Have you investigated Gnostic Christianity?

Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 3:12 pm

aghogday wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
I agree that only fools will believe in a creator God.

I think they at least need to be emanationists over claiming creation 'Ex Nihilo' (I say this having been raised Catholic) just because you don't create energy when you turn steam into electricity. Similarly if a deity 'spoke' anything into existence they had a thought preceding it and there's nothing they can do about the results being one to one with what they had envisioned. It's fully them and not remotely separate.

I really do not know how to reply here so let me just show what I believe. It was a reply asking that I show the naturalness of my beliefs and they have little to do with our ancient myts.

Although my apotheosis showed that there is an unseen spiritual realm, that I cannot prove, Gnostic Christians set that aside and recognize that man has always created it's Gods and that is why to us, the only God fit to rule man is a man or woman. One that we collectively glorify or elevate. Our hierarch is more like the Jewish Divine Council than anything else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

We recognize that seeking an ideal is natural.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

Unfortunately, people have forgotten that all God are myths and are foolishly adoring myths thanks to literalism instead of seeking a higher ideal the way Gnostic Christians perpetually do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA

Seek your ideal man my friends. I see some here who are stuck in gear and who have let their minds stagnate by closing them down to possibilities.

Regards
DL

This seems to be where i part ways with what you describe as the gnostic view of GOD as human, as it is a rather limited and seemingly arrogant view of what human can not possibly know NOW as a finite physical being as is if you do not believe in the supernatural.

To see nature for ONE as human's master overall is to see reality and truth.

To respect human as fractal of that is same.

To be all one can be, is simply common sense.

To seek it with all one's might is survival and instinctual.

To escape INNATE instinct AND INTUITION is to become functionally disabled.

OUR MODERN CULTURE DOES DO THIS TO THE HERD AT LARGE.

Instinct is provided by something much greater than human ALONE.

And that is Mother Nature TRUE per what i and millions of others know as THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD THAT IS ALL THAT IS THAT ENCOMPASSES ALL OF TRUTH.

AND YES 'WE' CAN PROVE THIS GOD EXISTS EVEN THROUGH SCIENCE AS IS.

AND YES IT IS MUCH MORE THAN THE PURVIEW THAT WE AND OR SCIENCE SEES NOW OBVIOUSLY AS SUCH.

One could call the unknown the supernatural but there are FORCES IN NATURE THAT NOT ALL HUMANS SEE WITH EITHER EYES OR EARS OR OTHER SENSES KNOWN AND UKNOWN TO SOME.

i choose to understand THAT as also A TOTALLY NATURAL part of MOTHER NATURE TRUE.

SOME FOLKS CALL IT MAGICK AND NO, NOT THE RABBIT AND HAT MAGIC.

I LIKE THE ANALOGY OF THE USED CAR WITHOUT GUARANTEES, WARRANTEES AND FINDING ONE'S way around the special features without a previously provided manual.

So yeah, GOD is like this Used CAR per metaphor for me.

AND i for one have experienced FORCES OF THIS ONE GOD THAT OTHERS HAVE NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO AS THEY TELL ME SO IN TRUTH.

TO PARAPHRASE A perceived WISE MAN, MARK TWAIN, REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION BECAUSE FICTION HAS TO MAKE SENSE.

SO IF YOU THINK HUMANS MAKE SENSE IN ONLY A LOGICAL MANNER, you are seeing very little of the REALITY OF WHAT i personally understand as the GOD of MOTHER NATURE TRUE THAT IN TRUE AFFECT AND EFFECT OF PRACTICE IS SMALLER AND BIGGER FOR SOME as even science now most definitely shows.

Some humans are 'bigger' and 'smaller' but the ONE TRUE GOD just is AS IS FOREVERMORE NOW.

AND YES NOW ALWAYS CHANGES AS IS FOR HUMAN AND GOD AS complementary forces working together as ONE.

GOD IS A REALLY BIG THING, AND HUMAN IS A VERY SMALL FRACTAL OF THE WHOLE THING THAT IS GOD.

IN an ironic way what you are saying sounds a lot like Constantine.

And perhaps the truth is that Jesus the real man was in a way like Constantine if he really thought humans were more important to GOD than any other part of GOD.

That is GODpomorphizing Human, and makes no more logical sense to me than ANTHROpomorphizing GOD.

It's just not logical, and if you cannot see that, per this discussion that is ironic too

Considering all of this the best anthropomorphizing of GOD might be a CLOWN per what we disagreed about earlier in discussion about the importance of the FOOL.

