professional liar James O'Keefe outed in Colorado

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Apr 2013
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,940

22 Oct 2014, 11:47 am

Right wing hero and professional fabricator attempts to scam a voter fraud scenario and is outed by people who are 270 times more intelligent than O'Keefe. They shouldnt have bothered outing him. They should have taken him out behind the building and thrashed the quiche out of him.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/2 ... l=facebook



Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

22 Oct 2014, 3:53 pm

U still mad about O'keefe getting ACORN in trouble over prostitution and tax evasion?


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley


khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Apr 2013
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,940

22 Oct 2014, 7:02 pm

Raptor wrote:
U still mad about O'keefe getting ACORN in trouble over prostitution and tax evasion?



If Acorn was caught in wrongdoing I have no problem with them getting caught and punished. They got what they deserve, but lying, cowardly punks like O'Keefe who set people up should be dragged down a gravel back road behind a tractor until every shred of skin has been peeled from his body. The ends do not justify the means. Not for people of honour. Not for civilized people.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,671
Location: Seattle

22 Oct 2014, 9:32 pm

What is it with the violent liberals around here?


_________________
Murum Aries Attigit


luanqibazao
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2014
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 754
Location: Last booth, Akston's Diner

22 Oct 2014, 9:56 pm

Dox47 wrote:
What is it with the violent liberals around here?


There are liberals here? I mostly see statists. They're all violent, or at least fans of violence.



khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Apr 2013
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,940

22 Oct 2014, 10:05 pm

Dox47 wrote:
What is it with the violent liberals around here?



Please look at your avatar photo. And don't try to spin it. That photo is a reflection of your personality, which is why you chose it. Don't waste time trying to justify it. And this is NOT a personal attack. Tea Party extremists are getting out of hand. Beyond the level of civil behavior. Maybe its time to revert to the 1890's way of dealing with things. What O'keefe does is bait and provoke people into doing things they would not ordinarily do. Just like with ACORN, trying to essentially bribe people who don't know any better and then using that to indict the whole organization. O'Keefe has no integrity and no honor. He is just as corrupt as those who he is trying to bait. And what nefarious organization is backing, funding, and guiding him?

Stupidity will always expose itself without dishonest people baiting the process.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,671
Location: Seattle

22 Oct 2014, 11:10 pm

khaoz wrote:
Please look at your avatar photo. And don't try to spin it. That photo is a reflection of your personality, which is why you chose it. Don't waste time trying to justify it.


Why would I need to justify a photo of myself engaging in a perfectly legal recreational activity? The only thing it reflects on is what I choose to do in my spare time, which is to punch holes in distant pieces of paper, and a picture of me pursuing my hobby seemed like a perfectly good representation for an online chat forum. None of which has anything do to of course with your repeatedly stated desire to visit violence upon those whom you disagree with, a hobby you share with a number of liberal posters we've seen here over the years.


_________________
Murum Aries Attigit


AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,114

22 Oct 2014, 11:35 pm

Dox47 wrote:
What is it with the violent liberals around here?

I know, right? That skeevy little douche doesn't deserve the effort.



khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Apr 2013
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,940

23 Oct 2014, 12:13 am

Dox47 wrote:
khaoz wrote:
Please look at your avatar photo. And don't try to spin it. That photo is a reflection of your personality, which is why you chose it. Don't waste time trying to justify it.


Why would I need to justify a photo of myself engaging in a perfectly legal recreational activity? The only thing it reflects on is what I choose to do in my spare time, which is to punch holes in distant pieces of paper, and a picture of me pursuing my hobby seemed like a perfectly good representation for an online chat forum. None of which has anything do to of course with your repeatedly stated desire to visit violence upon those whom you disagree with, a hobby you share with a number of liberal posters we've seen here over the years.


Exactly the response I would have predicted from you. Noone who knows me personally would ever think to describe me as a "violent" person I have even been accused in a workplace of creating a violent and threatening work environment, even though I never raise my voice, never curse, virtually never spoke at all, simply because I don't have an engaging personality and present a large physical presence. (of course that is in Florida, in the middle of the most Conservative region of the state, where rational thought and fairness is in short supply) Maybe I view right wing extremist rhetoric and imagery to be violent, threatening and intimidating?

