Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

American
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jan 2014, 2:23 am

Obama said "For decades, few things exposed hard-working families to economic hardship more than a broken health care system. And in case you haven't heard, we're in the process of fixing that." Seriously? LOL? I did laugh out loud when I heard that. Apparently Obama is not aware that Obamacare is a failure. I guess he hasn't been watching the news, seeing as that's where he learns about all of his administration's failures. I am so tired of Obama. He is so obviously incompetent and dishonest that he should have never been elected president--twice. It's just so stupid that he is the president. WTH America? Am I right?

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 2:31 am

No, you're wrong. Obamacare isn't perfect, but it's a step in the right direction.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 7:58 am

Ganondox wrote:
No, you're wrong. Obamacare isn't perfect, but it's a step in the right direction.

Can I have a slug of that Kool-Aid you're drinking.... :roll:

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Jan 2014, 11:46 am

So... you think the cost of health care should be going up?

Obamacare doesn't really go far enough, but it is a step in the right direction towards fixing a major problem for the American middle and working classes.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

30 Jan 2014, 12:01 pm

The only way they'll admit failure is if punished at the ballot box and it looks likely that will happen

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 1:14 pm

American wrote:
Obama said "For decades, few things exposed hard-working families to economic hardship more than a broken health care system. And in case you haven't heard, we're in the process of fixing that." Seriously? LOL? I did laugh out loud when I heard that. Apparently Obama is not aware that Obamacare is a failure. I guess he hasn't been watching the news, seeing as that's where he learns about all of his administration's failures. I am so tired of Obama. He is so obviously incompetent and dishonest that he should have never been elected president--twice. It's just so stupid that he is the president. WTH America? Am I right?

I know, right!? And the funniest part is that America is the only global superpower without affordable healthcare of any kind! Ahahahaha, isn't that a riot?

AAHAHAAHHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

luanqibazao
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 1:20 pm

I thought the highlight was when he told Congress that if they did not do what he wanted, he'd simply ignore the Constitution and rule by Imperial Decree, oops I mean Executive Order, and they actually applauded him.

I have to laugh, or I'll cry .................

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 1:26 pm

American wrote:
Obama said "For decades, few things exposed hard-working families to economic hardship more than a broken health care system. And in case you haven't heard, we're in the process of fixing that." Seriously? LOL? I did laugh out loud when I heard that. Apparently Obama is not aware that Obamacare is a failure. I guess he hasn't been watching the news, seeing as that's where he learns about all of his administration's failures.

He is aware of Fox News coverage

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf5iMsCCLh8[/youtube]

American wrote:
I am so tired of Obama. He is so obviously incompetent and dishonest that he should have never been elected president--twice. It's just so stupid that he is the president. WTH America? Am I right?

Maybe you should just turn off the Fox News. Then, you won't hear anyone complaining about him. And, you can move on with your life.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 1:32 pm

luanqibazao wrote:
I thought the highlight was when he told Congress that if they did not do what he wanted, he'd simply ignore the Constitution and rule by Imperial Decree, oops I mean Executive Order, and they actually applauded him.

I have to laugh, or I'll cry .................

Seeing as how George W. Bush used more executive orders than all of the previous presidents combined I'm amazed you have any tears left.

luanqibazao
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 1:38 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Seeing as how George W. Bush used more executive orders than all of the previous presidents combined I'm amazed you have any tears left.

If I dislike one, it does not imply that I love the other. In actions, not words, there isn't much difference between the two.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 2:30 pm

luanqibazao wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

If I dislike one, it does not imply that I love the other. In actions, not words, there isn't much difference between the two.

Fair enough.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 2:57 pm

http://www.policymic.com/articles/80535 ... ght-s-sotu

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Jan 2014, 3:02 pm

Jacoby wrote:
The only way they'll admit failure is if punished at the ballot box and it looks likely that will happen

What do you mean by that?

It is far too early to make accurate predictions about 2016.

The Democrats have an incredibly slight advantage in the upcoming Senate elections: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.co ... more-40702

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

30 Jan 2014, 7:51 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

What do you mean by that?

It is far too early to make accurate predictions about 2016.

The Democrats have an incredibly slight advantage in the upcoming Senate elections: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.co ... more-40702

I replied to this post in this THREAD(link)

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 7:57 pm

The_Walrus wrote:

Everything I'm reading says exactly the opposite, with historical precedent, an unpopular healthcare law, and the fact that Democratic control of the senate rests on a number of senators who won in red states during the anti Bush backlash of 08 all being contributing factors.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 8:25 pm

American wrote:

They are in the process of fixing it . . . Obamacare is neither success or failure, it is an early step in the right direction.