Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 735

24 Mar 2019, 2:43 pm

I'm really annoyed that right-wingers have this name... They should be named Wrong-wingers.

I'll tell you why:

They are anti-vaccines. Anti-science. Pro-religion - even compulsory religious teachings.
They claim that you cannot be a good person, if you're not religious.
They claim that nazism wasn't as bad as communism, and refer only to the fact that Stalin ensured the death of more innocents, than the nazis - hence their logic is as follows: "Nazism isn't as bad as its reputation goes".

As if killing 6 million+innocents in gas chambers is "less evil" than causing the starvation of say 10 or 20 million people.

I'm saying that if you deliberately make mass-murder your main politics, you're bad, but right wingers won't accept that.

Right wingers always attacks left wingers, saying all left wingers are commies.
They accuse Bernie Sanders for being a... Stalinist.

Right wingers also support censorship, yet claim that they want free speech to make their hate-speeches (racist, ad-hominem attacks and attack on established media/newspapers). Yet, this freedom of speech extends not to those who dare to challenge the right-wing politics, as is clearly evident in Right Wing Hungary, Poland, Turkey etc.

I'm really, Really, REALLY sick and tired of Right-wingers.



Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 24 Mar 2019, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,595
Location: Palestine

24 Mar 2019, 2:57 pm

Are you ok?


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,425
Location: Midwest

24 Mar 2019, 3:01 pm

I'm pro-vaccination. I'm an atheist.

I believe in capitalism as the best proven economic system, and that less government is generally better than more. I believe Bernie Sanders policies will ruin this country if adopted. I think Donald Trump is an awful president, who has focused his presidency on all the wrong things.

I think laws and policies should not favor anyone on the basis of their race, sex, orientation, or religious identity. This includes both Jim Crow and affirmative action. I loathe identity politics. No one should be defined by their skin color or sexual orientation. And yes, statements like "White people are responsible for all the world's evil" make me angry, but so did Trump's comments about Mexican Immigrants being "rapists, thieves, murderers."

I think that climate change is happening, but that people who think we're all going to die from it are crazy. Huge policy changes to combat climate change will do more harm than good in my opinion.

I think that countries should be able to regulate immigration into their country and that necessary security measures to insure that are not immoral. I oppose ultra-hard line policies like separating children from parents based on citizenship status.

Nazism and Communism are both awful. Trying to say which is worse based on death counts is nonsensical.

Based on this collection of views would you consider me Right-Wing or not?


_________________
"Ignorance may be bliss, but knowledge is power."


thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 735

24 Mar 2019, 3:20 pm

Antrax wrote:
Based on this collection of views would you consider me Right-Wing or not?


You're one of the few not-so-bad right-wingers. I do not agree with your economic policies though, as I assume (correct me if I'm wrong) that capitalist free market no government intervention/taxation should replace welfare for the genuinly needy (including those autistics who can't provide for themselves, those deemed unfit for work etc.)

At least that policy I assume all right wingers have in common: No benefits for the needy, and if they turn out to give tax money to the needy, it will be with so many obligations and requirements that you deprive them of their basic dignity and liberties other people take for granted.

Right wingers are always against welfare. Those who claim to be right wingers yet pro-welfare for the needy, aren't really right wingers. They are moderates/centrists. At least, this is what I've been told by Conservatives.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,595
Location: Palestine

24 Mar 2019, 3:27 pm

Welfare has destroyed the country.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 735

24 Mar 2019, 3:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Welfare has destroyed the country.


No. Capitalist Exploitation of the working class has destroyed your country.

Anyone who says that genuinly needy (permanently disabled people who by various independent experts (doctors) opinions cannot work) recieving welfare benefits are destroying a country, are by definition evil people.

You are evil, because you say welfare has destroyed the country, because it means you are against genuinly needy recieving welfare.

You blame your country's troubles on those who are only trying to survive in a tough world, because they want something to eat.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not.
THAT lack of shame is evidence of evil.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,595
Location: Palestine

24 Mar 2019, 4:09 pm

thinkinginpictures wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Welfare has destroyed the country.


No. Capitalist Exploitation of the working class has destroyed your country.

