21 Jul 2015, 3:00 am

The Campaign The Selfie Built.

One selfie could swing an election.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 3:48 am

WTF are you talking about?

If an unknown candidate takes a selfie he might win just bu taking the selfie?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 5:34 am

naturalplastic wrote:

I am talking about the selfie trend. Candidates running for office in national elections spend a lot more time on selfies than they used to.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 12:53 pm

Well, one thing for sure is selfies are an excellent away to raise human charisma in non-verbal expression; and while everyone is doing it today; still it is mostly the young folks who are doing it; and when Obama does it in 2013; it is recognized as the selfie of the year; for the greatest trend of catch phrase of the year as well.

If you take a stick up the butt candidate like Romney or McCain is with little Charisma in robot-like communication as compared to someone like Obama who is hip with Charisma; the newer voter, liberal younger folks are naturally gonna get more excited about the hip charismatic candidate; AND THAT is a real plus in the real world of getting to the voting booths and 'feeling' in the winner circle with pencil or button push.

Problem with Hillary, is she comes across stoic and stiff; not too much different than McCain and Romney; with more political clout and experience of course throughout her years of visibility, as well as actual experience now.

But just the fact that she is a woman makes her a 'sexier' candidate and that is metaphor for the 'NEW THING' AND NOT
ACTUAL 'sex'.

Interestingly, of course for Obama; the 'NEW Black' then is a black President; and now the 'new black' now is a female President; just FOR breaking that barrier for a civil rights nuanced feeling for the oppressed, overall, who have to struggle in life with real discrimination; as a real motivator to get out to the booth; no matter how charismatic Obama is or how boring Hillary can be; but you can bet your bottom AND TOP dollar that we will be seeing some selfies of smiling wild Bill and boring Hillary together charismatically before the election is over; and if some stick up the butt religious right dude comes along on the Republican right there ain't a snow ball's chance of 'em winning in the new age of selfies, baby.

Anyway, per my issues with disability and Autism, I have taken somewhere to the tune and photos of ten thousand selfies from head to toe; and my human being expressed as heart and feelings effectively in tune with other folks in reciprocal social communication can be measured empirically, as increasing from start to now, as I Increase the size of my heArt Love muscle by not just thinking about Love but doing it in practice, practice, practice; and yeah; I am probably the most well known person now in my metro area just by face, baby; with them having no frigging Idea I am approaching 11 million words on the Internet, and around 80K or so photos in the last couple of years; since my birth here in E-land words, back here on Thanksgiving day on November 26th, of 2010; without an avatar face, 'write' here on the Wrong Planet; amusingly so as well; smiles, in metaphor of course and winks.

And then I get the courage and literal strength, as each word is almost intolerable pain to write in tolerating lights of screams on computer screen; and scan my smiling LOVING baby photo of the Love I hope for in the deepest reaches of my dead soul then, amusingly and coincidently on December 25th Christmas day; of 2010; HA! a dream of a soul is born in WP Aghogday Avatar then on Christmas day; for me; and only psychological meaningful for me of course; as hope that I can only write as empty shell of soul; and not feel as expressing spirit of heArt at all then; beyond any FEELING OF sadly enough, as a tear will be a blessing beyond belief for me then; EVEN JUST ONE tear, like a Lazarus drop of life in hell..:)

Non-verbal communication comprises anywhere from 60 to 93 percent of human reciprocal social communication as far as reciprocal communication goes; and there ain't no better practice of it than selfie taking in making the human expression of connection art and not robot stone ways of looking; so haha! I am no longer the stone statue I was for almost a decade looking like the frigging statue on the front of this burial ceremony by the Beatles album cover in remembrance of a stone dead person I am alive then; and with ALL that said I will share both ends of that in video stone album cover and dance for your scientific and heARt perusal with smiles and winks AND science mind fully still in tow as well, for me..:)

Selfies make love better; they are truly A greatest treasure of folks like Bill Gates and Steve Job; with or without a heart, soul, and spirit; their efforts with mechanical cognition in cold software and hardware ways, then; are making life real NOW in human art everynow with MORE AND MORE SELFIES EXPRESSING THE HUMAN HEART AND SPIRIT INCREASING THE SIZE OF HEART AND HUMAN SOUL IN CONNECTING BALANCE WITH HUMANS AND THE REST OF NATURE; ALSO KNOWN AS GOD;

YEAH; BIGGEST SMILES MY FRIEND, ANA; I'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE; AS FOR me I see the truth of heart and soul as spirit expressed always in the windows of human eyes as soul; and let me make sure now I back this up into one line ironically, as associated with that; but hey, the expression with organic life of human heart and soul expressed as spirit in organic flow of words expressing in patterns of shapes as symbols; can still be found where freedom of expression rains like the waves of a Tsunami on my blog site of true human freedom my friend, Ana; As evidenced time and time again in my life, at least, I adapt and survive; and if the republicans do not adapt in selfies; they are literally more likely to lose; there is nothing at all confusing about your post Ana; but I don't need stuff spoon-fed to see basic or DEEPER metaphors in reciprocal social communication, as I am blessed as such and can only feel empathy for those who are not..:)

Oh yeah; here's that album cover and song; and any dance song can fill in the REST OF THE SPACE IN MOVING WAYS MY
FRIEND; IN HEART AND SOUL BALANCING SPIRIT OF GREATER HUMAN POTENTIAL IN CONNECTION WITH ALL OTHERS AND THE REST OF NATURE AKA GOD; EXPRESSING that IN ACTION AND NOT JUST TALK IN COLD SYMBOLS OF STONE..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 5:29 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I am talking about the selfie trend. Candidates running for office in national elections spend a lot more time on selfies than they used to.
selfies have existed for longer than you think

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 6:06 pm

Ha! yup; but now as correctly predicted by Timothy Leary; most anyone with an online connection and a smart phone can get way more than their 15 minutes of fame in selfie ways; one no longer has to be a 'King' to get recognized in the world; as contributing something Unique/Original in Imagination and Creativity.

It is simply amazing that I as a permanently and totally disabled person in my underwear, without any connection of eyes and ears or feelings to anyone in the world; locked in my bedroom for more than 5 years; like the Hunch Back of Notre Dame gets close to 1.2 million views on Google Plus in poetry way there, in a span of a little of over two years; as just one of many online avenues I use for communication; and then there is dance walking everywhere I go, 3900 miles in 23 months; with literally hundreds of people video taping me and sharing me across the globe.

Seriously; that dude on Breaking Bad should have pursued poetry and dance instead of making meth; he wouldn't make any money; but he could dam sure feel 10 times better as any drug can make any human feel; considering the all natural blissful feeling literally never goes a way when one makes it a practice of life; and it's so much better than Hollywood fame; as one still can retain their freedom and not be pestered by their real name in life..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick