Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Oct 2016, 6:12 pm

Most reputable sources thought Trump won the debate on Sunday night but of course CNN did not but here's a clip of them coaching their a fake focus group in support of Hillary. Anyone doubt the level of bias going on in the media? They are liars and will say and do anything to get the Clinton's elected.

'America is great because it is good' also has to be the dumbest political slogan i ever heard.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Oct 2016, 6:34 pm

I'm sorry, all that video shows is Clinton praising America, and then an interviewer asking a question, and an audience member responding. I don't see how any of that shows that a focus group is fake or rigged. Is there some evidence you'd like to make us aware of or are you telling porkies again?

"It's great because it is good" is a clear rebuttal to the "Make America Great Again" nonsense.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Oct 2016, 6:54 pm

it's great because it is good means absolutely nothing at all. The video shows the focus group moderator coaching the participant on what to say was this inane slogan, do you pretend not to see it?

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2016, 3:55 pm

Who are the reputable sources who thought Trump won? I haven't heard a single person say Trump won.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Oct 2016, 4:38 pm

wowiexist wrote:
Who are the reputable sources who thought Trump won? I haven't heard a single person say Trump won.

A source is reputable if it likes Trump - the most reputable are 4chan and /r/The_Donald. If it doesn't, it is part of the evil mainstream media, and is financed by the Clinton foundation to push the lieberal agenda.

The least reliable sources of all are those which check facts, post exact quotes from Trump, and which critically analyse polling data. Facts and data have strong liberal biases, and quoting exactly what Trump says is a twisted way that Democrats try to discredit him.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2016, 5:28 pm

Vicious, spiteful doxing like the link below is far worse than what you claimed in the title of this thread Jacoby. Overclaimed, IMO.

Incredibly serious stuff is going on, (is Trump is a serial offender of sexual crimes or not) and yet you focus on a focus group that is of no relevance to the future safety of the United States of America. You may not have seen this mass invitation to bullies to persecute a woman. I hope you are appalled by Fox News' transparent motive, as I was:

http://usuncut.com/news/fox-news-anchor ... ne-number/

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2016, 6:51 pm

B19 wrote:
Vicious, spiteful doxing like the link below is far worse than what you claimed in the title of this thread Jacoby. Overclaimed, IMO.

Incredibly serious stuff is going on, (is Trump is a serial offender of sexual crimes or not) and yet you focus on a focus group that is of no relevance to the future safety of the United States of America. You may not have seen this mass invitation to bullies to persecute a woman. I hope you are appalled by Fox News' transparent motive, as I was:

http://usuncut.com/news/fox-news-anchor ... ne-number/

It didn't inaccurately report it was details that belong to the Clinton foundation.
It was vehemently denied which then turns this sharing of information into an alleged dox, not a certified dox.
But all the same, it gives leverage.