Page 2 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 5:18 pm

parabasis wrote:
Your president appointed a former KKK member as attorney general. It doesn't get more violent than the KKK. 'Nuff said.

I believe you're mistaken. Democrat senator Robert Byrd, the longest-serving senator in the history of the Democratic Party, founded a Klan chapter in his home state of West Virginia and served as Exalted Cyclops, but he was never appointed US Attorney General.

There Are Four Lights!

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 5:23 pm

parabasis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
There is a tolerance in Berkeley for violent leftists, their police force stands down when faced with Antifa as directed by their loon mayor. How about any students taking part in violence to shut down other's free speech get expelled?

Idiots who promoted this 'punch a nazi' meme they had going thinking that made them look tough and to intimidate their opponents either are ignorant or don't care about the damage they are doing this country and even their own cause. As I said before when you normalize this kind of political violence on your side then soon enough it will become normalized on the other, if Berkeley tolerates violence from Antifa then it will be met eventually by violence from their opponents. I really don't think the police are all that enthusiastic about protecting Antifa so they really should be careful about what bear they decide to poke because I don't think these radical LARPers are prepared to face off against real militia and other right leaning groups. They already got a little taste of their own medicine, they're going to destroy themselves from paranoia now. Rumor is that Ann Coulter is hiring Academi(formerly Blackwater) as her private security detail which is scaring all these wannabe anarchists. These Antifa aren't soldiers and if they want to pretend to be then lets see what happens when they meet real ones, I'm going to guess they're going to turn tail and run.

Your president appointed a former KKK member as attorney general. It doesn't get more violent than the KKK. 'Nuff said.

You're extremely confused. Sessions prosecuted KKK members.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Apr 2017, 5:27 pm

parabasis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
There is a tolerance in Berkeley for violent leftists, their police force stands down when faced with Antifa as directed by their loon mayor. How about any students taking part in violence to shut down other's free speech get expelled?

Idiots who promoted this 'punch a nazi' meme they had going thinking that made them look tough and to intimidate their opponents either are ignorant or don't care about the damage they are doing this country and even their own cause. As I said before when you normalize this kind of political violence on your side then soon enough it will become normalized on the other, if Berkeley tolerates violence from Antifa then it will be met eventually by violence from their opponents. I really don't think the police are all that enthusiastic about protecting Antifa so they really should be careful about what bear they decide to poke because I don't think these radical LARPers are prepared to face off against real militia and other right leaning groups. They already got a little taste of their own medicine, they're going to destroy themselves from paranoia now. Rumor is that Ann Coulter is hiring Academi(formerly Blackwater) as her private security detail which is scaring all these wannabe anarchists. These Antifa aren't soldiers and if they want to pretend to be then lets see what happens when they meet real ones, I'm going to guess they're going to turn tail and run.

That's nothing more than slander and you know it

Sessions actually helped prosecute and bankrupt the Klan as a US Attorney in Alabama

Are you actually trying to rationalize antifa violence? What is the point of this post?

parabasis
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2017, 5:33 pm

Jacoby wrote:
parabasis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

That's nothing more than slander and you know it

Sessions actually helped prosecute and bankrupt the Klan as a US Attorney in Alabama

Are you actually trying to rationalize antifa violence? What is the point of this post?

Just to show you're a hypocrite.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 5:36 pm

By saying something so wrong that 2 other people jumped in to correct you before me? You fail, try harder next time.

parabasis
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2017, 5:37 pm

Jacoby wrote:
By saying something so wrong that 2 other people jumped in to correct you before me? You fail, try harder next time.

Those two posts were fake news.

parabasis
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2017, 5:42 pm

"I thought the Klan was ok, until I found out they smoked marijuana. Good people don't smoke marijuana" Jeff Sessions, 1986 under oath while attempting to get confirmed for a federal judgeship.

As you can see, he was not at all concerned that the KKK raped, lynched, and beat colored people without cause...just that they smoked marijuana. That was his only beef.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 5:53 pm

parabasis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

You've caught us

We're all elite Russian GRU hackers working directly under the orders Vladimir Putin, we've been running psy ops on WrongPlanet for years because of Putin's maniacal pursuit of weaponized autism. The a-bomb has already been dropped, you're too late comrade!

parabasis
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2017, 5:54 pm

Jacoby wrote:
parabasis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

You've caught us

We're all elite Russian GRU hackers working directly under the orders Vladimir Putin, we've been running psy ops on WrongPlanet for years because of Putin's maniacal pursuit of weaponized autism. The a-bomb has already been dropped, you're too late comrade!

Oh it's joking time? I got one: your president.
LOL.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 5:59 pm

parabasis wrote:
"I thought the Klan was ok, until I found out they smoked marijuana. Good people don't smoke marijuana" Jeff Sessions, 1986 under oath while attempting to get confirmed for a federal judgeship.

As you can see, he was not at all concerned that the KKK raped, lynched, and beat colored people without cause...just that they smoked marijuana. That was his only beef.

I know sarcasm is hard for some people here, it's doesn't convey for you maybe, but that clearly was a joke. Democrats politicized judicial confirmations in the 80s like never before which we are still feeling the repercussions of today.

parabasis
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2017, 6:02 pm

Jacoby wrote:
parabasis wrote:

I know sarcasm is hard for some people here, it's doesn't convey for you maybe, but that clearly was a joke. Democrats politicized judicial confirmations in the 80s like never before which we are still feeling the repercussions of today.

No, I don't think YOU understand. The KKK is not a laughing matter for the ~36% of the population that's a minority.
Example: go make holocaust jokes around Jews and see how hard they laugh.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 6:08 pm

parabasis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
parabasis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

You've caught us

Oh it's joking time? I got one: your president.
LOL.

I'm still grinning ear to ear from all the post-election tears and sore butts so I agree that our dear president is quite funny but I don't think that's how you meant it.

parabasis
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2017, 6:29 pm

Jacoby wrote:

I'm still grinning ear to ear from all the post-election tears and sore butts so I agree that our dear president is quite funny but I don't think that's how you meant it.

Why does it not surprise me that you get jolly's from giving other men sore butts?

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 6:46 pm

In common usage, for as many times as I've heard the phrase 'butt hurt' for the past eight to ten years, it means sore loser. I don't think there's much cause to believe Jacoby meant anything more intimate or sensual than that unless he said something else a lot more specific to your inference.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 6:48 pm

Looks like we have a new troll. Welcome, new troll! :mrgreen:

There Are Four Lights!

parabasis
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2017, 6:49 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
In common usage, for as many times as I've heard the phrase 'butt hurt' for the past eight to ten years, it means sore loser. I don't think there's much cause to believe Jacoby meant anything more intimate or sensual than that unless he said something else a lot more specific to your inference.

No, he was pretty clear, he enjoys seeing sore butts on other men. Grinning ear to ear even.