Page 1 of 3 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 3:37 am

My biggest interests at the moment are religion and spirituality. I've been reading a bit about Kabbalah. After I started thinking about similarities between aspies and Jews I found some threads and sites discussing that very topic. I've been thinking about it ever since it first appeared in my thoughts. I've also been wondering why I'm almost always alone and rejected, disliked by almost everyone, treated like crap by almost everyone all the time. And I've been wondering why I've never had a girlfriend and why I seem so stuck in this crap. And I've been thinking a lot about what psychiatry and psychiatrists are.

Maybe aspies are God's chosen people? But most of us are still "Jews in Egypt". This also makes aspies Neo in the Matrix. In the South Park episode Ass Burgers there are Matrix references. I wonder why.

Maybe I/aspies are of a higher vibration than everyone else/purer/more spiritual and that's the reason people reject us? This seems a lot like Israel/the Jews surrounded by "the nations"/goyim. Aspies are Jews and neurotypicals are the nations/the goyim. Aspies are Neo and the neurotypicals are agents. This is why we're considered weird/stupid/mad etc.

Psychiatrists' job is to prevent agents from becoming Neo, because the machine world needs all the robots to be doing their work. In this regard psychiatry seems to me a lot like exoteric religion and psychiatrists like priests. They call us disordered because that's the mechanism by which the psychology of the entire group is manipulated to be controlled. But some aspies see through it. Some understand that they are not disorded; they are Neo surrounded by agents. I don't know if psychiatrists are themselves stuck in the matrix/agents and thus useful idiots, i.e. they actually believe in their crap, OR if they see through the matrix but fake everything in order to come out on top of other people in the foodchain. And do they do it for the good of humanity or simply out of greed. And even if it is pure greed it might be good for humanity as a whole, in which case I don't know if they understand the big picture or not. I'm leaning towards thinking that psychiatrists are intelligent but they are stuck in the matrix. So psychiatrists are not Neo/Jews because then they would be aspies. Psychiatrists are lower in the spiritual evolution than aspies/Jews.

And when I try to talk to girls I find that my vibration is lowered enormously. I think that men that are popular with women are of a lower vibration than hermits. When I see men flirting with women all I see is very low vibration. When I see men trying to be liked by women all I see is very low vibration. I never had a girlfriend because I'm of a higher vibration than a majority of people, so I walk around in a bubble. When I try to fit in and try to get a girl, that is the same thing as trying to push myself out of my bubble and down into their low vibration. And consequently each and every time I end up lowering my vibration a lot. It makes me sick so I always end up going back to my bubble. And here I am; almost 30 and alone. Maybe rejection is a blessing and all of these low vibration popular goyim can go around enjoying their beer and football and sleeping around; that's not a spiritual path. Maybe it is two sides of a coin; from the perspective of others I'm lower and worse; but in actuality I'm higher.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 7:21 am

still no replies???

Maybe I should have clarified that Egypt in the Bible is an allegory for those who don't know.

Even if psychiatry is mind control and it is to gain power etc. I actually think that this is a good thing. It's part of the great conspiracy, but I see it as a manifestation of the ego, just as all civilization. But when I look at civilization I get a strong sense that the equation is unsolvable. Most people just say "yeah the world is fuked up" but don't really care much more about it. I, though, am like Neo in the Matrix and that feeling that something is wrong with the world is driving me mad. I do think that this madness is a gift. It's the will, it means you're a son of God. Not everyone is. And as for the mind control and power structure, I see this as part of the evolution. The machine world in the Matrix is an allegory of that and it is both inevitable and it is what wakes people up. This has also made me wonder what all the satanic music industry is all about. I think the people behind it might be aware of things like Kabbalah. On the one hand it is a way to gain power. But on the other hand it is a way to propel humanity forward spiritually. It makes the evil/the ego grow, takes another agent one step closer to becoming Neo, which is the virgin birth in the Bible. After that you've got to do spiritual work and seeking and eventually there will be the New World Order, which is a good thing.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 9:11 am

Speaking literally: No.

