:-) Don't mind me :D (you knew this was coming)

Page 4 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 7:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^they can be off their rockers all they want except when it screws me and mine over in the process.

Yes, and it's when being crazy goes from a private matter to a public one that the rest of us have the right and obligation to b*tch.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 7:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^they can be off their rockers all they want except when it screws me and mine over in the process.

Yes, and it's when being crazy goes from a private matter to a public one that the rest of us have the right and obligation to b*tch.

and we mustn't concern ourselves with the esteem of people who look down their noses at us.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 1:20 pm

^
Does bitching on the internet get you guys what you want? That definition of insanity thing goes both ways, you know.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 1:26 pm

Dox47 wrote:
^
Does bitching on the internet get you guys what you want? That definition of insanity thing goes both ways, you know.

B*tching is my right as an American. I do it, Blabby does it, you do it. There's a huge difference between just expressing your opinion, and actually instituting federal and state programs, based on a draconian ideology, that have never done anything but fail time and time again.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 1:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
There's a huge difference between just expressing your opinion, and actually instituting federal and state programs, based on a draconian ideology, that have never done anything but fail time and time again.

Liberalism?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:13 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Keep it up, both of you bitching indicates that all is well in the world.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:15 pm

I think Jacoby needs to gloat some more, I haven't seen about five or six of the smuggest, "Nate Silver called it so you guys are doomed" posters since the election.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:44 pm

Dox47 wrote:
I think Jacoby needs to gloat some more, I haven't seen about five or six of the smuggest, "Nate Silver called it so you guys are doomed" posters since the election.

Jacoby believes insane conspiracy theories that the Clintons and Podesta worship the Canaanite god Moloch with pedophilia and child sacrifice, as if Bill Clinton was the Yellow King (if you don't get that reference, watch the first season of True Detective).

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:48 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You can think the world is right, until you find yourself destitute while the rich get richer at your expense.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:51 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
There's a huge difference between just expressing your opinion, and actually instituting federal and state programs, based on a draconian ideology, that have never done anything but fail time and time again.

Liberalism?

Oh, yeah, liberalism, that terrible ideology that makes everyone equal in the political realm and the market place, and keeps those without from starving. :P
But just when did trickle down, supply side, voodoo economics ever help anyone other than those who were already rich?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby believes insane conspiracy theories that the Clintons and Podesta worship the Canaanite god Moloch with pedophilia and child sacrifice, as if Bill Clinton was the Yellow King (if you don't get that reference, watch the first season of True Detective).

Great show, don't know what the hell they were thinking with the second season though.

Also, don't you worship some ancient undead guy?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 3:11 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Great show, don't know what the hell they were thinking with the second season though.

Also, don't you worship some ancient undead guy?

They were intending to have a whole different story each season, much as they have successfully done with American Horror Story. Didn't work out so well with True Detective, as people were expecting the further adventures of Rust and Marty. I at the very least thought they were going to have some sort of connection between the two seasons, such as possibly the Carcosa cult from the first season, but apparently they saw fir not to ask me. :lol:
As for the dead-guy-come-back-to-life I worship - other than Christ's own death, no one else has ever been sacrificed in Christianity for the atonement of the world. And as for pdophilia... I'm a Lutheran, so I can't speak for Catholicism.
But seriously, Moloch worship?

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 3:22 pm

Not sure about the Moloch worship but there is something not right about Podesta if you look at some of the evidence against him. I doubt it's anywhere enough to prosecute but it's still concerning. In order to find this information you have to go to non-mainstream sources. I'm not going to delve into it here since many people will just dismiss it as a conspiracy theory.

And Satanic cults do exist, just not as widely as was once believed.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Nov 2016, 4:05 pm

:?:

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

That stuff isn't pull from thin air, neither was Eyes Wide Shut. The global elite definitely seem to have an obsession with the occult and perhaps that is just for aesthetic and 'artistic' reasons or maybe it's something more. It's circumstantial and it most definitely is a conspiracy but it is 100% true that the Clinton's are into some really spooky weird stuff. Go look at the 'spirit cooking' videos and tell me that isn't the occult, that Marina Abramovic tries to play it off as art but she lets it slip that its only an occult ritual when it is done privately as opposed to an art demonstration and the Wikileaks one is to a private dinner... It is funny when you look up her twitter handle it has 666 in it, everyone I've talked that knows a little about the occult were spooked by what they saw on that video.

What's really creepy is when you dig into Clinton's associates, there are people that are like heads missing children organizations and child refugees and things like that. Stuff that would give them a lot of access to children, look at the art that Podesta likes and look up this cheese pizza and handkerchief code connections, people have done a lot of digging and there's a lot of weird weird people and stuff they've found all around this.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 5:09 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You're a hoot, Mr. R.! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 5:20 pm

Jacoby wrote:
:?:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

That stuff isn't pull from thin air, neither was Eyes Wide Shut. The global elite definitely seem to have an obsession with the occult and perhaps that is just for aesthetic and 'artistic' reasons or maybe it's something more. It's circumstantial and it most definitely is a conspiracy but it is 100% true that the Clinton's are into some really spooky weird stuff. Go look at the 'spirit cooking' videos and tell me that isn't the occult, that Marina Abramovic tries to play it off as art but she lets it slip that its only an occult ritual when it is done privately as opposed to an art demonstration and the Wikileaks one is to a private dinner... It is funny when you look up her twitter handle it has 666 in it, everyone I've talked that knows a little about the occult were spooked by what they saw on that video.

What's really creepy is when you dig into Clinton's associates, there are people that are like heads missing children organizations and child refugees and things like that. Stuff that would give them a lot of access to children, look at the art that Podesta likes and look up this cheese pizza and handkerchief code connections, people have done a lot of digging and there's a lot of weird weird people and stuff they've found all around this.

If there is anything to all that, it should be remembered that most of the people who belong to Bohemian Grove are of a conservative political and social bent. Not that many are liberals.