I guess perception is only valid and accepted when it is the perspective of a right winger. Maybe if you considered the possibility that your subconscious mind is trying to express something with your choice of photo. It, along with the way you express yourself could easily be perceived as violent, threatening and intimidating imagery, despite your own justification. Any perception such as that should be considered just as valid as me being accused of "personal attacks" when there was no intent or desire on my part to attack anyone. I merely use words differently than other people do.

I never used to be this way until the Tea Party came along. I view Tea Party rhetoric and lack of principle as threatening and intimidating. I think Tea Party followers would take that as a compliment given the rhetoric that I have seen from Tea Party advocates on this site Which is the problem. The Tea Party has inspired its advocates to be disruptive and to provoke and incite opposition. Nothing is off limits from the Tea Party. No restraint. No self edit. No respect or consideration for peoples feelings. If the Tea Party and their advocates disagree with someone, it is not enough to express disagreement and differences of opinion. The Tea Party inspires people to go out of their way to PISS their opponents off, then turn around and laugh about it, as if it is a game.

But do not dare to turn the spoon around and give the medicine back or you will be silenced, by any means necessary. That should be the Tea Party motto. "By Any Means Necessary." because they have no honour, or dignity or sense of civility in anything they do or say.

They are reflection perfectionists. As quickly as someone points out their behavior, they turn the finger around and say, "NO, THATS YOU" It is part of their strategy and they think they are so clever that no one is intelligent enough to figure their methodology out. It is reflected clearly in political forums around the internet, as if it is a scripted mantra. I would not be a bit surprised if it was divulged that some of the right wing operatives in this forum were paid for what they do here.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,671
Location: Seattle

23 Oct 2014, 1:07 am

khaoz wrote:
Exactly the response I would have predicted from you.


Logical and rational?

khaoz wrote:
Noone who knows me personally would ever think to describe me as a "violent" person I have even been accused in a workplace of creating a violent and threatening work environment, even though I never raise my voice, never curse, virtually never spoke at all, simply because I don't have an engaging personality and present a large physical presence.


So, despite your protests to the contrary, people both online and off have commented that you create a violent and threatening environment? Maybe stop talking about the violent things you'd like to do or see happen to those who disagree with you?

khaoz wrote:
(of course that is in Florida, in the middle of the most Conservative region of the state, where rational thought and fairness is in short supply) Maybe I view right wing extremist rhetoric and imagery to be violent, threatening and intimidating?


So, wanting to see someone dragged to death behind a pickup truck because they espouse politics with which you disagree in a manner you don't like is, what, self defense? I'm not sure it works that way...

khaoz wrote:
I guess perception is only valid and accepted when it is the perspective of a right winger.


I'm not right wing, and no one has said anything like that. Do you notice that you often respond to things that no one has actually said? Perhaps you should look into that, it's disconcerting.

khaoz wrote:
Maybe if you considered the possibility that your subconscious mind is trying to express something with your choice of photo. It, along with the way you express yourself could easily be perceived as violent, threatening and intimidating imagery, despite your own justification.


All my "subconscious" is trying to express is 'I like guns', and maybe 'look at this cool G36', it's you who's choosing to read so much into it. Believe me, if I'd ever said anything remotely threatening here, the mods would come down on me like a pile of bricks, there's even a long story about something I said on a completely different site being taken the wrong way this one time...

khaoz wrote:
Any perception such as that should be considered just as valid as me being accused of "personal attacks" when there was no intent or desire on my part to attack anyone. I merely use words differently than other people do.


Ahh, the old, "if your brain assembles this collection of symbols I've arranged on the screen in such a way as to form words that are insulting, then it's your fault" defense; had much success with that? It's not a "perception" when everyone who reads it comes to the same conclusion, unless you're claiming far poorer writing skills than you seem to possess.

khaoz wrote:
I never used to be this way until the Tea Party came along. I view Tea Party rhetoric and lack of principle as threatening and intimidating. I think Tea Party followers would take that as a compliment given the rhetoric that I have seen from Tea Party advocates on this site Which is the problem. The Tea Party has inspired its advocates to be disruptive and to provoke and incite opposition. Nothing is off limits from the Tea Party. No restraint. No self edit. No respect or consideration for peoples feelings. If the Tea Party and their advocates disagree with someone, it is not enough to express disagreement and differences of opinion. The Tea Party inspires people to go out of their way to PISS their opponents off, then turn around and laugh about it, as if it is a game.


