Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

17 Nov 2016, 10:24 pm

The only way to save society is with the serum of genius.

Overpopulation is not the issue, underpopulation, underpopulation of geniuses is the issue.

you say educate and fix the education system. The education system is ran by idiots, voted in by idiots. Then idiots go to highschool and get laid, and the smart ones don't. then the generation of idiots votes for even more idiots.

Can't run software without the right hardware. Can't run an OS without the right hardware.

Only way to save society with the serum of genius.

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

17 Nov 2016, 10:27 pm

Originally, the government made autism, put it in vaccines, in order to bring genius back into society. It sort of worked, halfway, half of them turned into geniuses, but they still couldn't get laid, and these geniuses were lazy, lazier than previous generations of geniuses like tesla, so they didn't help the economy much either.

autism was the first prototype of the serum of genius, but we can do better, we can make the super genius.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 10:35 pm

I wholeheartedly agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 10:40 pm

I don't think that's right at all, it sounds very elitist, but it's an interesting premise for a sci-fi movie.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 11:02 pm

This is highly implausible. Can you please provide sources for your claims? :?

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

17 Nov 2016, 11:06 pm

rats_and_cats wrote:
I don't think that's right at all, it sounds very elitist, but it's an interesting premise for a sci-fi movie.

It is right and the only way. Otherwise they will do the Thinning, which is a sci-fi movie.
The thinning is made by idiots, it uses standardized testing which is dumb, it is idiotic and dumb, not rational or reasonable. In the Thinning movie, government murders all people that fail the standardized testing.

With the serum of genius people don't have to die. It is a much better thing.

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

17 Nov 2016, 11:09 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
This is highly implausible. Can you please provide sources for your claims? :?

Source is my own genius and my own mind.
Half of autists are geniuses but they are prototypes with some flaws. They are Mewtwo but with a bit of flaws and no telekenesis.