Page 2 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 7:28 pm

I find it ironic this thread is next to mine but none of the Christian's here are commenting on it :?:

:cry:

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 7:35 pm

Well, maybe if you gave your favorite Christian song, you'd set the example. :P

Apatura
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 8:09 pm

"Rising" by Paul Baloche... here is another ("Hosanna") by him:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7BZoDH2H1Ls[/youtube]

MolotovCocktail
Raven
Raven

29 Mar 2007, 8:11 pm

I like Joy to the World.

and the Saints are Coming.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2007, 10:28 am

maldoror wrote:
haha owned

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 12:28 pm

maldoror wrote:

Naw, I find the whole idea quite prejudice and closed minded to specifically label a song after a 'religion' that isnt even proven to be right.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2007, 1:27 pm

well it does seem only fair dude, if you want christians to participate in your thread why dont you participate in thiers?

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 1:53 pm

richardbenson wrote:
well it does seem only fair dude, if you want christians to participate in your thread why dont you participate in thiers?

I didnt know this was a trade off website. I thought people would be HAPPY to prove their beliefs but I'm not shocked that none have - I figured as much

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2007, 1:58 pm

no you dont want people to prove thier beliefs, you want to start a fight with them. btw i think its impossible to prove beliefs of religion, as most of it is based on faith.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 2:05 pm

richardbenson wrote:
no you dont want people to prove thier beliefs, you want to start a fight with them. btw i think its impossible to prove beliefs of religion, as most of it is based on faith.

Yup, thats exactly it. I want to start a fight with them.

Here's my Christian Song: "Christianity has no more proof then Islam does - FACE IT by Corvus"

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2007, 2:07 pm

Corvus wrote:
tell me about it sheesh

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 2:11 pm

richardbenson wrote:
Corvus wrote:
tell me about it sheesh

Why is it soooooooooo bad to question a christian about their beliefs? Because I might "challenge" them?

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 2:13 pm

Corvus wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
Corvus wrote:
tell me about it sheesh

Why is it soooooooooo bad to question a christian about their beliefs? Because I might "challenge" them?

Christians put up with the questioning better than some. Look how touchy Muslims can be about their religion. Atheists are very defensive too.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2007, 2:17 pm

Corvus wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
Corvus wrote:
tell me about it sheesh
its not. i just dont see you questioning jews, hindus, buddists or any other religion more than you want to question christians. like christians are the evilist of them all or something, fyi there all pretty much the same. dumb, what else do you need to know?

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 2:30 pm

Quote:
Christians put up with the questioning better than some. Look how touchy Muslims can be about their religion. Atheists are very defensive too.

I agree, especially about Atheist as I consider them the worst. I almost find that people run with Atheism out of spite

Quote:
its not. i just dont see you questioning jews, hindus, buddists or any other religion more than you want to question christians. like christians are the evilist of them all or something, fyi there all pretty much the same. dumb, what else do you need to know?

Hi, this is a Christian thread. Everyone here is Christian except myself and maybe you. Wouldnt it be f*****g dumb to come in here and ask the Jews to comment - YES. If there are jews, then they can explain to - I think I made this clear in my actual thread though I recall using christians as the example as this is Canada/America and they tend to be more of them then, say, Muslims

As well, if you'd take the time to read instead of assume, look at the title of my thread - does it contain the words "CHRISTIANS ONLY?" No. I know you hate me but at least nail me with stuff thats true, for once.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2007, 3:06 pm

corvus i dont hate you, i just think you need to get back into this atmosphere. im sure there are plenty of forums on the net that debate christianity or any other religion for that matter. i just think you like to argue with people who you think are not as smart as you. you dont want a conversation, you want an argument.