Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2014, 8:38 pm

No one on here in particular, but just these bull-crap criticisms about or president.

Yall know who around 153 years ago was considered one of the most unpopular presidents of his time when he was in office? He was called a despot, a tyrant, a horrid human being, and yes even the Anti-Christ. His name was Abraham Lincoln and today we revere him as one of our greatest presidents. If you think the president doesn't do his job, consider this: HE'S RUNNING THE MOST POWERFUL f*****g NATION ON THE PLANET!

So for 10 minutes try to put yourself in the President's shoes. Take the job you have right now, your ethnicity, your place of birth, your children, your wife, and all of your everyday activities, and vacations; imagine now, 300,000,000 people hounding you 24/7 about how sh***y of a job you are doing. People are gonna tell you aren't the right race for that job, you weren't born in the right place for that job, your children affect people's opinion of you, your wife affects that opinion , and the vacations you go on will affect every Americans opinion of you. Oh and did I mention GOOD BYE PRIVACY! That's right you will be observed by the people you work with, the media, and any other politically involved branch will frequently be in your s**t. By the end of one term you'll be lucky if your body only aged physically an extra 10 years or so. That's all without stress and duties that actually come with running the country.

So before you make that belligerent remark, that empirical criticism, that easy notion to simply say "the president is ruining our country!" A) Learn your f*****g history cause you obviously don't know enough. B) Remember he isn't the only leader of our nation that they're 535 people who are responsible for passing laws. C) Think. Just think. "Could I really do a better job if I was president?"

Not to say that you aren't allowed to criticize the president, just keep your criticisms about him smart and educated and remember we're all in this s**t boat together. We are for the people by the people and no one, no president can ever change that.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 8:40 pm

:salut:

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 9:59 pm

I'll put it this way, and I'll keep my comments brief and to the point for a change:

I'll always respect the position of President. I'll obey federal and state laws as far as I reasonably can.

But I do NOT respect any person who is a tyrant, an authoritarian, a bully, and a statist. I can't respect any person, especially if that person is president, who imposes unjust laws, expects me to obey them, and doesn't enforce laws he doesn't like.

Oh, and I forgot RACIST…giving away--what is it, $200,000,000 or something?--to BLACK men for education, etc.? We're actually going to exclude other races and even women? I have nothing against people of a different race or ethnicity from me, but I have a big problem with handing out money to some and excluding others based on race or gender.

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 10:08 pm

The trouble with politics is that only swines run for office. There is always a certain stink in the air around them, which causes their body guards to swirl around like a swarm of flies having an orgy. Jesus! What manner of cursed beast could stomach being within 50 yards of the swine? .

Last edited by Sherlock03 on 28 Feb 2014, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 10:08 pm

lol

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 10:09 pm

I am assuming the "ruining America" refers to the economy.

This has been Bushed and Obama-ed to death, but the factors that led up to the 2008 economic meltdown date as far back as the 1970s.

1. People often evoke Detroit in related conversations. The Motor City's decline originated with the 1973-74 Arab oil embargo, and the Big 3 + AMC couldn't catch up fast enough with foreign companies in manufacturing smaller, more fuel-efficient cars, so people were buying Toyotas, VWs, etc. Also, domestic vehicles were declining in quality, most notably the Chevy Vega and Ford Pinto.

2. The Community Reinvestment Act of the late 70s was designed to make homes more affordable to minorities, who were often of lower income levels, to compensate for "redlining" (the segregation-era practice of drawing red lines on maps to indicate where realtors could not sell to African-Americans). It enabled loans to be available at lower monthly payments, but with higher interest, for people who didn't have high enough credit ratings to qualify for fixed-rate mortgages.

3. The repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act in 1999 enabled predatory lending by removing the firewall between commercial and investment banking.

4. The rise of oil prices beginning in the mid-2000s crimped peoples' ability to spend on other things, and raised prices of a myriad of various products. The rise was mainly attributed to astronomical demand worldwide, most notably China and India, as well as the nuclear standoff in Iran.

5. The general decline in manufacturing due to outsourcing and the availability of cheaper imported goods.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2014, 10:12 pm

AngelRho wrote:
Oh, and I forgot RACIST…giving away--what is it, $200,000,000 or something?--to BLACK men for education, etc.? We're actually going to exclude other races and even women? I have nothing against people of a different race or ethnicity from me, but I have a big problem with handing out money to some and excluding others based on race or gender.

You're calling our 21st century mulch-racial current president a racist? then you obviously didn't adhere to rule A, or read up on the fact that 200,000,000 was mainly for both Black and Hispanics living in poverty. The fact that it didn't extend to people of other races was because the president wanted to close racial ethnic gaps in Universities and get more young people off of the streets and a better education. But hey if you think spending 200,000,000 dollars on that is worse than spending and ungodly and uncountable amount of money on war, than I can't really change your opinion. Just next time read up and get up to date on any statistics you think about posting.

