The video footage Israel doesn't want people to see

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 5:10 pm

Israeli border police refer to all Palestinians as 'animals' while Zionist demagogues within Israel rally calls to 'flatten gaza into a parking lot'.

http://anthonyantonello.com/video-israe ... -want-see/

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 6:42 pm

Irish senator condemns the so called 'operation protective edge'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keS-LDl_ewA#t=161[/youtube]

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 6:55 pm

American woman abandons Zionist group after hearing Palestinian describe slaughter of six family members

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dasac7TNXO0[/youtube]

My deviant art profile

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 6:58 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Israeli border police refer to all Palestinians as 'animals' while Zionist demagogues within Israel rally calls to 'flatten gaza into a parking lot'.

Of what I watched was spoken in Hebrew or whatever. Without and unbiased interpretation it's not for certain what was said.
Tough talk and salty humor is common among soldiers and cops so this wouldn't be out of the ordinary, anyway.
Does your hatred of the Jewish State (Israel) have no boundaries?
:roll: :roll:

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 7:02 pm

It's an Irish-wannabe thing. Thomas81, if born in '81, is too young to remember the Troubles, but wants to feel it and is being all solidarnosc. The thing is that the IRA and Sinn Fein managed to be sensible in the end and there's been peace and a vastly improved standard of living (and likely lifespan) for inhabitants of Belfast ever since. But it's fun for the less intelligent among them to see Hamas as a proxy for the oppressed Irish heart and so you get this.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 7:19 pm

Raptor wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

Of what I watched was spoken in Hebrew or whatever. Without and unbiased interpretation it's not for certain what was said.
Tough talk and salty humor is common among soldiers and cops so this wouldn't be out of the ordinary, anyway.

No, my hatred of brutal oppressive states eminates from incidences such as soldiers shooting unarmed civillians in cold blood and preventing ambulances from reaching said victim by threatening to shoot their distraught parents for coming to their aid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK7VIIGjuJg[/youtube]

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 7:21 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
It's an Irish-wannabe thing. Thomas81, if born in '81, is too young to remember the Troubles,

Correction, not that its relevant to this current debate but i grew up during the peak of it (mid-80s-mid 90s) and i remember very well having car bombs on a frequent basis round the corner from my house and hearing about tit for tat killings every night in neighbourhoods within jogging distance of me. I remember very well British army foot patrols coming out on the street every day at 3.30pm because they knew thats when the schools let the children out. So I will thank you for not posturing on what i supposedly do remember and don't remember.

My deviant art profile

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 7:33 pm

thomas81 wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:
It's an Irish-wannabe thing. Thomas81, if born in '81, is too young to remember the Troubles,

Correction, not that its relevant to this current debate but i grew up during the peak of it (mid-80s-mid 90s) and i remember very well having car bombs on a frequent basis round the corner from my house and hearing about tit for tat killings every night in neighbourhoods within jogging distance of me. I remember very well British army foot patrols coming out on the street every day at 3.30pm because they knew thats when the schools let the children out. So I will thank you for not posturing on what i supposedly do remember and don't remember.

And the number of car bombs and foot patrols since the IRA cut it out, if your memory's so good? Freedom to roam about, get on with life?

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 7:38 pm

Eh, I'll cut to the chase. Look, Tommy, you missed your war, don't inflict it on someone else.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 7:54 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

No, my hatred of brutal oppressive states eminates from incidences such as soldiers shooting unarmed civillians in cold blood and preventing ambulances from reaching said victim by threatening to shoot their distraught parents for coming to their aid.

Knowing the Palestinians, I wouldn't blame the Israelis for not allowing an ambulance through since it's half likely to filled with terrorists and/or is carrying a bomb. Without seeing how this whole thing unfolded and knowing the details, we?d only be taking the word of a Palestinian on what actually took place and why.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 8:05 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

And the number of car bombs and foot patrols since the IRA cut it out, if your memory's so good? Freedom to roam about, get on with life?

Like i said, its irrelevant to the debate and it was you that tried to obtusely derail the thread by bringing up Northern Ireland.

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 8:07 pm

Raptor wrote:

Knowing the Palestinians, I wouldn't blame the Israelis for not allowing an ambulance through since it's half likely to filled with terrorists and/or is carrying a bomb. Without seeing how this whole thing unfolded and knowing the details, we?d only be taking the word of a Palestinian on what actually took place and why.

Its precisely these kinds of racially charge suppositions on the part of right wing elements in Israel and elsewhere that are going to do nothing but fuel and further the violence.

My deviant art profile

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 8:44 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Its precisely these kinds of racially charge suppositions on the part of right wing elements in Israel and elsewhere that are going to do nothing but fuel and further the violence.

Racially charged? WTF does race have to do with it?
If I'm a racist for just replying with a difference of opinion involving one not so well defined incident with some Palestinians then you must be an anti-semite for posting all these anti-Israeli threads.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 9:11 pm

Raptor wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

If I'm a racist for just replying with a difference of opinion involving one not so well defined incident with some Palestinians then you must be an anti-semite for posting all these anti-Israeli threads.

You implied that because the ambulance men are palestinians, they are likely to have a bomb. How is that not at the very least, flagrantly xenophobic?

The hasbara weapon of accusing all of israel's critics of being anti semites is wearing thinner as the gaza death toll grows, so you will have to find a new device pretty soon.

My deviant art profile

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 9:32 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

You implied that because the ambulance men are palestinians, they are likely to have a bomb. How is that not at the very least, flagrantly xenophobic?
Did I say the ambulance crew were all terrorists? No.
Is it not possible to fill ambulance with terrorists (i.e. trojan horse method)? And it would not be an isolated incident for Palestinians to resort to something like that in addition to their other countless acts of terrorism.

Quote:
The hasbara weapon of accusing all of israel's critics of being anti semites is wearing thinner as the gaza death toll grows, so you will have to find a new device pretty soon.

Oh please. :roll: The Gaza Strip has been contested land for how long now??
Life is cheap over there which is certainly nothing new, either. Really, if you feel so emphatically pro-Palestinian and so rabidly anti-Israeli why don't you go there and take up arms with your Palestinian pals instead of cluttering up the internet with these tiresome threads?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 9:38 pm

All Israel is going to accomplish by bombing civilians is to drive people to join or support Hamas.I know how I'd feel if someone lobbed a missle that killed my whole family.I wouldn't be interested in right or wrong,just payback.They are just creating conditions that will encourage even more civil unrest.