Doesn't sound like any of the Tea Partiers I know, sounds more like a straw man version assembled by someone who reads a lot of partisan news articles. Perhaps your perception is off?

khaoz wrote:
But do not dare to turn the spoon around and give the medicine back or you will be silenced, by any means necessary. That should be the Tea Party motto. "By Any Means Necessary." because they have no honour, or dignity or sense of civility in anything they do or say.


Silenced, huh? Dignity, civility? Like suggesting that their opponents should be dragged to death, or have their fingers amputated? That kind of honorable conduct?

khaoz wrote:
They are reflection perfectionists. As quickly as someone points out their behavior, they turn the finger around and say, "NO, THATS YOU" It is part of their strategy and they think they are so clever that no one is intelligent enough to figure their methodology out. It is reflected clearly in political forums around the internet, as if it is a scripted mantra. I would not be a bit surprised if it was divulged that some of the right wing operatives in this forum were paid for what they do here.


Right wing operatives in this forum? Who?

(Seriously, is anyone getting paid for this s**t? Cause I want in if you are.)


_________________
Murum Aries Attigit


khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Apr 2013
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,940

23 Oct 2014, 1:57 am

Dox47 wrote:
khaoz wrote:
Exactly the response I would have predicted from you.


Logical and rational?

khaoz wrote:
Noone who knows me personally would ever think to describe me as a "violent" person I have even been accused in a workplace of creating a violent and threatening work environment, even though I never raise my voice, never curse, virtually never spoke at all, simply because I don't have an engaging personality and present a large physical presence.


So, despite your protests to the contrary, people both online and off have commented that you create a violent and threatening environment? Maybe stop talking about the violent things you'd like to do or see happen to those who disagree with you?

khaoz wrote:
(of course that is in Florida, in the middle of the most Conservative region of the state, where rational thought and fairness is in short supply) Maybe I view right wing extremist rhetoric and imagery to be violent, threatening and intimidating?


So, wanting to see someone dragged to death behind a pickup truck because they espouse politics with which you disagree in a manner you don't like is, what, self defense? I'm not sure it works that way...

khaoz wrote:
I guess perception is only valid and accepted when it is the perspective of a right winger.


I'm not right wing, and no one has said anything like that. Do you notice that you often respond to things that no one has actually said? Perhaps you should look into that, it's disconcerting.

khaoz wrote:
Maybe if you considered the possibility that your subconscious mind is trying to express something with your choice of photo. It, along with the way you express yourself could easily be perceived as violent, threatening and intimidating imagery, despite your own justification.


All my "subconscious" is trying to express is 'I like guns', and maybe 'look at this cool G36', it's you who's choosing to read so much into it. Believe me, if I'd ever said anything remotely threatening here, the mods would come down on me like a pile of bricks, there's even a long story about something I said on a completely different site being taken the wrong way this one time...

khaoz wrote:
Any perception such as that should be considered just as valid as me being accused of "personal attacks" when there was no intent or desire on my part to attack anyone. I merely use words differently than other people do.


Ahh, the old, "if your brain assembles this collection of symbols I've arranged on the screen in such a way as to form words that are insulting, then it's your fault" defense; had much success with that? It's not a "perception" when everyone who reads it comes to the same conclusion, unless you're claiming far poorer writing skills than you seem to possess.

khaoz wrote:
I never used to be this way until the Tea Party came along. I view Tea Party rhetoric and lack of principle as threatening and intimidating. I think Tea Party followers would take that as a compliment given the rhetoric that I have seen from Tea Party advocates on this site Which is the problem. The Tea Party has inspired its advocates to be disruptive and to provoke and incite opposition. Nothing is off limits from the Tea Party. No restraint. No self edit. No respect or consideration for peoples feelings. If the Tea Party and their advocates disagree with someone, it is not enough to express disagreement and differences of opinion. The Tea Party inspires people to go out of their way to PISS their opponents off, then turn around and laugh about it, as if it is a game.