Just a fare warning I will counter nearly every negative reply about our president on this post. Cause well *whisper* he's actually doing a better job than most of you as*holes have been lead to believe.

EDIT: need to make some points clearer.

Last edited by FrankiDelano on 28 Feb 2014, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2014, 10:14 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I am assuming the "ruining America" refers to the economy.

This has been Bushed and Obama-ed to death, but the factors that led up to the 2008 economic meltdown date as far back as the 1970s.

1. People often evoke Detroit in related conversations. The Motor City's decline originated with the 1973-74 Arab oil embargo, and the Big 3 + AMC couldn't catch up fast enough with foreign companies in manufacturing smaller, more fuel-efficient cars, so people were buying Toyotas, VWs, etc. Also, domestic vehicles were declining in quality, most notably the Chevy Vega and Ford Pinto.

2. The Community Reinvestment Act of the late 70s was designed to make homes more affordable to minorities, who were often of lower income levels, to compensate for "redlining" (the segregation-era practice of drawing red lines on maps to indicate where realtors could not sell to African-Americans). It enabled loans to be available at lower monthly payments, but with higher interest, for people who didn't have high enough credit ratings to qualify for fixed-rate mortgages.

3. The repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act in 1999 enabled predatory lending by removing the firewall between commercial and investment banking.

4. The rise of oil prices beginning in the mid-2000s crimped peoples' ability to spend on other things, and raised prices of a myriad of various products. The rise was mainly attributed to astronomical demand worldwide, most notably China and India, as well as the nuclear standoff in Iran.

5. The general decline in manufacturing due to outsourcing and the availability of cheaper imported goods.

I would go even father back and say us never adhering to president Eisenhower's last speech while in office was the beginning of the end.

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 10:19 pm

FrankiDelano wrote:
as*holes

Politicians don't need one they speak too much already.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 10:47 pm

You mean the president I voted for the first time, when he promised me things he couldn't deliver on?

Lets see construction companies are downsizing now because they ca't afford to buy healthcare for their employees so oh guess what? My husband is out of work! Every single one of them said it's because they can't provide the healthcare so they let people go. Sorry, no new hiring here.

Thank you Obama!! !!

I went to the ER with a thrombosed hemherroid and the dr said that he had to refer me to a private dr cause he's not allowed to do non emergency procedures anymore, cause of Obamacare. So, Obama has LITERALLY became a pain in my ass.

Thank you Obama!

You have no idea kid. You don't. If your parents lost their house and you lost your home because of his bs, then you might feel differently. If it actually effected you, then you might too. But it hasn't, so you are still there, all starry eyed yelling hope and change! Well that s**t ain't happening. He's the worst president we ever had! I voted for him once, the first time. Then this last time, I even voted for the Mormon instead!

His color has nothing to do with it. I could give a rats ass about that. I could also give a rats ass about his religion, although from what I know he's Christian and Church of Christ, and even though I'm NOT Christian, I don't care.

Grow up kid. Read the papers, all of them. Conservative and liberal. Watch the news, all of it. Conservative and liberal. I've very much liberal on social issues. Very, very much. But on personal rights, I'd make Bush look like a New Dealer.

Hating Obama isn't a racial or religious thing. It's a common f*****g sense thing. I'll be glad in 16 when this is all over with. I hate that because of this, there won't be another Democrat elected to the White House for gods know how long though.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2014, 10:47 pm

Sherlock03 wrote:
FrankiDelano wrote:
as*holes

Politicians don't need one they speak too much already.

Sweet Jesus We've wondered into a reptile zoo!

Sorry your Raul Duke avatar made me want to say that. Also my grandma was acquaintances with Hunter Thompson.

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 11:05 pm

FrankiDelano wrote:

Sweet Jesus We've wondered into a reptile zoo!

Sorry your Raul Duke avatar made me want to say that. Also my grandma was acquaintances with Hunter Thompson.

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2014, 11:14 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
You mean the president I voted for the first time, when he promised me things he couldn't deliver on?

Lets see construction companies are downsizing now because they ca't afford to buy healthcare for their employees so oh guess what? My husband is out of work! Every single one of them said it's because they can't provide the healthcare so they let people go. Sorry, no new hiring here.

Thank you Obama!! !!

I went to the ER with a thrombosed hemherroid and the dr said that he had to refer me to a private dr cause he's not allowed to do non emergency procedures anymore, cause of Obamacare. So, Obama has LITERALLY became a pain in my ass.

Thank you Obama!