ONE HAS TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THAT PLACE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT FOOL REALLY MEANS.

MOST PEOPLE HAVE TOO MUCH PRIDE TO DO THAT.

IT IS THE HUMBLE WHO SUCCED IN TRULY UNDERSTANDING TRUTH, AS THEY KEEP ALL THEIR EYES WIDE OPEN FOR TRUTH AND SEEK IT WITHOUT PRIDE.

The reality is we have no CLEAR PICTURE OF THIS MAN CALLED JESUS AND NEVER WILL, AS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DESERT FOLKS WHO COULD NOT EVEN WRITE THINGS DOWN ON PAPER.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ORAL TRADITION THAT CONTINUES TO EVOLVE NOW IN WRITTEN WORDS.

Humans are fractals of GOD AND wherever humans exist fractals of truth will come too.

NO one is special everyone is special AND GOD is a special Clown too.

GOD would have to be AT LEAST IN PART as we are fractals OF GOD AS MOTHER NATURE TRUE after all IS SAID AND DONE AS IS NOW.

TO ME YOUR DESCRIPTION OF GOD overall, so far, as i continue to listen to everything you have to say, SEEMS LIKE A NICER VERSION OF AYN RAND.

AND THAT'S OKAY, TO EACH HIS OWN, IT'S PART OF THE JOURNEY, after all is said and done.

And you certainly are not harming anyone by discussing it here as is as you so choose to, and I am enjoying this discussion as I always learn most from opinions I do not fully agree with but agree with in part. :)

Thanks.

I agree that God is a part of nature. The only God fit to rule man is a man.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 12:20 am

You are welcome, and after reading your prior response it seems there is mostly just a semantic difference in what i was saying per replace the word nature with GOD. :)

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 11:32 am

aghogday wrote:
You are welcome, and after reading your prior response it seems there is mostly just a semantic difference in what i was saying per replace the word nature with GOD. :)

My pleasure.

Let me take advantage. Lend me your ear. Eyes and ears that is. If you recognize that you might have a higher mind or third eye in the esoteric sense then you might not mind giving a bit of time to these links.

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 1:26 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
aghogday wrote:

My pleasure.

Let me take advantage. Lend me your ear. Eyes and ears that is. If you recognize that you might have a higher mind or third eye in the esoteric sense then you might not mind giving a bit of time to these links.

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human.

Regards
DL

I agree with Alan Watts as I have come to this determination on my own through direct conduit with what i understand as Mother Nature TRUE aka GOD.

Also, as you may not have noticed I watched this video and thanked you for it in the thread where we had some disagreement on the value of human emotions per equal value of human so-called rationality.

The problem with the hidden meanings of the bible that are fairly well interpreted in the second video, per my enlightenment experience and continuing enlightenment, is this is almost impossible for people to understand who have not personally attained enlightenment.

It is written in enlightenment speak, if you will.

And it sounds like me when I write about my experience per direct conduit with GOD.

I have attempted to explain this in the same way to other unenlightened folks and they only have a blank stare, as they cannot imagine the experience as it DOES NOT EXIST FOR THEM IN UNENLIGHTENED LIFE.

I'VE tried to do it here, with THE so-called left-brain ways of thought THAT dominates many people here, and it is a place that does not exist in their mind, at least not yet, per potential, as it is only gibberish to their way of current thinking, per LEFT HEMISPHERE DOMINANT LIFE.

The problem with the second video is that the gentleman does not come across as intellectually honest when he suggests that the historical man Jesus knew about the right and left hemispheres of the brain in relation to casting the net over the right shoulder per hidden meanings in the bible.

ALSO, I as an extremely discerning per human nature person, in empath way, and can see a little bit of the Charlatan in him, in those eyes behind the tinted lenses, when he goes into TV mode of asking for donations.

That's truly sad as other than that he does explain the enlightened experience of human being, in general, very well.

But, he still is inconsistent as he goes on to suggest that all religions of truth are talking about Universal truths that no religion or language owns alone.

Then he keeps saying Jesus the man lives within you, which is simply non-sense, and is still speaking to fundamentalist ways of thought.

NO matter what, Jesus was no more special than any other enlightened man or woman or even Porpoise or Bonobo on this planet earth.

He was just a man that let nature take its course rather than the LIES OF CULTURE.

