Page 3 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Roman Catholic Church agencies be required to adopt to Gay couples?
Yes 41%  41%  [ 9 ]
No 45%  45%  [ 10 ]
I Don't Know 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 22

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 3:29 pm

jimservo wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Let me say this. If the advertisement says, whatever % of your donation is going to go to this, well then yes if could be fraud.

Of course not. Planned Parenthood's is a for profit business that is 90% abortions. Then again I don't have a problem with trying to convert people. Also from what I understand, it is easier to convert people by helping them and just mentioning the religious stuff then by overemphasizing religious stuff.

by the way, i didn't write those words. i know...i rarely, if ever, use capitalization. :P

jimservo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 3:37 pm

skafather84 wrote:
by the way, i didn't write those words. i know...i rarely, if ever, use capitalization.

Ugh! I am so crappy with the BBCode. Sorry! I'm all argued out on this anyway. :wink:

ADDENDUM: Oh, geeze I'm too tired to get into a abortion discussion. There could be another two pages just right there.

Last edited by jimservo on 07 Feb 2007, 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 3:39 pm

jimservo wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
by the way, i didn't write those words. i know...i rarely, if ever, use capitalization.

Ugh! I am so crappy with the BBCode. Sorry! I'm all argued out on this anyway. :wink:

haha, no worries...bbcode is annoying because it changes from board to board. there are some boards that require you to do quotes as quote="name" some others are quote=name, time some are just quote=name

quite irksome.

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2007, 6:58 pm

lets keep it natural guys,two same sex parents its sick,it goes against the laws of nature,i am part of nature too and if that happens ill react against them,so becareful what u do gay people,no kids for you.
marry all you want,do whatever u want but its totally sick to have that to happen.
peace

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

07 Feb 2007, 7:13 pm

ASPER wrote:
lets keep it natural guys,two same sex parents its sick,it goes against the laws of nature,i am part of nature too and if that happens ill react against them,so becareful what u do gay people,no kids for you.
marry all you want,do whatever u want but its totally sick to have that to happen.
peace

TheMachine1 wrote:
Natures design: A parasitic worm attacks a blood sucking mosquito
that blood sucking mosquito bites a kid giving him malaria. The kid dies. This goes
on for thousands of years till a kid is born with a mutant form of hemoglobin
that allows him a better chance to survive malaria(sickle cell anemia, the
mutant hemoglobin is less soluble in water and this changes the shape of
the blood cell). But sickle cell anemia leads to a painful shorten life. Thanks Nature!

Nature is allways right?

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2007, 7:37 pm

of course its always right.look back when the earth was nothing but loose dust in space,and how u were nothing and u came to be,are a physical person with a mind sitting on a computer that allows u to communicate with people of other countries,nature,the law the Originator,the Architech created, its always right,if you cant explain why people suffer and are trying to figure out,have patience you are only a human being a little tinny spot in your block tinnier in your city tinnier in your state,ect until universe.

and after all u cant go against nature,try,it will backfire at you.
peace

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 7:46 pm

ASPER wrote:
the law the Originator,the Architech created

That sounds like religion not nature your talking about. Are you a Wican who worship
nature?

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 8:00 pm

ASPER wrote:
peace

homosexuality occurs elsewheres in nature. so....it is natural.

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2007, 8:05 pm

no,nature,its the law of the God of how atoms reacts with eachother...how things happen,some people refer God as nature,but religion thats another thing.
now listen.nature its not plants and trees,its how things happen,killing nature,destructive nature,"he has a violent nature".
now , nature its just the way things happen in this universe and were designed by the God,u know the one who made the big bang go booooom and matter(atoms) started acting(nature) a certain way.
hope it helped,ask if u need more help on understanding how i explained myself.
peace

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 8:10 pm

Thats cool your basing your opinion on your interpretation of Gods law. For a second I though you were going to use scientific reason to back up you opinion.

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2007, 8:12 pm

skafather84 wrote:
ASPER wrote:
peace

homosexuality occurs elsewheres in nature. so....it is natural.

no it doesnt,its cofussion of the animals that they do that,its not that they are gay,they cant think so advanced like human beings thats why when they are horny as hell they hump anything.its confusion not homosexuality.
you were brought up by a mom and a dad so keep it that way.
magnets example:positive charge and negative charge not both positive because if u want them to be together u have to hold it yourself not the laws of nature.
peace

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2007, 8:18 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
Thats cool your basing your opinion on your interpretation of Gods law. For a second I though you were going to use scientific reason to back up you opinion.

i did, atoms which form matter, react a certain way towards other atoms,thats the law of nature,someone(not something because with so much power to create atoms has to have a mind to think what to do with them and asign them weight , space and other features) created that law,someone not a human and very far from fully understanding which we humans refer as God.

peace

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 8:26 pm

ASPER wrote:
TheMachine1 wrote:

i did, atoms which form matter, react a certain way to wards other atoms,thats the law of nature,someone(not something because with so much power to create atoms has to have a mind to think what to do with them and asign them weight , space and other features) created that law,someone not a human and very far from fully understanding which we humans refer as God.

peace

You can not throw out the words "atoms" , "matter" and God and say your talking
about science. Your talking about a religious explanation for the universe. If you want to base your world view on religion more power to you but if you think your making a plausible scientific argument here your not.

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2007, 8:41 pm

all im saying the laws of nature(how atoms react with eachother,because everything is atoms,gravity its another law within "nature",and light which its not matter but energy) were created not came up to be from nowhere and should be obeyed because u cant go against nature.
and i dont know what u consider science,the word has many meanings.
i wasnt arguying,u asked and i answered,if u arent pleased with them go look it up yourself,i told u what i know about this so called "nature"
peace

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 8:49 pm

ASPER wrote:
all I'm saying the laws of nature(how atoms react with each other,because everything is atoms,gravity its another law within "nature",and light which its not matter but energy) were created not came up to be from nowhere and should be obeyed because u cant go against nature.
and i don't know what u consider science,the word has many meanings.
i wasn't arguing,u asked and i answered,if u aren't pleased with them go look it up yourself,i told u what i know about this so called "nature"
peace

Then using your logic I would interpret any thing against Natures law would be anything that is not true or possible. And thus anything that is true or happens in nature is by definition not against nature. In other worlds homosexuality is not against natures law.

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 8:53 pm

Like I said before, people use the Catholic services for the adoption of their children because they want traditional Catholic parents. They have that right to choose. If they want a gay couple to adopt their child then they can go to their organizations for that, I'm sure any of them would be happy to help. It is not hard to find parents looking to adopt regardless of who the birth parent desires. It takes alot out of a birth parent to give their child up for adoption, they have the right to have say.My sister wanted educated parents for her unborn child. She wanted a mom and a dad. They did a beautiful job raising my niece. My sister had such inner torment with her choice and she did what she thought was best for her baby. I think there should be more organizations out there, it makes an extremly painful and difficult choice easier. We went threw a lawyer our family knew he found the parents, there was two different couples to choose from. She never met them, back then you didn't, untill my neice was 17. But she had the info on them she wanted. We can debate all this 'till the cows come home. Bottom line....let the birth parents decide.