Doesn't sound like any of the Tea Partiers I know, sounds more like a straw man version assembled by someone who reads a lot of partisan news articles. Perhaps your perception is off?

khaoz wrote:
But do not dare to turn the spoon around and give the medicine back or you will be silenced, by any means necessary. That should be the Tea Party motto. "By Any Means Necessary." because they have no honour, or dignity or sense of civility in anything they do or say.


Silenced, huh? Dignity, civility? Like suggesting that their opponents should be dragged to death, or have their fingers amputated? That kind of honorable conduct?

khaoz wrote:
They are reflection perfectionists. As quickly as someone points out their behavior, they turn the finger around and say, "NO, THATS YOU" It is part of their strategy and they think they are so clever that no one is intelligent enough to figure their methodology out. It is reflected clearly in political forums around the internet, as if it is a scripted mantra. I would not be a bit surprised if it was divulged that some of the right wing operatives in this forum were paid for what they do here.


Right wing operatives in this forum? Who?

(Seriously, is anyone getting paid for this s**t? Cause I want in if you are.)



"So, despite your protests to the contrary, people both online and off have commented that you create a violent and threatening environment? Maybe stop talking about the violent things you'd like to do or see happen to those who disagree with you? "

People offline in the most Consservative area of Florida, where I continuously overheard references to that "ni**er" during Obamas first Presidential run. Complained because I was not a "socialite', not because of anything I did or said. That workplace might as well have been McCain campaign headquarters. I do not lie or embellish. I rarely spoke at all during my time with that employer. Never once raised my voice or argued with anyone, whether you want to believe it based on my writing on this site. I am a worker, not a talker. Never late, never absent, never in trouble, anywhere in my work history since age 13 until I took that job. I write because I am very introverted with severe social anxiety. You can believe what you want. I did absolutely nothing at that workplace deserving of what happened to me. My only workplace "sin" was failure to interact. It never had a negative impact on my job performance. When I was interviewed by the Psychiatrist for my SSDI she said that particular employer had actually reported that they would hire me back in an instant. Human Resource Director) I had never, in almost 40 years working had any reprimand or counseling from and employer. Newver a termination in my life. Only THAT place.

"So, wanting to see someone dragged to death behind a pickup truck because they espouse politics with which you disagree in a manner you don't like is, what, self defense? I'm not sure it works that way.."

Not because they espouse politics with which I disagree, Because they employ acts of deceit and dishonesty to accuse others of corruption. And I am speaking in a rhetorical way, not literal, when I talk about dragging him behind a vehicle. You should be astute enough to figure that out but I suspect maybe you are being deliberately obtuse. You seem too intelligent to take me serious. When I am engaged in discourse with people who view dishonesty as a virtue I figure I need to employ extreme rhetoric.. I could sit and whine about rhetoric toward me on this site, and employ biased moderators to impose punishment for me, but I have more integrity than that.

It is not from "partisan news articles" that I gain this perspective. It is from following groups who assemble Tea Party rallies on various websites

"Silenced, huh? Dignity, civility? Like suggesting that their opponents should be dragged to death, or have their fingers amputated? That kind of honorable conduct?"

As I have said many times before. Sometimes in order to communicate with someone, the only way to be understood is to speak to them in their own lexicon. If you think that I am the only one here who "perceives" what I perceive, you are sadly mistaken. Maybe I am the only one, or one of the few, who gets carried by emotion and passion to the extremes that I go to express myself, but I am far from being the only one who feels this way. Maybe the others have been intimidated into silence but they are here. Liberals just do not gang bang opponents the way other groups do, whatever group you assign yourself to, since you deny being right wing, even though so much of what you display here seems to conveniently align with far right extremists who are so vocal online.

