Page 3 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:10 am

Goddard wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
Goddard wrote:

You was in Poland during the Second War World????
Amaaaaiiiiziiiiin.
:lol:

OoO pooor people, 2500 ''persecuted'' by all people that they already live.

What? :scratch:

Ok, talk the true about the Islam is right but to say the true about the Judaism is not?
:salut:

I only showed the ilogical history patterns of jewish people. Since Babylonia, they are persecuted, why???

Oh, you're a holocaust denier. Just checking.

Can I poke you with sticks? *poke* *poke*

For the attention of Tequila and Pat Condell, THIS is one the REAL racists.

My deviant art profile

Goddard
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 8:11 am

Im not anti semitic, because i don't know what is it mean, never prejudice a jewish person, i do not know any jewish person, but their actions reverberate here in ''tropical paradise''. I'm very systemizing things (i'm inside the autism spectrum) and perceive an systemic patterns that are ilogicals about the jewish history, are many centuries by persecutions. I know now the overrepresentation of jewish people in Bolshevik revolution that killed millions of innocent russian civilians, inclusive the great hunger in Ukraine. I read that ADL people are contrary to compare the ''great hunger'' with ''holocaust''. I'm very suspicious with the history that i read in school books of history. Never people or ideology are 100% bad or good, is impossible.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:13 am

The reason that the Russian communists were majorly Jewish is because the majority of Tsarists and counter revolutionaries happened to be Christian Orthodox and the church reinforced the Tsar. The 2 religions being the only major religious groups in Russia. Who'dve thunk it?

My deviant art profile

Last edited by thomas81 on 20 Oct 2013, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goddard
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 8:14 am

thomas81 wrote:
Goddard wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
Goddard wrote:

You was in Poland during the Second War World????
Amaaaaiiiiziiiiin.
:lol:

OoO pooor people, 2500 ''persecuted'' by all people that they already live.

What? :scratch:

Ok, talk the true about the Islam is right but to say the true about the Judaism is not?
:salut:

I only showed the ilogical history patterns of jewish people. Since Babylonia, they are persecuted, why???

Oh, you're a holocaust denier. Just checking.

Can I poke you with sticks? *poke* *poke*

For the attention of Tequila and Pat Condell, THIS is one the REAL racists.

:cry:

All of humans are racist dude, inclusive you.
You and the ''liberals anti racists'' are the same thing, fanatics and totally against the reallly matters, the principles of altruism
liberty and respect, true and kindness

I'm a lie denier, hurt who gets hurts.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:16 am

Goddard wrote:

You and the ''liberals anti racists'' are the same thing, fanatics and totally against the reallly matters, the principles of altruism

I'm no racist, don't presume to speak for me.

Word to the wise, Holocaust deniers don't last too long around here.

My deviant art profile

Last edited by thomas81 on 20 Oct 2013, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goddard
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 8:19 am

thomas81 wrote:
The reason that the Russian communists were majorly Jewish is because the majority of Tsarists and counter revolutionaries happened to be Christian Orthodox. The 2 religions being the only major religious groups in Russia. Who'dve thunk it?

Logically because they was russians, duurr

Japanese family royal are

japaneees

:roll:

Jews never adopted the russian culture as Parsi adopted the indian culture. Parsi people are beloved by indians because they make good things to country that accepted them.
If jewish people are, as you agree with me, overepresentative in elite blood-in-hands bolshevik, só ''jewish people was responsible for many massacres in Russia, inclusive the ''great hunger'' '' as ''germany people was responsible for holocaust''

Goddard
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 8:35 am

thomas81 wrote:
Goddard wrote:

I'm no racist, don't presume to speak for me.

Word to the wise, Holocaust deniers don't last too long around here.

Really, so you should be a alien.

I stud about Asperger people and one of the psycho-social traits common in them is naivety.
You, much more than me, tend to be understand a world with a objective vision and not subjective vision, most are social signs.
The politics, the REAL politics are only by people with strong stomach.
You also believe in ''all of us are equal''??

If a divergent thinking people with divergent ''beliefs'' like me don't have place here, so, you don't should place into a ''normal'' society. Is interesting because i think that would find people like me, extremelly passionate by objectivism and true, but not.
Little bit deception.

You could show me your views before to use ad hominem, anti-scientific pseudo-arguments by quintessence.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:35 am

Goddard wrote:

japaneees

I'm sorry, I can't decipher the relevance of any of that.

Goddard wrote:
Jews never adopted the russian culture as Parsi adopted the indian culture. Parsi people are beloved by indians because they make good things to country that accepted them.
If jewish people are, as you agree with me, overepresentative in elite blood-in-hands bolshevik, só ''jewish people was responsible for many massacres in Russia, inclusive the ''great hunger'' '' as ''germany people was responsible for holocaust''

I never conceded that the Jews are or were ever, 'overrepresented' in Russia, i said it just happened to be that way because the Christians sided with the tsar. They made their stance perfectly clear.