Anyone who says that genuinly needy (permanently disabled people who by various independent experts (doctors) opinions cannot work) recieving welfare benefits are destroying a country, are by definition evil people.

You are evil, because you say welfare has destroyed the country, because it means you are against genuinly needy recieving welfare.

You blame your country's troubles on those who are only trying to survive in a tough world, because they want something to eat.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not.
THAT lack of shame is evidence of evil.


Haha. That says it all, you call people who have a different political view "evil". And then go on a hysterical rant getting angry about stuff I didn't even write.

If you're angry it's through your own ignorance.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 735

24 Mar 2019, 4:21 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
you call people who have a different political view "evil".


Stalin also had a different political view. That different political view was that every non-stalinist should be killed.

Your different political view is that if disabled people cannot work and cannot earn a living and need government support to live, they should starve instead of recieving welfare, as you put it: "Welfare has destroyed the country".

Political views can be evil. Both examples above, are good examples just how a political view is evil.
You're one of them.

Other evil political views is that of radical islam, Shariah-law, North Korean and chinese concentration and death camps. I could go on.

Evil is defined by political views.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,595
Location: Palestine

24 Mar 2019, 5:06 pm

thinkinginpictures wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
you call people who have a different political view "evil".


Stalin also had a different political view. That different political view was that every non-stalinist should be killed.

Your different political view is that if disabled people cannot work and cannot earn a living and need government support to live, they should starve instead of recieving welfare, as you put it: "Welfare has destroyed the country".

Political views can be evil. Both examples above, are good examples just how a political view is evil.
You're one of them.

Other evil political views is that of radical islam, Shariah-law, North Korean and chinese concentration and death camps. I could go on.

Evil is defined by political views.


I never said anything about disability allowance. Maybe you should have asked before making ludicrous accusations.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,040
Location: Oz

24 Mar 2019, 6:08 pm

Oops...
Sorry...
Wrong forum...
I thought this was the comedy convention... :oops:
It must be to the right of the foyer...
Please continue... :mrgreen:


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,040
Location: Oz

24 Mar 2019, 6:32 pm

JohnPowell wrote:


Going off topic here...
But regarding what is in the video:
A major omission in the discussion is the influence of drugs on a community...
The disintegration of Australian society can be traced back to organised crime and the influx of drugs...
Before then we also had a community who left their doors unlocked and keys in the car...


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 26 Sep 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,115
Location: The US of freakin A <_<

24 Mar 2019, 6:40 pm

I hate both the right AND the left. I'm so sick of being subjected to liberal guilt. I'm also sick of Democrats who make empty promises. They're just as bad as Republicans.



Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,644
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

24 Mar 2019, 7:09 pm

thinkinginpictures wrote:
I'm really annoyed that right-wingers have this name... They should be named Wrong-wingers.

I'll tell you why:

They are anti-vaccines. Anti-science. Pro-religion - even compulsory religious teachings.
They claim that you cannot be a good person, if you're not religious.
They claim that nazism wasn't as bad as communism, and refer only to the fact that Stalin ensured the death of more innocents, than the nazis - hence their logic is as follows: "Nazism isn't as bad as its reputation goes".

As if killing 6 million+innocents in gas chambers is "less evil" than causing the starvation of say 10 or 20 million people.

I'm saying that if you deliberately make mass-murder your main politics, you're bad, but right wingers won't accept that.

Right wingers always attacks left wingers, saying all left wingers are commies.
They accuse Bernie Sanders for being a... Stalinist.

Right wingers also support censorship, yet claim that they want free speech to make their hate-speeches (racist, ad-hominem attacks and attack on established media/newspapers). Yet, this freedom of speech extends not to those who dare to challenge the right-wing politics, as is clearly evident in Right Wing Hungary, Poland, Turkey etc.

I'm really, Really, REALLY sick and tired of Right-wingers.


Wow! Your huge mistake is assuming all right-wingers think the same. People are people, they tend to have their own individual thoughts and opinions, rarely do two people agree on every given topic, and I do mean rarely. You're are drawing the conclusion that you can pick a group of people by one identifier and assume that they all share the same views. Completely unrealistic.