This anal retentive practice of feeling the need (or compulsion) to go to the extreme of busting out all of these quotation is tedious and demeaning to me. Maybe you need to play these games to express yourself, but I prefer being more direct and concise.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,671
Location: Seattle

23 Oct 2014, 3:08 am

khaoz wrote:
People offline in the most Consservative area of Florida, where I continuously overheard references to that "ni**er" during Obamas first Presidential run. Complained because I was not a "socialite', not because of anything I did or said. That workplace might as well have been McCain campaign headquarters. I do not lie or embellish. I rarely spoke at all during my time with that employer. Never once raised my voice or argued with anyone, whether you want to believe it based on my writing on this site. I am a worker, not a talker. Never late, never absent, never in trouble, anywhere in my work history since age 13 until I took that job. I write because I am very introverted with severe social anxiety. You can believe what you want. I did absolutely nothing at that workplace deserving of what happened to me. My only workplace "sin" was failure to interact. It never had a negative impact on my job performance. When I was interviewed by the Psychiatrist for my SSDI she said that particular employer had actually reported that they would hire me back in an instant. Human Resource Director) I had never, in almost 40 years working had any reprimand or counseling from and employer. Newver a termination in my life. Only THAT place.


I'll take your word for it on your employer, but the fact is, you do employ violent rhetoric here, often, and you did suggest amputating people's fingers in another thread in a way that was not rhetorical at all. That's a pattern, and not a flattering one.

khaoz wrote:
Not because they espouse politics with which I disagree, Because they employ acts of deceit and dishonesty to accuse others of corruption. And I am speaking in a rhetorical way, not literal, when I talk about dragging him behind a vehicle. You should be astute enough to figure that out but I suspect maybe you are being deliberately obtuse. You seem too intelligent to take me serious. When I am engaged in discourse with people who view dishonesty as a virtue I figure I need to employ extreme rhetoric.. I could sit and whine about rhetoric toward me on this site, and employ biased moderators to impose punishment for me, but I have more integrity than that.


I don't take you seriously, but you fall into a pattern of liberals that show up on the site, moan about how awful conservatives are, and then proceed to wish all sorts of gruesome death and violence on said conservatives, which is hypocritical at the least, especially coming from someone who complains about a lack of civil discourse. I don't like it when people say one thing and act the opposite, so I'm going to point it out, it's a bit of a pet peeve.

Also, you can go to the mods all you want, they go after you because you attack people personally and make pointless attack threads, not because of your politics; again, that's not my perception, that's the considered analysis of a group of people who do this semi-professionally. They leave me alone because I don't break the rules, they smack you down because you do. The ones you're complaining about, by the way, are a gay Englishman, a British expat living in France, and a liberal Dane, hardly a hotbed of conservatism there. Notice that any number of people that share your ideology post unmolested, and as I pointed out in the other thread, you haven't been banned, both of which make it perfectly clear that it's your conduct that's the problem.

khaoz wrote:
It is not from "partisan news articles" that I gain this perspective. It is from following groups who assemble Tea Party rallies on various websites


Not knowing what sites you're looking at, I can't really speak to that, all I can say is that none of the Tea Partiers personally known to me are like that, and that as the holder of a degree in gunsmithing from one of only two schools in the country that teaches it, I know a few.

khaoz wrote:
As I have said many times before. Sometimes in order to communicate with someone, the only way to be understood is to speak to them in their own lexicon. If you think that I am the only one here who "perceives" what I perceive, you are sadly mistaken. Maybe I am the only one, or one of the few, who gets carried by emotion and passion to the extremes that I go to express myself, but I am far from being the only one who feels this way. Maybe the others have been intimidated into silence but they are here.


Intimidated? By what, my scary avatar? Also I don't think your unhinged rant style of communication is doing what you think it is for you, quite the opposite. I'd suggest actually listening to what people say and responding to that, as opposed replying to a straw man version of them that you have in your head, and maybe laying off the broad brush, as I learned in High School, 'broad statements come from narrow minds'.

khaoz wrote:
Liberals just do not gang bang opponents the way other groups do, whatever group you assign yourself to, since you deny being right wing, even though so much of what you display here seems to conveniently align with far right extremists who are so vocal online.


