Your Tweets Say More About You Than Just Your Politics

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 7:02 pm

For all the lip service to smoking, diet, and activity level, in the end, it may be what you tweet on Twitter that will predict how you will die and what kinds of illnesses you will have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-y ... ingtonpost

Isn't it strange the way negative people can actually be physically ill so it's not just they are difficult for others? It goes along with my thoughts on discomfort being a prime motivator for the expression of disgruntlement and a catalyst for large scale altercations.

The anxiety, hatred and negativity may be their way of consciously acknowledging what their cells already know. They are not well.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 11:07 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
For all the lip service to smoking, diet, and activity level, in the end, it may be what you tweet on Twitter that will predict how you will die and what kinds of illnesses you will have.

Isn't it strange the way negative people can actually be physically ill so it's not just they are difficult for others? It goes along with my thoughts on discomfort being a prime motivator for the expression of disgruntlement and a catalyst for large scale altercations.

The anxiety, hatred and negativity may be their way of consciously acknowledging what their cells already know. They are not well.

Yes, Human will, belief, faith, and hope per MIND OVER MATTER in positive ways of Human Attitude ARE REAL HUMAN THINGIES THAT CAN most definitely make HEALTH AND WELL BEING a real thingy AFTER ALL IS said and done.

I oughta' know, after all, I CURED 19 MEDICAL DISORDERS WITH THE POWER of positive thinking, FEELING, AND MOVING, AT AGE 54.

AND YES, I've got documented evidence to IRREFUTABLY PROVE IT TOO AS TRUTH. :)

AND the interesting thing is WHEN I DID cure IT, and before my doctor saw my lab results SHE TOLD ME 'THEY' WOULD BE GOOD JUST BY looking at my NEW outlook on life.

And yes, the LAB results DID MOST DEFINITELY PROVE IT OUT, as truth.

THE human heart, soul, and spirit IS A REAL THINGY, WHEN THE FLESH AND BLOOD HITS THE ROAD of living life well in BOTH HEALTH AND human BEING NOW.

FOR THOSE who don't keep it positive IN WAYS OF POSITIVE HUMAN WILL, FAITH, HOPE AND BELIEF IN THINKING, FEELING, AND MOVING, they are OVERALL just committing a slow and tortuous human literal HELL of suicide.

SO YEAH, if the haters want to torture themselves, I guess that is what they'll do, until they gain REAL HUMAN COMMON SENSE AND LEARN to both unconditionally LOVE others and themselves with HUMAN LIVING FLESH AND BLOOD WAYS OF POSITIVE RESPECT.

YEAH, i'm kinda passionate about this, as who wouldn't want to live A REAL LIFE FLESH AND BLOOD MIRACLE, AS is now, the case for me, at least, AND AGAIN, IRREFUTABLY PROVEN WITH EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE TOO, for me, at least. :)

The mind lives in every cell of the human body in ways of receptors that learn and adapt to positive or negative experiences to live well NOW and later or die SOONER, THROUGH POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE NEUROCHEMICALS AND NEUROHORMONES, and IN PEPTIDE CHANGE OF auto-immune way, as WELL.

To think, FEEL, AND MOVE alive IN POSITIVE WAYS is to LIVE A LIFE.

IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT,

PER HUMAN LIFE.

So have a nice day.

Just saying that probably added some seconds to my life. ;)

And the rest of what I do in total; likely years.

As I for one, have truly learned what it means to be human, living well and fully alive.

And nah, it's not something one can buy or find in a book, by reading a sentence here or there, or reciting John 3:16, or whatever, as the price of heaven in now, IS PRACTICE.. PRACTICE.. PRACTICE.. IN FLESH AND BLOOD WAYS of thinking, FEELING, AND MOVING POSITIVELY NOW, IN A GOAL OF PERFECTION OF PRACTICE AND NEVER ever goal of perfection alone.

Let's face it, nothing in life is free.

It's all work, and when one COMES TO ENJOY THE work, life becomes play, and heaven in now.

And yes, it's as simple as that.

Even my cat 'knows that', without any abstract language, collective intelligence, complex culture, or any other illusions of human LANGUAGE THOUGHT. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 11:40 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

I think they are way over extrapolating from the data they have. The biggest problem (and I think it's a dealbreaker) is that the people dying of heart disease and the people making negative tweets are two entirely different groups. They just happen to live in the same area. Whoever did this research has decided that there is some enviromental factor that is making the young people tweet negatively while the old people die of heart disease. It could be economic, cultural, or some other thing. But their data is way too flimsy to support that.

Their data doesn't show that the negativity that makes people post negative tweets is also giving them heart disease. Because it isn't giving them heart disease. They are too young. But the older people in their community are dying of heart disease in roughly similar proportions to the negative tweets. So they have decided that the same factor that makes the young people post negative tweets also makes the old people die of heart disease. This is not a warranted assumption. For one thing, they had to ignore a hefty chunk of the U.S. (white on the map) because they didn't have tweet data for it. Their tweet data was mostly the coasts and the Northeast. I also think it is reckless to treat two non-overlapping groups as though they were the same.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 12:08 pm

Janissy wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

I think they are way over extrapolating from the data they have. The biggest problem (and I think it's a dealbreaker) is that the people dying of heart disease and the people making negative tweets are two entirely different groups. They just happen to live in the same area. Whoever did this research has decided that there is some enviromental factor that is making the young people tweet negatively while the old people die of heart disease. It could be economic, cultural, or some other thing. But their data is way too flimsy to support that.

Their data doesn't show that the negativity that makes people post negative tweets is also giving them heart disease. Because it isn't giving them heart disease. They are too young. But the older people in their community are dying of heart disease in roughly similar proportions to the negative tweets. So they have decided that the same factor that makes the young people post negative tweets also makes the old people die of heart disease. This is not a warranted assumption. For one thing, they had to ignore a hefty chunk of the U.S. (white on the map) because they didn't have tweet data for it. Their tweet data was mostly the coasts and the Northeast. I also think it is reckless to treat two non-overlapping groups as though they were the same.

That does sound flawed, lol. Maybe the ones that die of heart attacks are the grandparents of the ones sending the negative tweets?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

Modern Science shows the NOCEBO EFFECT is real and it HURTS.

AND modern SCIENCE also both shows and illustrates how NEGATIVE and even positive STRESS in at least some cases, CAN KILL human beings.

Chronic negative Stress literally and chronically destroys almost every bodily system that operates together to make life a reality for a human being or any other animal, per that ANIMAL reality.

To dismiss this, is to the folly of the operator of the vehicle that is human, OR other animal, on Twitter or not. :)

Most ANIMALS AREN'T 'STUPID' they move away from stress, WHEN AVOIDABLE.

HUMAN ARE TOO STUPID, TO EVEN TURN IT OFF, WHEN THEY CAN, in many cases; simply, AS overall, 'they' lose the innate and instinctual abilities that come with a mind and body in balance as practiced IN REAL LIFE THINKING, FEELING, AND MOVING WAYS.

But most amazing of all is, some folks cannot even begin to FATHOM THIS most common sense way of living life for any animal that walks or swims the earth.

But these folks are under the false illusions of culture, complex and FALSE.

I'LL GO for simple and true, 'THANK YOU', as TRUTH. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick