Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 9:10 pm

Time to stop thinking it's about police. Time to stop talking like BLM is a good thing. Time to start talking about how BLM is a dangerous, aggressive, batshit crazy thing that needs to be curtailed now while it might still be able to be. Time to start opposing BLM staunchly wherever possible. Because make no mistake this is about black power, it always was. At this point though I don't think we'll ever be rid of it, it's grown into a many headed monster thanks to widespread mainstream media, political and academic support fuelling it's more or less unchallenged growth.

I just hope people see them for what they are now, but I'm not hopeful because it should have happened a long time ago.

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 8:35 am

I wonder what they think of half-black people. Is the white half racist against the black half? Does the white half owe reparations to the black half?

- Sherlock Holmes

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 10:09 am

The only aggressive people it seems to me are unashamed racists... I've listened to an interview with the doctor who tried to save police's lives, who later on went to make a speech about it trying to reconcile the community... do you know some people even sent him hate mail? WTF would anyone hate on the one person who could save lives?

All lives matter, and if you don't think so maybe yours shouldn't...

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 11:43 am

I read this morning that BLM is conducting protests in Great Britain now, over a single killing a while back. It seems a play for political power, which I understand they have none of in GB.

It's their right to protest. Surely they've been given the "short end of the stick" long enough?

Another of their points has to do with easing up on immigration for brown and black people? The article wasn't very informative.