All right-wingers do not agree with each-other, all left-wingers do not agree with each-other, all white people don't agree with each-other, neither do all black people nor all tan people. Hate to break the bad news to you but all left-wingers aren't against free speech either, in fact, in the US, the majority of left-wingers are not against free speech.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,040
Location: Oz

24 Mar 2019, 7:16 pm

Crimadella wrote:
thinkinginpictures wrote:
I'm really annoyed that right-wingers have this name... They should be named Wrong-wingers.

I'll tell you why:

They are anti-vaccines. Anti-science. Pro-religion - even compulsory religious teachings.
They claim that you cannot be a good person, if you're not religious.
They claim that nazism wasn't as bad as communism, and refer only to the fact that Stalin ensured the death of more innocents, than the nazis - hence their logic is as follows: "Nazism isn't as bad as its reputation goes".

As if killing 6 million+innocents in gas chambers is "less evil" than causing the starvation of say 10 or 20 million people.

I'm saying that if you deliberately make mass-murder your main politics, you're bad, but right wingers won't accept that.

Right wingers always attacks left wingers, saying all left wingers are commies.
They accuse Bernie Sanders for being a... Stalinist.

Right wingers also support censorship, yet claim that they want free speech to make their hate-speeches (racist, ad-hominem attacks and attack on established media/newspapers). Yet, this freedom of speech extends not to those who dare to challenge the right-wing politics, as is clearly evident in Right Wing Hungary, Poland, Turkey etc.

I'm really, Really, REALLY sick and tired of Right-wingers.


Wow! Your huge mistake is assuming all right-wingers think the same. People are people, they tend to have their own individual thoughts and opinions, rarely do two people agree on every given topic, and I do mean rarely. You're are drawing the conclusion that you can pick a group of people by one identifier and assume that they all share the same views. Completely unrealistic.

All right-wingers do not agree with each-other, all left-wingers do not agree with each-other, all white people don't agree with each-other, neither do all black people nor all tan people. Hate to break the bad news to you but all left-wingers aren't against free speech either, in fact, in the US, the majority of left-wingers are not against free speech.


Clickbait?
If so, it is bloody effective... :mrgreen:


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2019
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,644
Location: Warner Robins, Ga

24 Mar 2019, 7:17 pm

Pepe wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
thinkinginpictures wrote:
I'm really annoyed that right-wingers have this name... They should be named Wrong-wingers.

I'll tell you why:

They are anti-vaccines. Anti-science. Pro-religion - even compulsory religious teachings.
They claim that you cannot be a good person, if you're not religious.
They claim that nazism wasn't as bad as communism, and refer only to the fact that Stalin ensured the death of more innocents, than the nazis - hence their logic is as follows: "Nazism isn't as bad as its reputation goes".

As if killing 6 million+innocents in gas chambers is "less evil" than causing the starvation of say 10 or 20 million people.

I'm saying that if you deliberately make mass-murder your main politics, you're bad, but right wingers won't accept that.

Right wingers always attacks left wingers, saying all left wingers are commies.
They accuse Bernie Sanders for being a... Stalinist.

Right wingers also support censorship, yet claim that they want free speech to make their hate-speeches (racist, ad-hominem attacks and attack on established media/newspapers). Yet, this freedom of speech extends not to those who dare to challenge the right-wing politics, as is clearly evident in Right Wing Hungary, Poland, Turkey etc.

I'm really, Really, REALLY sick and tired of Right-wingers.


Wow! Your huge mistake is assuming all right-wingers think the same. People are people, they tend to have their own individual thoughts and opinions, rarely do two people agree on every given topic, and I do mean rarely. You're are drawing the conclusion that you can pick a group of people by one identifier and assume that they all share the same views. Completely unrealistic.

All right-wingers do not agree with each-other, all left-wingers do not agree with each-other, all white people don't agree with each-other, neither do all black people nor all tan people. Hate to break the bad news to you but all left-wingers aren't against free speech either, in fact, in the US, the majority of left-wingers are not against free speech.


Clickbait?
If so, it is bloody effective... :mrgreen:


Ya know, it's so effective, I can't help but to wonder, just how much money could I make on youtube simply by creating little videos and giving them click-bate tittles?