5 Reasons Liberals Are Such Unpleasant People To Be Around

Page 18 of 21 [ 331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 11:36 am

I agree, those are all equally intellectually lazy statements. But then again, this forum is for people on the spectrum, so emotionally-charged topics can stimulate different users in entirely different ways.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 11:43 am

I think it's stayed popular is because liberals want to jab at Raptor with a sharp stick.
Still denying climate change?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 11:49 am

TheGoggles wrote:
I agree, those are all equally intellectually lazy statements. But then again, this forum is for people on the spectrum, so emotionally-charged topics can stimulate different users in entirely different ways.

Why be emotional? Just fire a shot back and if it hits home all the better. If not at least it was free and didn't cost you anything. The title itself "Politics, Philosophy, and Religion" should serve as a warning to all that enter to leave your feelings on the doorstep.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 12:14 pm

So your ideal PPR forum is one thread on its own that is nothing but one post after another saying, over and over and over again:

Your mom

?

Perhaps utilising bold or italic or underline in a creative manner, or jpgs borrowed from memes, or whatever members can knock up on Paint?

Cool.

(Bonus points if you wanted to respond with 'your mom')

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 12:18 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I think it's stayed popular is because liberals want to jab at Raptor with a sharp stick.

You all should no by now that to try and jab Raptor with a sharp stick is futile.

Quote:
Still denying climate change?

Did you hear the thunder?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 12:31 pm

You must have been playing hooky when they handed this memo out. :D
One day you will hear a mighty peal of it.It'll be painful,but you'll be free at last.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=121237

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 12:34 pm

It's not a matter of climate change. Of course the climate changes.
It's a question of causation.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 12:44 pm

I figured you' d have some faith in NASA.
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 12:59 pm

Raptor wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

Why be emotional? Just fire a shot back and if it hits home all the better. If not at least it was free and didn't cost you anything. The title itself "Politics, Philosophy, and Religion" should serve as a warning to all that enter to leave your feelings on the doorstep.

Autism sometimes leads people to blow up emotionally with little provocation. I've never had problems with that myself once I reached a certain age, but the spectrum is a large one.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 1:14 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Raptor wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

Autism sometimes leads people to blow up emotionally with little provocation. I've never had problems with that myself once I reached a certain age, but the spectrum is a large one.

That being the case, then it would make sense to avoid a forum labeled Politics, Philosophy, and Religion since those are topics that tend to trigger strong emotions.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 2:00 pm

Image I never knew Raptor dressed in drag!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 2:07 pm

/\ Nice try.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 4:33 pm

Ann2011 wrote:
I havent had a pair of Berkenstocks, but I have a pair of Clarke's that I must have stepped in something in - my cats went nuts over one of them Had to throw them out.

I have, the PVC Birki models. One of them went through the passenger side window of a car being driven by the crackhead that did the snatch-and-grab robbery on my cash drawer when I worked 3rd shift at a gas Station on North Carolina. They're durable, comfortable, waterproof, easy to clean but the sizings are wierd. I usually wear a euro size 46 (12, US sizing), but the ones that I got to fit me were like a euro 48, which is like a US 14.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 5:08 pm

By far the best shoe I've ever had is the L.L. Bean snow sneaker. Great in bad conditions, durable, sturdy but comfortable.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 5:26 pm

^^Those would have been handy this winter here.Teva river sandals in the summer(or no shoes),cowboy boots in the winter,rubber boots when it rains.My cowboy boots are old,so they are broke in and comfy.I like that the Tevas are made of recycled materials and I can throw them in the wash.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 5:50 pm

This is now a fashion thread. Unfortunately, I don't know the slightest about fashion, so I can't really contribute. :P