Page 8 of 16 [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 8:06 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
No one is shouting.

I agree that manspreading is rude and it should be taboo. Is there also a sign saying that women giving a seat to their bags is rude and taboo?

Perhaps she could put her bags under her seat.

I've heard men make the argument that they have to spread their legs so their balls don't get crushed. This is BS. I possess a pair of balls and yet when I sit with my legs straight they don't get crushed.

I've heard women say they sit cross-legged to take up less space and that men should do the same. That won't work for men because when men sit cross legged it causes them to take up more space, not less.

I think it is rather rude if people take a whole seat for their bag, unless they are hauling tons of stuff and it can't really be helped. But your purse or your small back pack probably doesn't need a seat, I always put mine in front of my feet if its crowded.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 8:35 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
Actually real deadlocks are natural lmao. The hair curls around itself easily. White dreadlocks are not. Our hair not does work that way and so we must be unhygienic to maintain it. Black people with dreadlocks wash their hair and take care of it. Also, no just dreadlocks. Curly hair is often considered unprofessional (actual curly hair, not white curly hair which is just wavy lmao).
What about Jata, are they real dreadlocks? Given that white people and Indian people have similar hair textures it's silly to suggest that people with that hair texture's dreads are any less 'real' than folks with hair texture typical of sub-Saharan Africans. Many cultures, from Greece to the Levant to India have worn their hair in that style. No one group has any kind of exclusive claim to them.
Of course white people can grow dreadlocks since white people hair has an elipctical cross-section. As black people hair as an almost rectangular cross-section and Asian people hair as a circular cross-section, that means white people hair is essentially half way inbetween.

Just becuase dreads can occour naturally that doesn't necessarily make them professional. Naturally my hair is dirty and uncombed. Naturally I wouldn't bathe as soap doesn't occour in nature. Naturally I would be naked as clothing is unnatural. Yet I would still considere it unproffionally to turn up to work with my hair naturally dirty, naturally uncombed or be naturally unbathed or naturally naked.
Dreads aren't supposed to be dirty though...I have them, still rather early stages but yeah you're still supposed to wash them just not as often and with shampoo or soap that leaves as little residue as possible ideally none. Also I certainly take care not to get food grease and such in them and try and wash my hand if I've eaten something greasy before touching them.

Also maybe not soap but there is water in nature, and freshening herbs/plants not like you couldn't bathe or wash at all.
I don't hate dreads and I'm not saying they're dirty or unprofessional. I'm saying that natural is not always good.

Remember that the ladies at everydayfeminism.com would tell you that shouldn't have dreads because you're white. See here and here.

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 8:43 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
I think they will want to include Valerie Solanas. SCUM probably has modern adherents. I'll just concede that people can take to all extremes, rather than putting forth a no true feminist argument.

That is not what I'm trying to do here. There are clearly some awful people in the feminist movement, but I'll be interested to see what sort of examples people can put forth. I'd wager most of them are either going to be totally benign or else be people so extreme that nobody takes them seriously.

BettaPonic wrote:
Equality of opportunity is the goal of many egalitarians. I support just forgetting people are a different race. I am against affirmitve action or quotes of how many of different races should be in a place. People don't just dislike feminism because they don't want rights for woman many do it because they oppose feminist tactics. Kill all men was a big trend on tumblr. I have seen entire rallies of radical feminists. Whenever MRAs give lectures they are attacked by feminist. Remember trigglypuff, smuglypuff, and Anita.

I'm going to drop the semantic issues here and focus on what I think are the more salient points.

“Feminist tactics” aren't a thing because there isn't a unified feminist ideology. If people are miffed at some feminists' tactics (which is fine, I'm an ardent feminist and I am too) they should address those feminists instead of having a knee-jerk, irrational reaction to all feminists. That's childish. Tumblr is not worth anyone's time. It's 4chan for rich white girls.