You have no idea kid. You don't. If your parents lost their house and you lost your home because of his bs, then you might feel differently. If it actually effected you, then you might too. But it hasn't, so you are still there, all starry eyed yelling hope and change! Well that sh** ain't happening. He's the worst president we ever had! I voted for him once, the first time. Then this last time, I even voted for the Mormon instead!

His color has nothing to do with it. I could give a rats ass about that. I could also give a rats ass about his religion, although from what I know he's Christian and Church of Christ, and even though I'm NOT Christian, I don't care.

Grow up kid. Read the papers, all of them. Conservative and liberal. Watch the news, all of it. Conservative and liberal. I've very much liberal on social issues. Very, very much. But on personal rights, I'd make Bush look like a New Dealer.

Hating Obama isn't a racial or religious thing. It's a common f***ing sense thing. I'll be glad in 16 when this is all over with. I hate that because of this, there won't be another Democrat elected to the White House for gods know how long though.

First, DON'T EVER f*****g CALL ME A KID AGAIN! I'm 20 years old, I'm a god damn adult, and from what I can tell I am smarter than you!, I voted to re-elect Obama two years ago, and I am damn proud he won re-election, against some Mormon psycho! You claim religion has nothing to do with it, but mamasita you don't even how much your opinions are based from observations on Obama's private life! If you really new anything about those liberal and conservative "news" programs you talk about, then you would know that they only tend make judgements on the President's political life based on his private life.

So now that that's out of the way. I can calmly ask: why are you blaming Obama for why the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act got so f****d up? It wasn't originally like the way it was, it changed only until the republicans decided they had to play "who's got the tinier dick?" that Obamacare was riddled with unfair compromise that leaned towards Republican and corporate goals. Also wouldn't the construction company be the ones who had to choose to downsize? In my opinion why weren't you and you're husband more pissed at the companies CEO for not coughing up the extra dough, they would obviously have if they where big enough? The only way I would see that as Obama's fault was if it was some small-town small-time construction company.

Also screw liberals and screw conservatives! I'm a moderate lady, I walk the line searching for the only ideologies from both sides of the spectrum that actually benefit America, like you should do, like we all should be doing right now. Not playing this never-ending pissing contest. So next time I implore adhere more to A.B.C. before commenting on here again. And come back when you have a better attitude than "hate is common f*****g sense."

Oh and P.S. My f*****g home was foreclosed on! Thanks for reminding me.

Also P.S.S. before you call Obama the "worst president in history." Look up and research former Presidents James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson, your opinion might change.

EDIT: Misread quote made untrue statement.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2014, 12:02 am

FrankiDelano wrote:
AngelRho wrote:

You're calling our 21st century mulch-racial current president a racist? then you obviously didn't adhere to rule A, or read up on the fact that 200,000,000 was mainly for both Black and Hispanics living in poverty.

so what?

FrankiDelano wrote:
The fact that it didn't extend to people of other races was because the president wanted to close racial ethnic gaps in Universities and get more young people off of the streets and a better education.

And your point is…?

FrankiDelano wrote:
But hey if you think spending 200,000,000 dollars on that is worse than spending and ungodly and uncountable amount of money on war,

Irrelevant.

FrankiDelano wrote:
than I can't really change your opinion. Just next time read up and get up to date on any statistics you think about posting.

The stats are irrelevant.

FrankiDelano wrote:
Just a fare warning I will counter nearly every negative reply about our president on this post. Cause well *whisper* he's actually doing a better job than most of you as*holes have been lead to believe.

You choose your delusion, I'll choose mine, right?

I don't care about any of that other CRAP when it comes to what I posted about. The plain FACT is we do not live in a country that supports giving preferential treatment to people based on skin color. That is racial discrimination. It's racism. Not only that, but it's ILLEGAL. If the president was Jewish and said he was going to give out $200,000,000 to underprivileged Jews, do you think he'd have gotten any support for that? Or if he was white and he said he was going to give out $200,000,000 to underprivileged white people in Appalachia, would he have been able to get away with that unopposed? Absolutely NOT. Or if he was Asian, do you think people would be ok if he gave out that much to underprivileged Asians? Of course not. Because we're not allowed to discriminate against others based on RACE. Yet that is EXACTLY what is happening here. It's racist and unconstitutional and ILLEGAL.

And you can go ahead and scream affirmative action all you want, but even affirmative action is quietly drawing to a close as legal challenges have pretty much ended it for some colleges and universities in some states. And even in places where affirmative action is still going strong, it applies equally as well to historically black colleges and universities as it does so-called "white" schools. Just as an example, I could have applied to a historically black university in my state as a white person and pretty much gotten my master's degree for free just by going on a "diversity fellowship."

So if this is all about equal opportunity, how is this helping underprivileged white people? Or Asian people? Or Jewish people? If it excludes anyone based on RACE, it is unconstitutional and illegal.

