Palestinian boy 12, vows vengeance against Israel

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

sonofghandi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 1:03 pm

Bataar wrote:
pray that Israel demolishes Hamas and installs a government there that is friendly to Israel so both sides can work together for a peaceful future

This is like saying that the US should invade a foriegn country and install a government that it likes so both sides can work together for a peaceful future. What could possibly go wrong there?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 1:17 pm

Laz wrote:
Quote:
Israel launches so called 'warning rockets' at a Gaza city hospital full of sick and injured people, warning them to evacuate before a full scale bombing hits it.

Of course you wont hear any of this on BBC-CNN-Fox.

For the record

I was driving home from work this afternoon and on BBC Radio 4 during the PM program they played a report from a Journalist who interviewed a Doctor based at that hospital and described the hospital being struck by missiles and artillery repeatedly with visible holes in the infrastructure.

While he was speaking to the Doctor they were interrupted by the launching of Rockets from Hamas militants located near the hospital. He then asked the Doctor if having the missiles this close to the hospital really helped the situation with his patients and his frustrated response was that "the Israeli's leave us no choice, what do you expect? We are only human beings"

You can re-listen to this on the BBC Iplayer if you wish.

BBC Radio 4 PM 18.7.2014

like i said, after the revelation that Israel are using human shields too this is no longer an argument to justify the asymmetric force.

How sure are you that the rocket launches near civilian structures aren't just as much the result of combatants losing room to maneuver? This is already a insignificant area of land.

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 1:20 pm

sonofghandi wrote:
Bataar wrote:
pray that Israel demolishes Hamas and installs a government there that is friendly to Israel so both sides can work together for a peaceful future

This is like saying that the US should invade a foriegn country and install a government that it likes so both sides can work together for a peaceful future. What could possibly go wrong there?

Precisely, despite Hamas's actions and political faults the fact remains they have a democratic mandate. Therefore their forces can't simply be dismissed as terrorists.

My deviant art profile