Now, “MRA's giving lectures?” That I'd have to see. MRAs trying to find a platform for hate speech is far more common. Of course they are going to be attacked. I don't see any issue with people doing things like pressuring universities not to offer them a platform. Nobody has any right to a platform, just to free speech. I have never seen “Men's Rights” advocates do anything productive; they just spew bile at women.

In truth, the “Men's Rights” movement presents the strong impression that they do not give a s**t about men's rights. You are welcome to provide me some examples of them doing something actually productive. I have never been able to find any, and yes; I've looked.

Quote:
Equality of outcome applied as policy is systemic prejudice and discrimination. One cannot adjust outcomes based on arbitrary distinctions without creating discrimination. An example of this is affirmative action.

This is your opinion. Do not pretend it is an objective fact.

Problems exist in our society that cannot realistically be addressed simply by giving people the same legal rights. If you are not in a position of power you cannot make full use of those rights. Men are privileged over women in nearly all areas of our society. We are more likely to be hired or promoted. We are taken more seriously in social interactions. We make more money on average than women do. There's a lot of this, and it's not feasible to pass a law or institute a policy that would change it without giving underprivileged groups additional assistance to try and catch up.

Quote:
First of all, I don't consider it to be a valid analogy. A better analogy for equality of outcome would be a requirement that all athletes who finish ahead of the single-legged runner be required to relinquish either one of their legs or their position on the podium.

Nope, a better analogy would be that we give the one-legged runner a prosthetic leg so they can compete on equal terms.

Quote:
Read any decent book of law in any nation in the Anglosphere - or simply read the 14th Amendment. Equality before the law is written into the rules which govern our societies.

I have, thanks. Equality before the law is an excellent principle, but it's little consolation to people who are doing everything in their power to succeed and still getting royally f****d simply because they're female, or black, or gay. Are you seriously going to tell me that it's ethical for us to all just go “tough luck, folks!” because they're “equal under the law?” Hell, if that's what we're doing then there's really no need for the men's rights crowd either, is there? After all, we're equal under the law!

Law is not the only thing in play here. Culture is in play, and that is considerably harder to change.

I'm going to drop the whole “egalitarian” thing here because you're clearly using it more as a term of art than the common colloquial use commonly used as a copout for people who want to talk down to those less privileged while pretending they are not. I will concede that my statement was hasty and a bit disingenuous and apologize for that.

Quote:
I suspect it's more likely that you don't recognise them for what they are.

Do you have examples, or is this all an argumentem ex culo? Again, please feel free to provide evidence for your argument any time now.

Quote:
Equality between the sexes in the only form which counts, i.e. legal equality, already exists. If you can find any de facto cases of discrimination on the grounds of sex, I'll happily support your denigration of it.

Yeah, you don't get to decide what forms count or not, and also here you go.

Quote:
Incidentally, that's not an invitation to dredge up the same tired arguments that we've all seen a thousand times before.

… he said while using the same tired arguments that we've all seen a thousand times before.

Now, for clarification; are you claiming here that systemic prejudice does not exist? Or are you claiming that it only counts if it violates a law? Because we could argue this point if you'll clear up what exactly you're saying. I'm not in the mood to move goalposts today.

RetroGamer87 wrote:
MRAs are the new feminists! Same old self-victimising.

Why is it that when STEM workers are mostly men, MRAs say they want equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome but when it comes to sex-disparity in college enrollement MRAs want equality of outcome?

Less women chose to work in STEM? Fine. Maybe less men chose to enrole in college too. The same freedom of choice argument should apply to both.

You can talk about equality of opportunity rather than outcome and freedom of choice but you should apply it universally, including times when equality of opportunity favours women over men. Otherwise you're just cherrypicking.

They're whiny little s**ts who want us all to feel sorry for them but don't actually want to do anything other than seek validation. Same as a lot of Liberal Feminists.

adifferentname wrote:
That particular problem stems from the fact that, in the minds of such people, feminist ideas are inviolate, arguing against them is heresy and all heretics should be silenced (or labelled Nazis and punched). It would be remiss to suggest such behaviour is representative of all feminists, but it would also be remiss to claim that they don't represent feminism or that the problem of indoctrination in educational institutes can be swept under the rug and ignored.