Clearly, you've not spent a lot of time around liberals, as they are just as vicious and nasty to their opponents as any other political group; I should know, I'm a libertarian in one of the most liberal cities in the country. You also clearly don't know much about me, as I can almost guarantee you I'm to your left on a number of issues, as I support ending the war on drugs, massive changes to the justice system to eliminate institutional racism and reform the prison industry, including abolishing private prisons, I'm in favor of a guaranteed minimum income, against most foreign interventions, support maximum freedom of speech, rabidly opposed to cronyism, etc. This forum leans pretty far left, so my handful of right-wing beliefs, mostly having to do with guns and economics, stick out more.

khaoz wrote:
This anal retentive practice of feeling the need (or compulsion) to go to the extreme of busting out all of these quotation is tedious and demeaning to me. Maybe you need to play these games to express yourself, but I prefer being more direct and concise.


It's called 'fisking', it's a very common technique on the internet for responding to multiple points within a post in a coherent way, as has been repeatedly explained to you by multiple people, including forum mods. Why you have such a problem with it is beyond me, it allows everyone reading to follow an exchange by seeing both the original statement and the response together and make sense of it, but then a lot of things you say are beyond me to explain.


_________________
Murum Aries Attigit


Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

23 Oct 2014, 9:02 am

khaoz wrote:
This anal retentive practice of feeling the need (or compulsion) to go to the extreme of busting out all of these quotation is tedious and demeaning to me. Maybe you need to play these games to express yourself, but I prefer being more direct and concise.


Yet in the very same post that I extracted this tidbit from you practiced the same thing you get all wrapped around the axle over when others do it. The difference is you used keyboard question marks instead of the quotation tool in the toolbar. That is hypocrisy on your part plain and simple.
I have to admit, you ARE the first one I've ever encountered who has a pet peeve with the common practice of fisking (by any name). I even do it in response to personal e-mails if it is necessary in order to keep my reply tidy and easy for the recipient to digest. It's a courtesy in most people's minds and is certainly the most direct and concise method .

And what's with this tea party fascination?? "The tea party this, the tea party that. I just can't sleep knowing the tea party exists!" Has anyone on this forum claimed to be a member? I probably would have been if they'd stuck to their grassroots beginnings but that has not been the case so I''m not a member. If I were I'd say so plain and simple. I cold put together a list of political entities in this county that I find reprehensible but I don't dwell on them. Even if was that bothered by them I wouldn't wear it on my sleeve, making myself a target of ridicule and mockery.

What's the fascination with avatars? What the hell is yours? It looks like the view through a broken antique camera's viewfinder. It's pretty weak when you have to resort to judging people's character and intentions by their avatars. :roll:


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley


wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,512
Location: Trapped inside a hominid skull

23 Oct 2014, 9:32 am

Raptor wrote:
U still mad about O'keefe getting ACORN in trouble over prostitution and tax evasion?

You should get more informed. ACORN did nothing wrong. The FBI confirmed it. ACORN called them immediately.
You really are gullible! The guy looked like the beave (from leave it to beaver) and dressed like huggy bear from starsky and hutch. And you think that would fool anyone? :D
Just another lie from the right,like climategate, Gore saying that he invented the internet (he never did) Obama was from Kenya... It is true that those lies work with their base. However, they are so clumsy, intelligent people do not fall for them.
People are more likely to believe a big lie especially when you keep it simple and keep repeating it.


_________________
YES! This is me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtdlR4rUcY
I went up over 50 feet!
I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM


wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,512
Location: Trapped inside a hominid skull

23 Oct 2014, 9:39 am

I'm sure the traiter brietbart is in hell! :D


_________________
YES! This is me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtdlR4rUcY
I went up over 50 feet!
I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM


Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

23 Oct 2014, 9:55 am

wittgenstein wrote:
Raptor wrote:
U still mad about O'keefe getting ACORN in trouble over prostitution and tax evasion?

You should get more informed. ACORN did nothing wrong. The FBI confirmed it. ACORN called them immediately.
You really are gullible! The guy looked like the beave (from leave it to beaver) and dressed like huggy bear from starsky and hutch. And you think that would fool anyone? :D
Just another lie from the right,like climategate, Gore saying that he invented the internet (he never did) Obama was from Kenya... It is true that those lies work with their base. However, they are so clumsy, intelligent people do not fall for them.
People are more likely to believe a big lie especially when you keep it simple and keep repeating it.

:roll:
Yes, I really am the most awful thing.
Someone should spank me. :P


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley