Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 12:14 am

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
A hammer and sickle on the stars and stripes? I dare say that would be as godawful as putting a swastika on Old Glory - - or flying the Confederate flag.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason so many people fly the confederate flag is because so many of your kind gripe about it?

Quote:
And a gun fetishist masturbates to Guns & Ammo, or the official NRA magazine. :lol:
That could be taken in the same light as a thinly veiled attack on gays. If guns are a sexual fetish to some, then anyone that practices that lifestyle should receive the same protection. Additionally, disparaging remarks about them could, in fact, be against the WP terms of use. :shameonyou: You complain about Bible thumper backed conservative government sticking their noses in peoples bedrooms but you condemn someone that only wants to read American Rifleman and finger f**k his AR-15.

How very intolerant you are!! :shameonyou:

Meh, those who fly Confederate flags are either poor losers, or believe in the hateful philosophy behind it.
And I'm pretty sure gays are sexually attracted to those of the same sex, rather than to inanimate object like firearms.

battle flag or the actual national flag?

I want one for the history of it. it is a bit hard to find the national flag though , so many fly the battle flag which is all so inappropriate.

While I had studied history in college, I am ashamed to admit that the Confederate national flag is a mystery to me. Whatever it is, it doesn't get nearly the face time the battle flag does.