A far more common issue is that of the ubiquitous conflation of "feminism" with "feminists" and "feminists" with "women". The words are used interchangeably in a sleight-of-hand game designed to label those who oppose feminist ideas as "misogynists". If you need to resort to such asinine tactics in order to preserve the doctrine of your ideology, the debate is already over and you've lost.
[/quote]

This is a point worth addressing. There are absolutely thick-headed ideologues in the feminist movement. However, to claim all feminists or a majority of feminists are unwilling to entertain other ideas or argue their claims is more than a little disingenuous (ooh, I got to use that word twice in one post! That's... not a great sign, actually)

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 8:49 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
In a world of pure imagination.

In New York, they put this pleading on the subway ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/nyre ... .html?_r=0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manspreading

I used to sit like that. I stopped doing so when I lost weight and my femurs began to angle inward more.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:29 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I think affirmative action is a good idea for marginalised groups, including ethnic minorities. But applying affirmative action to women is unnecessary because women are not a marginalised group. In general, people don't hate women.

Prejudice and discrimination are not always based in hate. Many times it's based on ideas of social normalcy and familiarity.

For example most doctors are male, when given the choice between a male doctor and female doctor, people may be more inclined to choose a male doctor, because in their mind, "real" doctors are male, simply due to the fact that that is what they are accustom to.

I've encountered a number of instances in my life where I have been dismissed or not given proper consideration due to being female, simply because most people in my field, and who have my interests, are male, and it had nothing to do with hate.

For example, I had a professor, when taking role in a science class, note that the class had a handful of women, and remark to us "What are you doing here? Women don't study science!" I never got the impression that he hated women, but in his mind, women weren't supposed to be scientists.

Another example occurred recently. A man and I were being briefed on a project by another man, and the man giving us the orientation spent almost the entire time addressing only the man I was with, and barely looked at me, even when I asked questions. When it was pointed out to him what he was doing, he was very apologetic. He just didn't realize that he wasn't thinking of me as an equal player, because I didn't meet his idea of what someone in my field looks like. But he certainly didn't hate women.

You will find another example of this type of prejudice in the play/movie "Annie". When Annie and Mr. Warbucks first meet, he looks at her and says "What's this?" to which Grace replies "This is Annie, Sir. The orphan who will be with us for the Christmas holidays." To which Mr. Warbucks replies "Orphan? That's not a boy. Orphans are boys!"

This type of prejudice carries over into the workplace and other areas of life. Employers are more likely to hire people with names more familiar to them, or attributes more consistent with their perception of the type of person they envision in the position.

To give another example of this type of prejudice, you might have recently seen the video recently, where a professor's children crash his news interview. A woman comes running into the room and drags the children out. The professor is white. The woman was Asian. Comments sections lit up with people calling the woman the nanny...she was not. She was the man's wife and mother of the children, but people assumed she was the nanny because he was white and she was Asian, and it's not uncommon for nannies to be Asian, but that so many people had the instant perception that she was the nanny reveals their subconscious prejudices about who plays what roles in life.

In a way, people think a lot like casting agents. They want someone who "looks" the role.

In fact, not "looking the role" because I am female has been the second largest obstacle to me in life.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:44 pm

Chronos wrote:
For example, I had a professor, when taking role in a science class, note that the class had a handful of women, and remark to us "What are you doing here? Women don't study science!" I never got the impression that he hated women, but in his mind, women weren't supposed to be scientists.
Well that was extremely rude of him and that kind of bigotry can't be justified.

I keep hearing feminists talk about the "systematic oppression of women". Where's the systematic part? I'm sure there are a number of jerks who acted like that professor but a lot of isolated incidents doesn't constitute a system.

The system itself seems to be treating women reasonably well (but the system is treating certain ethnic minorities horribly).

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:52 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Well that was extremely rude of him and that kind of bigotry can't be justified.

I keep hearing feminists talk about the "systematic oppression of women". Where's the systematic part? I'm sure there are a number of jerks who acted like that professor but a lot of isolated incidents doesn't constitute a system.

