Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 3:51 pm

Who do Americans think would be the most trustworthy person to lead the nation’s military?

It seems that Reuters recently ran a poll, here are the results:

http://blogs.reuters.com/talesfromthetr ... -in-chief/

I'm not sure whether this is a true vote of confidence or people are just tired of the mind set of constant war. What do you think?

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 5:02 pm

I think NurseAngela will recommend 3 Go Trumps to run the military. Maybe AntDog will beat her to it.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 5:11 pm

It all depends what you think the military is for.

The military is a business. A way of life for some. Lastly for the defense of the country.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 6:26 pm

MDD123 wrote:
I think NurseAngela will recommend 3 Go Trumps to run the military. Maybe AntDog will beat her to it.

Why stop at just 3 when I can use that Cntr V! :mrgreen: I can't tell you how much easier you made my life! Thank you, Mr. M. from the cockles of my heart. :D

GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 7:56 pm

No face-palm emojis? Guess I'll have to do this the old-fashioned way... <facepalm>

Mongoose1
Raven
Raven

20 Mar 2016, 12:57 am

0_equals_true wrote:
It all depends what you think the military is for.

The military is a business. A way of life for some. Lastly for the defense of the country.

Started enlisted, made it to major. On that note, I could have made a much larger income managing 362 people in the civilian workforce. Your statement is thus illogical. :roll:

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 8:49 am

I think the MIC needs to be rethought, it lacks self-sufficiency. I doubt even Bernie has what it takes to wrangle that mess in.