AND THAT DOES COME IN CLEAR IN what is left of Universal truth in the symbolic mystical ways of biblical written language, as he humbly suggests that there WILL BE PEOPLE THAT COME AFTER HIM THAT ACHIEVE MUCH GREATER THINGS THAN HE, AND YES, THEY CLEARLY have DONE THAT ALREADY AND CONTINUE TO DO SO.

AND IRONICALLY THE REASON THOSE TRUTHS REMAIN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT IS THAT THE UNENLIGHTENED ONES PER understanding metaphor and occult of the TRUE SPECIAL FEATURES OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD, WERE TOTALLY IN THE DARK, AS THEY COMPLETELY missed the truth, hidden for that very purpose, so psychopathic leaning folks would ignorantly leave it in there, for truth to arise once again, resurrected for those WHO DO GAIN DIRECT CONDUIT WITH GOD IN NON-VERBAL LANGUAGE OF DIRECT CONDUIT WITH GOD per meditation and other ways of escaping human complex abstract language and the LIES OF CULTURE THAT OPPOSE OUR NATURAL GOD GIVEN MOTHER TRUE WAYS OF ANIMAL HOMEOSTASIS.

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HISTORICAL MAN JESUS ALONE, per words actually attributed to the REAL MAN OR NOT.

WHAT IS UNIVERSAL TRUTH IS UNIVERSAL NO matter who verbalizes it in oral or written symbolic communication or even non-verbal symbolic communication. So no, in ALL PRACTICALITY PER TRUE HUMAN ENLIGHTENMENT IT MEANS NOTHING PER WHAT PERSONALITY OF FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN 'SPEAKS' THE TRUTH.

'HE' IS ONE WAY OF TEACHER BUT THERE ARE LITERALLY MILLIONS MORE WHEREVER HUMANS WALK IN THE PAST AND NOW, on Mother Nature True's Planet Earth, and LIKELY infinitely so in forever now, across the rest of the UNIVERSE AND BEYOND TRUE. :)

AND also in the second video the 'little man' discounts the integrity of the human mind, emotions, and rationality as secondary to the non-verbal way in connecting to GOD PER SO-CALLED MYSTICAL SPIRITUALITY.

This is nonsense as none of it will work as WHOLE with parts missing.

THE MIND AND BODY WORK TO INTEGRATE EVERYTHING THERE IS ABOUT HUMAN BEING, INCLUDING GOD.

And this is the best way to ensure that a person does not genuinely find their higher being, in enlightenment is to shop off their feet of GOD.

And yes, this includes Penises and Vaginas, as some how inferior to neurons of mind.

'They' all work together to make the potential of human ENLIGHTENMENT AND bliss possible.

To exclude any as of equal value is to exclude the potential for truest of human enlightenment of bliss.

And yes, I have documented evidence that proves this as truth, in my life at least.

That avatar there is a photo of a 54-year-old man, not a college linebacker.

I have mastered mind over matter and for all practical intents and purposes other than a few gray hairs that I collected decades ago, I am as young or younger in practice as 99% of 21 year olds out there, IN TRUE FULLEST HUMAN POTENTIAL.

IF AN ACCIDENT DOESN'T KILL ME that may be the same PHYSICAL BEING person you see here, if you come back in a decade when I am 64 OR more impressive specimen as is now AS I NEVER EXCLUDE ANY HUMAN POTENTIAL FOR REALITY THAT MAY COME that others have not stepped into yet.

I have documented evidenced that I have reversed the human aging process in REAL TIME PHOTOS.

I SEEK NOT ONLY TO TALK THE TALK ABOUT HUMAN POTENTIAL; I am already PROVING IT IN IRREFUTABLE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

'REAL' FOOLS DISCOUNT REALITY PER ANY OF REALITY AS IS OR POTENTIAL TO COME.

'TRUE' FOOLS NO THE DIFFERENCE IS NONE.

ANYWAY, THIS MAY be enlightenment speak for you and gibberish to everyone else here.

I appreciate and welcome your contributions here, as truly I often feel like a needle in a haystack here, but I expect and completely ACCEPT THAT AS THE REALITY THAT IS, as I know the nature of the beast that is human all the way around what the potential of light and darkness can be human being as is.

AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MORE TO LEARN IN THE LIGHT OF ENLIGHTENMENT THAT DIES WHEN IT NO LONGER HAS PASSION TO GROW listening to all other human views with a completely open mind, as everyone no matter who they are has the potential to add another verse to UNI verse as is. :)

Thanks again, WITH REGARDS. :)

FRED

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

Good enough. Thanks for this.

Regards
DL