My deviant art profile

Goddard
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 8:45 am

thomas81 wrote:
Goddard wrote:

japaneees

I'm sorry, I can't decipher the relevance of any of that.

Goddard wrote:

I never conceded that the Jews are or were ever, 'overrepresented' in Russia, i said it just happened to be that way because the Christians sided with the tsar. They made their stance perfectly clear.

You finish to say it, sorry.
No, is not ''just happened'', this ''people'' (people, not all of individuals of community) killed millions of inocent people in Russia and should PAY FOR IT. The most impressive psycho-behave of them that is they continue to deny their crimes during the soviet period and continue impose the holocaust propaganda to all people in Western and probably now, also in Eastern world. I'm read also of psychopath behavior traits and it is heartbreaking.
Russia culture IS ortodox christian, ever was expected that your elite was also composed by christians.
You do not think why christians resolve are of the tzar side?
Jews in Russia and in many other countries never leave them be assimilated. Well, it is no the problem, again, the example of Parsi people. Is not necessary be assimilated to be accept in host country.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 9:56 am

Goddard wrote:
Im not anti semitic, because i don't know what is it mean, never prejudice a jewish person, i do not know any jewish person, but their actions reverberate here in ''tropical paradise''. I'm very systemizing things (i'm inside the autism spectrum) and perceive an systemic patterns that are ilogicals about the jewish history, are many centuries by persecutions. I know now the overrepresentation of jewish people in Bolshevik revolution that killed millions of innocent russian civilians, inclusive the great hunger in Ukraine. I read that ADL people are contrary to compare the ''great hunger'' with ''holocaust''. I'm very suspicious with the history that i read in school books of history. Never people or ideology are 100% bad or good, is impossible.

Jewish Bolshevism is an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bol ... evik_party

In reality, the Soviet Communist Party enacted hostile policies towards Jews as early as 1918.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevsektsiya

And it only got worse under Stalin after WWII.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism

Goddard
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 10:20 am

GGPViper wrote:
Goddard wrote:

In reality, the Soviet Communist Party enacted hostile policies towards Jews as early as 1918.

Off cours, and Santa Claus exist...

ooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn

All of the millenial time of jewish history, they ever are the victims,
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is impossible, human history is aleatory.
I already to say, ''conspiracy theories'' are a name created by people who don't want be discovered, to treated the people who believe on this as crazy or devil.
Pure sofisticated war propaganda.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 10:28 am

Goddard wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
Goddard wrote:

Off cours, and Santa Claus exist...

ooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn

All of the millenial time of jewish history, they ever are the victims,
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is impossible, human history is aleatory.
I already to say, ''conspiracy theories'' are a name created by people who don't want be discovered, to treated the people who believe on this as crazy or devil.
Pure sofisticated war propaganda.

I am completely dazzled by your ability to hold down the o, w, n and r keys. Who could have imagined that such a rhetorical talent would find the time to post on WrongPlanet...

Goddard
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2013, 10:40 am

THANKS

:oops:

But i'm shamed when i'm praised in public.

Well, more or less equal your ''rhetoric''

''is anti-semitic''

cumpliments, convince me

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:18 am

Goddard wrote:
THANKS

:oops:

But i'm shamed when i'm praised in public.

Well, more or less equal your ''rhetoric''

''is anti-semitic''

cumpliments, convince me

So, am I to understand that you do *not* consider the concept of "Jewish Bolshevism" an anti-semitic conspiracy theory, despite the fact that only around 5 percent of the Members of The Soviet Communist Party were Jews in 1922, and that most (if not all) of the prominent Jewish members in the party were (physically) purged by Stalin?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:52 am

simon_says wrote:
Well, this is typical Scotsman behavior. I wish it wasnt so but it is. It's a shame really but now everyone can at least see it.

The liberals he is talking about do exist but tarring an entire movement is low brow rubbish.

Look again. Pat goes to some trouble distinguishing a Liberal from a Progressive.

ruveyn

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:54 am

thomas81 wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Not criticizing Moslems must be something unique to UK. In the USA, as far as I can tell, people don't have a whole lot of nice things to say about Islam. Particularly since 2001.

The situation in the USA is the textbook example of what I'm referring to. Rampant Muslim bashing often in lieu of racism against other specific groups. Its a similar situation in the UK and Ireland. Pakistanis, arabs and those who look like them receive the lion's share of racism because of the actions of a tiny, tiny minority. The Irish in England, were until as recently as the 70's treated rather similarly because of the IRA.

Also its 'muslims' not 'moslems'. That bastardisation of the word grinds me like the scratching of nails on a blackboard.

Yoo Hoo! What religious doctrine inspired the outrage of 9/11. You constantly overlook that when you make the Usual Excuse for Islamic madness.

ruveyn