzy tyranny - pretty much 1984 with sex, drugs, and rock and role as anesthetic to keep the crowd moving along with it.

I'm really at the point of considering two possibilities - one that this is full edification of the bible for what it claims itself to be, or the other that all of this is some Vanilla Sky/Truman Show business and that all of it is here strictly to mess with us and that's what we signed up for in coming here. Both of those I'm sure sound arm-biting mad to a reductive materialist but when you run the circuit and take a look at the full spectrum of everything from NDE content to channeled messages from angels and so-called aliens to reading Masonic and Theosophic literature that's pretty much what you come up with. WW3, rise of a 4th Reich, and an attempt at one world government and one world religion.

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 9:12 pm

Fnord wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Ask a Christian, and he'll likely tell you that they're one and the same.

Wait a minute! Are you saying that THE application I just filled out is a non-sequiter??! !
OUCH!
I really wanted to be another George Washington, Thomas Paine...etc. Damn!! !! You're a real buzz killer! :D
Scroll back,see my last post and PLEASE answer my question. Are you guys talking about the historical Illuminati or the hysterical Illuminati. (inspired by conspiracy enthusiasts )?

I love debate!

Last edited by wittgenstein on 09 Jun 2013, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 9:19 pm

wittgenstein wrote:
Fnord wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:
Ask a Christian, and he'll likely tell you that they're one and the same. Ask a Satanist, and he'll likely just roll his eyes and laugh about it. Ask an Illuminatist and ... well ... you would have to find one, first!
Wait a minute! Are you saying that THE application I just filled out is a non-sequiter??! ! OUCH! I really wanted to be another George Washington, Thomas Paine...etc. Damn!! !! You're a real buzz killer! :D

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
The Illuminati
Is looking at you!

:lol:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 9:22 pm

Fnord wrote:

The difference between Satanism and Luciferianism is low-brow vs. high brow. The later casts the serpent as Prometheus, that gave fire (wisdom to man) and the Gnostics believe that it was a bird and a snake (Christ and Sophia) hence Christ was the unfallen half of Sophia whereas Yahweh was the demiurge or the first and most powerful archon created in the kenoma (our universe as opposed to the pleroma which is their take on heaven where the rest of the 'aeons' dwell). The kenoma or 'sea of shards' was created when Sophia being the youngest and smallest of the aeons felt like the coffee/sandwich girl, decided that she really wanted to make something huge and fully comprehend/reflect the incomprehensible and ineffable (God) but had a moment of doubt in mid swing of begetting her work hence the project went pear-shaped.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 9:28 pm

It's religion - that's all that matters.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 10:01 pm

When it hits the fan we'll be longing for the days where radical Islam was our biggest problem.

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 10:08 pm

The Gnostics tried to convey Christ's message. Obviously they failed and a truly satanic message ( of obedience to authority won out) became orthodox because it fits with the secular powers (Constantine etc)

I love debate!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

wittgenstein wrote:
The Gnostics tried to convey Christ's message. Obviously they failed and a truly satanic message ( of obedience to authority won out) became orthodox because it fits with the secular powers (Constantine etc)
I'm thinking the Catholic church then did such a good job of scrubbing all proof that there's no paper left to look at the Gnostic teachings and say that they're anything other than Christian symbolism over a completely 'other' core. Ironically Constantine had a lot to do with the pagan symbolism that cropped up such as Christmas on December 25th. I'm sure the prayer to saints thing was another touch of 'many aspects of the one' for some pantheistic monist flavor and don't get me started on Mary Queen of Heaven - that came later but suffice to say people were missing Astaroth. Whether going as Isis, Aset, Sophia, and these days Mary as well as the Goddess and mother ayahuasca she's a very busy lady and essentially the 'good cop' of what's called the right-hand path of the mysteries.

In comparing Christianity to Gnosticism if I were to follow the logic of MP Hall that the Christ dying for three days and rising again showed the three days as decent into the flesh that we all make, the dropping of the sun for the three months of winter, or a remake of Adonis, Attis, Osiris/Horus, Mithra, Dionysus, Nimrod/Tamuz myths then one thing is certain - Gnosticism fits 'that' much closer than it does Christianity as we know it, Judaism as we know it, and either the Old or New Testaments as we know them. In that sense the Abrahamic religions as we know them today are a breach of the mystery schooling.

That last point could mean one of two things - first that as far back as the popular 39 books of the OT were written (at a minimum 2nd century BC with the Septuagint) and likely going as far back as the times of the Babylonian exile the exoteric/vulgar version of a mystery had already dominated the esoteric thus Christianity as we know it today flowed perfectly in line from exoteric to exoteric, or, there never was a mystery as such in Judaism or Christianity and thus things like Gnositicm and Kabbalism were the mysteries (Neoplatonism, Hermeticism, etc.) trying to grab up or assimilate their iconography for their own use and keep their fingers in every organized religious movement possible. In the later case Gnosticism barreling down as strong and fast as it did as early as the 1st century was a big mistake - ie. they overplayed their hand and outed themselves well enough to have mainline Christianity wage war against them. The Valentians were supposely the longest lived lasting until 5th century AD however it was all brought to a grinding halt and the next we heard of them it was the Nag Hammadi scrolls in 1947, Elaine Pagel, Holy Blood Holy Grale, and all the Dan Brown stuff.

Gnosticism gets the popularity these days not because its true but because its sexy as much mysticism is and additionally its exotic to the mainstream Christianity that many people know and find political annoyance with today. The left hand path of Gnosticism or left chiral as I'd call it (LHP and RHP a common aspect mysteries) would praise 3rd wave feminism, philosophic homosexuality, and all things destructive to the current system of family structure and society as attacking the structures of evil that the demiurge built to enslave us - hence salvation and gnosis by sex, drugs, and rock n roll. The right hand path of it would praise monastisicm, complete discarding of anything earthly, and treating the flesh like a disease to greater extremes than the Christians ever went to.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2013, 8:08 am

Even if they did some good things, that does not mean they cannot become evil.