BTW, similar programs are racist by the way they're implemented, and this has been going on long before Obama took office. My wife and I needed help with daycare expenses while we worked. Here we were actually paying our taxes, and where were the programs when we needed them? We made multiple visits to South Delta Planning and Development, and each time they sent us away because of some bureaucratic red tape, which half the time I thought they were just making it up as they went along. A large part of it either directly or indirectly had to do with the fact that our skin color wasn't dark enough…otherwise there was NO difference between us and other people we knew received assistance through that department.

Only trouble is there's no real way to actually prove it. One of their offices not long after that got investigated for corruption, which made me feel somewhat better about our situation.

But this program that purports to help the marginalized? It's BLATANTLY racist. Obama's not even TRYING to hide what he's doing. So, no…I can't respect him as a person if this is what we've been reduced to. It specifically excludes other races and women, therefore it is RACIST and sexist. You can counter that any which way you feel like, but you cannot change the FACT that it's a racist policy, pure and simple.

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Mar 2014, 12:41 am

AngelRho wrote:
so what?

So maybe read a little more about racism, and prejudice. You don't know enough about it.

AngelRho wrote:
And your point is…?

So maybe read little more about ethnocentrism, and diversity, while where on Racism.

AngelRho wrote:
Irrelevant.

Meh, I don't care if it's irrelevant to bring up more shocking things we've wasted money on.

AngelRho wrote:
The stats are irrelevant.

Then you're not up to date.

AngelRho wrote:
You choose your delusion, I'll choose mine, right?

I'll choose my BELIEFS while you choose yours.

AngelRho wrote:
It's racism. Not only that, but it's ILLEGAL.

Show me where in the constitution or which common law.

AngelRho wrote:
If the president was Jewish and said he was going to give out $200,000,000 to underprivileged Jews, do you think he'd have gotten any support for that?

I would hope so.

AngelRho wrote:
Or if he was white and he said he was going to give out $200,000,000 to underprivileged white people in Appalachia, would he have been able to get away with that unopposed?

I would also hope so.

AngelRho wrote:
It's racist and unconstitutional and ILLEGAL.

Still waitin for which part says it!

AngelRho wrote:
go ahead and scream affirmative action all you want

never did.

AngelRho wrote:
I could have applied to a historically black university in my state as a white person and pretty much gotten my master's degree for free just by going on a "diversity fellowship."

Then why didn't you dumby?

AngelRho wrote:
how is this helping underprivileged white people? Or Asian people? Or Jewish people?

Eh I'm just gonna stop here I've torn you enough new holes

You know what bro? You're right, affirmative action is in itself racist. I still don't see how giving $200,000,000 to people to go to school is a bad thing. I mean for Christs sakes man! It's not like the money is going to train them to run death camps, it's going to educate people to make them better members of society! Should the money have been more umbrella like and given to people of more races? Yes. Is there a massive gap in racial poverty in this country? Also yes. I mean why are you getting so mad that he's giving money to college students of two impoverished races? You're not even in College! I am! Would I have liked some of that money? You bet your ass! But I would much rather that money go to help someone in poverty. I don't think the president should've executed that plan that way, especially when he barred women, but he did. It was his decision to make as president.

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Mar 2014, 12:58 am

I'm ashamed everyone who commented didn't do what I asked them to do: PUT YOURSELF IN THE PRESIDENTS SHOES! So we're gonna do a little mental exercise.

Imagine you are the president of the USA. It's your last few days in office and you decide to give a public farewell address, feeling everything you did as president was for the betterment of the nation. But wait, you get one glance at the crowd and see no one cheering no one smiling, in fact I'm gonna up it; everyone is furious at you, everyone is yelling at you. You can't understand why, until you look back, and you realize "oh my god I've been a horrible president!" You learn every law you passed was the result of comprise and corrupt bureaucrats with silver tongues, you learn that more people fell below the line of poverty during your tenure, and you learn that people are calling you racist, while at the same time accusing you of doing bad job because of your race. You sink into depression after that, all you think is "I've failed as an American..." But you didn't fail, it's not your fault. It was the nobility, oops I'm sorry I meant to call them corporations, that had control over media and could be relieved of any blame, it was generations of greedy individual Americans taking money that did not belong to them, and it was again the corporations who where the ones that should redistribute wealth equally, when they didn't.

535 members of Congress meant to write and vote on the laws the president has to sign, 9 supreme court justices meant to watch our president in case he screws up, 15 cabinet positions to advise the president, and 300,000,000 people (not all of whom vote) screaming for something different. Yet you still think it can be blamed on one man. The only thing any could ever seem to agree on in this cluster-fuck is that no one wants higher taxes.

This doesn't change a damn thing though, next morning your just gonna wake up with the same hate in your mind.