Should isolationist racist bigots be given their own island?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 9:52 pm

It seems this is practically what is happening to the UK, except it's a severely divided island now... likely to be a Scottish referendum, an Irish party is arguing for a united Ireland (how stupid must humanity be to bizarrely end up with a country in the EU and its tip outside?) - and the worst of all, Gibraltar. It would at this point be entirely sensible for Spain to takeover its tip even violently... the 55% of ret*ds need to learn something. Not that they won't with economics or future chaotic politics, but really...

Wouldn't it be nice if indeed we fulfilled these idiots' dreams? We could send Trump there too, then the golden poop will be safely away from the nuclear switch, thank you very much. An isolationist turd for a backwards populace!

But seriously, statistics reveal quite a bit... the real divide may not only be within generations, it seems to be connected to education too (i.e, I wasn't using the term 'idiots' for no good reason... and if the voters' biggest problem is not understanding the mechanics of the EU then they are ret*ds, not because it's not complex, but because prejudices somehow still win even if they severely lack any knowledge). Many highlight the distinct lack of immigration e.g. in areas where people complain of it. If these aren't gullible ret*ds who would fit that definition?

Last edited by Mootoo on 25 Jun 2016, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:08 pm

If anyone wonders how genocidal movements like Fascism, Nazism, or Stalinism get started in civilized countries, just look at the original post in this thread. It's all there.

There Are Four Lights!

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:39 pm

Sometimes I think the various points of view should be assigned their own areas of the world. Then we could all have our ardently desired hegemonic societies and maybe, just maybe, stop infighting over whose viewpoint should dominate by what degree of force.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 1:29 am

And everything about your post, Mootoo, shows that you have ZERO true understanding of the far more nuanced issues going on. Bear in mind that by making sweeping assumptions -- have you personally interviewed and examined the reasons of 17 MILLION PEOPLE? -- and then calling them all, to a person, "idiots" and "ret*ds" --- nice word on an autism website, by the way -- you yourself are being the same thing.

By the way, your location says Wiltshire, UK, and yet you use the words "We could send Trump there too," -- why are you speaking as if "there" is somewhere you are not? Pretending to be in Britain but you're in fact an outsider attacking someone else whose problem is not your concern?

I've lost patience recently trying to explain to people like you. YOU yourself are as "idiotic" as the people you are grossly generalizing about being "idiots."

You don't understand ANYthing about the larger picture and the real situation.

Name me any nation who, in their right mind, thinks "Oh yeah, it's a great idea for an UNELECTED, faceless commitee in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY to now set all MY country's laws, regulations override even my country's representative. Laws and regulations that affect even how small business operate, how we deal with small everyday matters, EVERYTHING about our lives and business. Not just who comes through our borders. Yes, I will go on handing over millions in fees for that privilege, and letting my country's autonomy be reamed in the rear even though before a few years ago we ran our own sh!t just fine.!

Can you see -- oh, lets see now, THE USA going along with another nation doing that to them? They themselves demanded to break away from that and govern themselves.

Britain wants TO GOVERN ITSELF AGAIN. When we joined 40 years ago it was strictly a TRADE AGREEMENT, called "the Common Market."

It has since become an all-consuming behemoth of unelected power. THIS is the real problem with the EU.

Bear in mind other EU nations also wish to leave.

EDUCATE YOURSELF on this very complicated matter, lest you be the one at risk of being the idiot.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 9:01 am

i don't see this ending well.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)