31 Aug 2016, 6:10 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
For you both -
Trump held his arms in a specific manner ridiculing the journalist's particular disability. I'll ask again: why else would he be holding his arms like that, except to ridicule that man's disability?

You obviously didn't look at the material at the link, and instead just chose to repeat the lie.

Consider yourself extremely gullible.

I did read it, and I reread it. Who cares if the reporter in question didn't move spasmodically? The fact remains, Trump mimicked the man's disability just the same. There's no way you can get around that fact. Pray tell what Trump was doing if he wasn't ridiculing the man by holding his arms in the same fashion?
As for Trump's bullsh*t story of seeing thousands of Muslim Americans celebrating the 9/11 attack - the reporter in question had mentioned how there were some individuals who had been questioned for allegedly throwing tailgate parties over the attack. I don't recall any mention of thousands of people supposedly doing such a thing, or even that they were Muslims.

How was he mocking the reporter? The guy doesn't shake around or talk like that, he was making fun of him trying to disown his own reporting from 9/11. The reporter in question I doubt could even do the movement Trump did.

Did you not see the way Trump was posing his arms while imitating the reporter? That is what's got the rest of us pissed off. And so what if the reporter doesn't shake like that? Trump was throwing that insult on top of the man's lack of arm movement just to be dickish. To say that Trump wasn't really insulting this guy over his lack of shaking is just a diversion from how Trump was demeaning him.

I think that is really stretching it, first Trump is a dick because he's apparently mimicking and making fun of a hack reporter but when it turns out that the reporter is actually very restricted in movement in his arms and speaks in a normal voice but now he's a dick because he's making fun of the reporter because he can't do those things? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, people make too much out of a screen capture of his arms in a certain position. I took it as him making fun of his indecisiveness and not sticking by his reporting in light of the current political wins.

Trump knew what about that reporter that he was ridiculing. You're entitled to your opinion, but I think if it had been Clinton who had done this, you would have been all over her.