The system itself seems to be treating women reasonably well (but the system is treating certain ethnic minorities horribly).

How do you define "systemic"?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:53 pm

I'm more convinced that *cough* someone created a much more broadly defined social underclass via contrast & that now most guys are experiencing as much or more social repression as many women were several years ago.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:55 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
Actually real deadlocks are natural lmao. The hair curls around itself easily. White dreadlocks are not. Our hair not does work that way and so we must be unhygienic to maintain it. Black people with dreadlocks wash their hair and take care of it. Also, no just dreadlocks. Curly hair is often considered unprofessional (actual curly hair, not white curly hair which is just wavy lmao).
What about Jata, are they real dreadlocks? Given that white people and Indian people have similar hair textures it's silly to suggest that people with that hair texture's dreads are any less 'real' than folks with hair texture typical of sub-Saharan Africans. Many cultures, from Greece to the Levant to India have worn their hair in that style. No one group has any kind of exclusive claim to them.
Of course white people can grow dreadlocks since white people hair has an elipctical cross-section. As black people hair as an almost rectangular cross-section and Asian people hair as a circular cross-section, that means white people hair is essentially half way inbetween.

Just becuase dreads can occour naturally that doesn't necessarily make them professional. Naturally my hair is dirty and uncombed. Naturally I wouldn't bathe as soap doesn't occour in nature. Naturally I would be naked as clothing is unnatural. Yet I would still considere it unproffionally to turn up to work with my hair naturally dirty, naturally uncombed or be naturally unbathed or naturally naked.
Dreads aren't supposed to be dirty though...I have them, still rather early stages but yeah you're still supposed to wash them just not as often and with shampoo or soap that leaves as little residue as possible ideally none. Also I certainly take care not to get food grease and such in them and try and wash my hand if I've eaten something greasy before touching them.

Also maybe not soap but there is water in nature, and freshening herbs/plants not like you couldn't bathe or wash at all.
I don't hate dreads and I'm not saying they're dirty or unprofessional. I'm saying that natural is not always good.

Remember that the ladies at everydayfeminism.com would tell you that shouldn't have dreads because you're white. See here and here.

I am aware of that controversy...but I say its my hair and I can do what I want with it. It looks more full with dreads anyways, otherwise its just flat and falls weird on my face and makes me look fatter than I am in pictures.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 10:04 pm

I told everyone I know I'd get dreads if I worked at Microsoft for a year. I'm still thinking up more criteria :lol:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 10:15 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I am aware of that controversy...
I guess you would be. Sorry to go all captain obvious on ya.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 10:26 pm

Apropos of nothing, I find it immensely discrediting when someone fights tooth and nail at any idea of feminism being judged according to it's most noxious advocates, but then repeatedly trashes mens rights people as the scum of the earth, it's just a bit much.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 10:54 pm

AJisHere wrote:
Quote:
Equality of outcome applied as policy is systemic prejudice and discrimination. One cannot adjust outcomes based on arbitrary distinctions without creating discrimination. An example of this is affirmative action.

It's a logical argument and was presented as such. If your standard of evidence is "objective facts", I strongly urge you to go back and edit each and every one of your posts which fails to provide such with either "objective facts" or a disclaimer. Alternatively, you can wind your neck in and apply a degree of common sense when reading the posts of others.

Quote:
Problems exist in our society that cannot realistically be addressed simply by giving people the same legal rights.

Perhaps you missed my analogy stating that one does not use a hammer to clean windows. It's purpose was to suggest that a: you used fallacious reasoning in support of your claim and that b: said fallacious reasoning was not an argument as to which variant of egalitarian thought was 'best'.

Quote:
If you are not in a position of power you cannot make full use of those rights.

Define power.

Quote:
Men are privileged over women in nearly all areas of our society.

Quote:
We are more likely to be hired or promoted.