Speaking metaphically: maybe.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 11:00 am

up all day and just one reply

boring...

And why doesn't this forum have functions to see new posts, new threads, popular threads etc like any decent forum has? Here you have to check every single subforum individually... This forum is cheap.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 11:23 am

I think it's an interesting (even useful) analogy, but don't mistake analogies for the actuality.

I think any minority group (or member thereof) has felt similar at some point. I think it's a fairly common notion that those who are misunderstood and suffer for it see themselves as 'better' or 'more pure' or 'higher'.

Quote:
Maybe I/aspies are of a higher vibration than everyone else/purer/more spiritual and that's the reason people reject us? This seems a lot like Israel/the Jews surrounded by "the nations"/goyim. Aspies are Jews and neurotypicals are the nations/the goyim. Aspies are Neo and the neurotypicals are agents. This is why we're considered weird/stupid/mad etc.

What do you mean by 'vibration'?

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 11:43 am

Hopper wrote:
I think it's an interesting (even useful) analogy, but don't mistake analogies for the actuality.

I think any minority group (or member thereof) has felt similar at some point. I think it's a fairly common notion that those who are misunderstood and suffer for it see themselves as 'better' or 'more pure' or 'higher'.

Quote:

What do you mean by 'vibration'?
Interesting point. I've been thinking about that as well. But since you don't bring any evidence to point in any direction the hypothesis still stands.

By vibration I mean mood, pretty much. But not really. It's about your consciousness, spirit etc. They talk about vibration in spirituality circles. Discos and alcohol are probably low vibration, as are fights, war etc. Meditation, peace, compassion etc. is high vibration.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 12:04 pm

I like in the beginning of the Matrix, how Neo felt something was off. And he felt disconnected from the people at his work and he was also not at ease at that party.
I don't know that AS people are more spiritual though. I got the feeling it was more the opposite. I don't have any spiritual feelings at all, never had. I see humans more as carbon-based robots where the emergent properties of their brains has given them the illusion of having a soul, having free will, and being different from non-biological robots and computers. Humans are also really good at ascribing intention to things when there is none.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 12:47 pm

trollcatman wrote:
I like in the beginning of the Matrix, how Neo felt something was off. And he felt disconnected from the people at his work and he was also not at ease at that party.
I don't know that AS people are more spiritual though. I got the feeling it was more the opposite. I don't have any spiritual feelings at all, never had. I see humans more as carbon-based robots where the emergent properties of their brains has given them the illusion of having a soul, having free will, and being different from non-biological robots and computers. Humans are also really good at ascribing intention to things when there is none.
lol interesting post. My OP was just a hypothesis and also, I don't even know if I have Aspergers. The psychiatrist said he thought I have it but I never did a proper assessment. When I posted my last thread about being a truth seeker the replies made me wonder if I don't have Aspergers. I don't know.

I just watched the movie Pi. The main character is Jewish and probably has Aspergers, even though it's never stated that he has Aspergers. Interesting movie. I quite liked it even though it was a bit obvious that it was a low budget movie sometimes. The grainy black and white photography, the soundtrack and the mad tone appealed to me a lot and I feel I have a lot in common with the main character, although I'm not like him in every way.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Here's the South Park episode Ass Burgers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMPcTG1ffXY

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 1:40 pm

i had a friend a long time ago who started learning about kabbalah and all that when it became the fashion, and she also sort of fetishised "jewishness" which made me a little uncomfortable because i'm not sure jewish people would appreciate that. i found it odd and it made her hard to be around because it was all she talked about and it made little sense to anyone else but her. she lent me some books on it and we had many discussions and i really tried to see it from her point of view, but it never made any sense to me. it all seemed like sort of vague mystical rubbish that didn't really explain any aspect of reality adequately (at least not my experience of reality). that was just my take on it.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 2:18 pm

