Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2015, 8:55 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
I keep hearing from feminists how bad they have in the west.....as we all know, the feminists are as strongest in the west....

Does white males oppress their women more than other males do?

I don't see how females of the west have it so horrid, unless they are exploited underclass immigrant women. I mean just the impression I get in my limited amount of social interactions/observation....there are lots of women who will throw a guy away just like a used tampon when they are done with him if you get what I mean. Are there guys who use women? yes...are there women who use guys, yes...except the latter does not get acknowledged by a lot of in your face feminists. And then I hear males make higher wages on average which sounds unfair, but then there are quite a few jobs where females are much more likely to be hired than males which also sounds unfair right? Also as an adolecent/teen I felt more pressure from adult women and my female peers to conform to female gender stereotypes/image than from guys.

And what do you mean white males opressing 'their' women...like other white women? I myself am northern european and native american decent so cannot really speak for entirely 'white' women but that is my experience at least...though at first glance I look more white than native.

I think it's mostly the abortion issue. When people talk about the "war on women", it's almost exclusively about that one issue.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2018, 2:47 pm

Depends remember it's not only white males that are oppressing women.

Pillar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2018, 10:39 am

"We don't like what we have, we want something else"
Feminism creates the idea that women deserve better. Since feminism is a western invention, and western countries clearly consist of mostly white men, then it is no wonder feminism makes women hate their men and make them want to look somewhere else for potentially better men.
There are white men who are still great for their women though. But according to feminism, they're either rare or non-existent

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 10:49 am

Individual and groups of women are oppressed by individial and groups of men.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Pillar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2018, 11:02 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Individual and groups of women are oppressed by individial and groups of men.

Don't forget that women can also be oppressive towards men.
I've met a select few who do, who exploit men for that woman's own personal ends.
So no, genders do not matter. If you think they do, you may one day fall victim towards a woman who uses sexuality for gains

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 2:03 pm

I am not oppressed by white men.

I believe most women living in Western countries are not "oppressed."

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)