UK unemployment statistics from December 2016 - 4.9% of men and 4.6% of women. The gap for the under 25s is much wider at 14.8% to 10.1%, again favouring women. In the US the numbers are 5% and 4.9%. This at the tail end of a cultural paradigm shift that started over a century ago.

Quote:
We are taken more seriously in social interactions.

Quote:
We make more money on average than women do.

But are paid the same amount of money for doing the same job at the same company to the same standard and having made equivalent choices (e.g. whether or not to do overtime).

Quote:
There's a lot of this, and it's not feasible to pass a law or institute a policy that would change it without giving underprivileged groups additional assistance to try and catch up.

Yes, there's a great deal of misguided propaganda that ignores nuance and treats people as monolithic groups rather than individuals. It's a cause of much social discontent.

Quote:
Quote:
First of all, I don't consider it to be a valid analogy. A better analogy for equality of outcome would be a requirement that all athletes who finish ahead of the single-legged runner be required to relinquish either one of their legs or their position on the podium.

Nope, a better analogy would be that we give the one-legged runner a prosthetic leg so they can compete on equal terms.

A runner with a prosthetic leg would not be competing on equal terms. The only way to ensure equal terms is to remove a leg from each of the other athletes.

Quote:
Quote:
Read any decent book of law in any nation in the Anglosphere - or simply read the 14th Amendment. Equality before the law is written into the rules which govern our societies.

I have, thanks. Equality before the law is an excellent principle, but it's little consolation to people who are doing everything in their power to succeed and still getting royally f****d simply because they're female, or black, or gay.

Royally f****d by whom. As I stated, I will happily stand by your side if you just point out the sexist, the racist and the "homophobe" who is holding them back. If none can be presented, the possibility that their own limitations is responsible must be taken into consideration. Perhaps they're too busy asking for special dispensation to focus on self-improvement.

Quote:
Are you seriously going to tell me that it's ethical for us to all just go “tough luck, folks!” because they're “equal under the law?” Hell, if that's what we're doing then there's really no need for the men's rights crowd either, is there? After all, we're equal under the law!

Are you seriously asking me to defend a strawman? You have stopped beating your wife, right?

Quote:
Law is not the only thing in play here. Culture is in play, and that is considerably harder to change.

Culture which you haven't demonstrated sufficient comprehension of in order to be considered an authority on which aspects of it need to be excised. Culture is not something you should seek to change, it's something you should seek to affect by setting an example. In this case, you're making a moralistic argument whilst concocting strawmen and holding others to different standards to which you hold yourself.

Quote:
I'm going to drop the whole “egalitarian” thing here because you're clearly using it more as a term of art

What is clear is that you're too busy trying to read non-existent text between the lines. I was quite direct in my use of "egalitarian", but I'll reiterate it here for your benefit. Afterwards, if you're still suffering from the delusion that you know my mind better than I, then I see little point in humouring you any further.

When I define myself as an advocate of egalitarian principles, my concern is with the moral, legal and political egalitarianism that is at the core of Western societal values. I perceive the Progressive notion of material egalitarianism (AKA socialism) as a perversion of egalitarian principles.

Quote:
than the common colloquial use commonly used as a copout for people who want to talk down to those less privileged while pretending they are not.

And on what do you base your assumption of their "privilege"? Ideas should be judged on their merits, not on their origins, and certainly not on your unqualified hunches about how honest the person expressing the idea has been about their circumstances.

Quote:
Quote:
I suspect it's more likely that you don't recognise them for what they are.

Do you have examples, or is this all an argumentem ex culo? Again, please feel free to provide evidence for your argument any time now.

You want me to provide examples of how you perceive the specific ideas you've experienced? If you want to explore that one, it's a task for you alone.

Quote:
Quote:
Equality between the sexes in the only form which counts, i.e. legal equality, already exists. If you can find any de facto cases of discrimination on the grounds of sex, I'll happily support your denigration of it.

Yeah, you don't get to decide what forms count or not

When I speak for myself, I most certainly do.

Quote:
and also here you go.

Ah, an lmgtfy link. De facto evidence of attempted condescension. The fact that googling sex discrimination cases only serves to prove that the system works for those who choose to avail themselves of it, thereby supporting my point about redress, seems to have escaped your notice.