starvingartist wrote:
i had a friend a long time ago who started learning about kabbalah and all that when it became the fashion, and she also sort of fetishised "jewishness" which made me a little uncomfortable because i'm not sure jewish people would appreciate that. i found it odd and it made her hard to be around because it was all she talked about and it made little sense to anyone else but her. she lent me some books on it and we had many discussions and i really tried to see it from her point of view, but it never made any sense to me. it all seemed like sort of vague mystical rubbish that didn't really explain any aspect of reality adequately (at least not my experience of reality). that was just my take on it.
Interesting. Mark Passio explains what the name Neo in the Matrix stands for and says it's "the new man", the next stage of the human evolution. Some people speculate that Aspergers is the next stage in the human evolution. And again, why are there Matrix references in the Ass Burgers episode of South Park? Most people on this forum seem to have thought that episode was funny but did not portray Aspergers in any way. I think that in many ways it was actually accurate, if I have Aspergers. Michael Laitman talks in his books about Kabbalah about "a point in the heart" which to me seems very much to be the same thing as what Neo represents. The point in the heart is also explained as being "a spiritual Jew" by Michael Laitman if I'm not mistaken. I read some books by Michael Laitman and watched some videos with him, and it seems to me that eventually all of humanity will be Jews. Not quite sure what you mean about Jews perhaps not liking the fetishised jewishness, but I think I get what you mean. There might be some of a sense of being special among some Jews and a feeling of having a privilege that you do not wish upon others. That feeling is probably not good for oneself in the long run, and a roadblock for the individual on the spiritual journey. I just have to look at myself to see that I have that a lot, maybe based on an inferiority complex or having been hurt and rejected a lot. My current hypothesis is that Jews are not different fundamentally from other people, but they have come further in the spiritual evolution. I feel like I really have no clue about anything in this world, fumbling in the dark, feeling trapped and feeble in every way. Just trying to understand and find my way out of this crap.

Another thing. This whole thing that Kabbalah is kind of popular and fashionable makes me kind of feel a bit repelled from it. I kind of want to be different all the time I guess. If everyone became a Jew and a Kabbalah student, I'd probably consider that the new neurotypical/gentile/conformist and I'd do something entirely different just for the sake of it...

(I want to point out that I'm not Jewish in the ordinary sense of the word, don't belong to Jewish religion or any of those things, if someone thought I was.)

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 2:22 pm

I was listening to a lecture from gnosticteachings.org. On it the speaker said that the ethnic Jews have misunderstood what Jews really are by thinking that it's an ethnic group. Not sure if it's correct but it's interesting. Also not sure which lecture it was.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm

I think we're more like blacks in 50's america.

Being an aspie and trying to get a job in a modern developed country is like being black and trying to get a seat on the bus in 1950's USA.

Some here will trip over themselves to deny this, but they are our equivalent of the 'Uncle Toms'.

My deviant art profile

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 3:32 pm

thomas81 wrote:

Being an aspie and trying to get a job in a modern developed country is like being black and trying to get a seat on the bus in 1950's USA.

Some here will trip over themselves to deny this, but they are our equivalent of the 'Uncle Toms'.
Some people claim the blacks are the real Jews... I really don't know. Am I cursed or am I blessed? A Jew or a Gentile? Israel or the nations? A sinner or a saint? Heaven knows...

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 5:49 pm

tomato wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

Some people claim the blacks are the real Jews... I really don't know. Am I cursed or am I blessed? A Jew or a Gentile? Israel or the nations? A sinner or a saint? Heaven knows...

All I know is that in the education and employment arena, I am Rosa Parks with less melanomin.

My deviant art profile

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 6:16 pm

tomato wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

American Blacks, since slavery days, have a history of using the story of exodus as a metaphor for their own situation in America.

The last speech by MLK (in which he seems to be prophecizing his own assasination) never looses its emotional punch for me because I stayed in Sunday school just long enough to learn the Biblical reference in it: "I have been to the mountaintop. I have SEEN the Promised land. I may not get there with you all. But I know as a people we will reach the Promised Land."