Quote:
Quote:
Incidentally, that's not an invitation to dredge up the same tired arguments that we've all seen a thousand times before.

… he said while using the same tired arguments that we've all seen a thousand times before.

Oh, which arguments might those be?

Quote:
Now, for clarification; are you claiming here that systemic prejudice does not exist? Or are you claiming that it only counts if it violates a law? Because we could argue this point if you'll clear up what exactly you're saying. I'm not in the mood to move goalposts today.

What I very specifically said is that "[If] you wish to postulate that societal systems are inherently sexist, I'll need a great deal more than an assertion that it is so". Which institute or system is sexist? Which people are responsible? How can it be addressed? Are you accounting for all factors? What is your evidence? Can you map out cause and effect? Are you looking at isolated data and assuming correlation or have you examined the problem from a multi-disciplinary perspective which allows for maximum variables? Are you merely trotting out commonly cited simplistic data (such as the "pay gap") or do you have anything substantial that can be actively confronted?

I'll quote Ben Shapiro's response during his Q&A at Virginia Tech on the subject of institutional racism, as I believe it's relevant.

"I hate racism. I think it’s evil. But if you’re just going to say “institutional racism” every time something bad happens, there’s no way to fight it. I need a policy that you’re proposing, or I need a person who’s actually racist so we can fight it together, or we can determine whether the policy is good. What I find really problematic is the virtue signaling that I see by so many people on the other side, which is: I don’t have to give you the racist, I don’t have to tell you who he is or what measures I’m proposing; I just say “institutional racism,” everybody cheers for me, because that’s an approved point of view, and now we move on with our lives. You haven’t helped anybody; you’ve just made yourself feel better."

Relevant section of the video is here if you're interested: https://youtu.be/el4IUVx0IGE?t=3819

Quote:
This is a point worth addressing. There are absolutely thick-headed ideologues in the feminist movement. However, to claim all feminists or a majority of feminists are unwilling to entertain other ideas or argue their claims is more than a little disingenuous (ooh, I got to use that word twice in one post! That's... not a great sign, actually)

Are you suggesting I've made such a claim, or just making a general observation?

I wouldn't describe them as "thick-headed", rather they come across as vulnerable people whose frailties and insecurities have been taken advantage of. This is not unique to campus feminism. Cult-like indoctrination of the weak-willed and vulnerable is a mainstay of a wide range of political and religious (often interchangeable) groups and movements.

Dox47 wrote:
Apropos of nothing, I find it immensely discrediting when someone fights tooth and nail at any idea of feminism being judged according to it's most noxious advocates, but then repeatedly trashes mens rights people as the scum of the earth, it's just a bit much.

Especially when coming from someone who claims to pursue equality on the grounds of gender, from a loose ideological coalition that includes people who don't believe adherents should take notice of "men's issues" because they're very specifically focused on those of the other sex. It's difficult not to perceive feminists as gender totalitarians when they appear to universally hold advocates for the rights of men in such contempt.

Chronos wrote:

What's more important is how those who use the term "systemic -ism" define it. Frequently they do not, nor do they identify which system is faulty.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 11:35 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I am aware of that controversy...
I guess you would be. Sorry to go all captain obvious on ya.

It's all good I really don't care that much, it works for me but i get mildly irritated about why white people shouldn't have dreads posts. I mean I am part native but I mostly look white....but I dont have to brush my hair and sneeze a bunch every morning. For some reason brushing my hair always induces sneezing so I like having dreads as I don't have to brush and it makes my hair look fuller.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 11:42 pm

Chronos wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Inherent to the system, as opposed to isolated incidents.

Government or corporate policies that discriminate against women rather than obnoxious individuals who discriminate against women.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 11:54 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Chronos wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Inherent to the system, as opposed to isolated incidents.

Government or corporate policies that discriminate against women rather than obnoxious individuals who discriminate against women.

Are there government or corporate policies that discriminate against minorities?